>Chinese Influence on our Major parties
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj

>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP

>GetUp’s Carla McGrath ousted from press council after pressure from News Corp
archive.fo/O7TfU#selection-1330.0-1330.1

>The huge salary you need to earn to buy a home in Australia
archive.fo/4DkCG#selection-252.0-252.1

>Fossil record points to 'major transformation' of Australian ecosystems in next 100 years
archive.fo/F2Fd1#selection-956.0-956.3

>Palmer's political comeback taking shape in new application
archive.fo/kzYRr#selection-1590.0-1590.1

>James Ricketson: Australian filmmaker found guilty of espionage, sentenced to six years in Cambodian prison
archive.fo/MiDib#selection-250.0-250.1

>Liberal moderates roast new emissions stance
unv.is/baka.com.au/politics/federal/mad-and-morally-irresponsible-liberal-moderates-roast-new-emissions-stance-20180830-p500r2.html

> Peter Dutton accused of potentially misleading parliament over au pair visas
archive.fo/cFTDS#selection-1330.0-1330.1

>Australian politicians' coup culture holds serious dangers for our democracy
archive.fo/Bzh6T#selection-250.0-250.1

> Nauru's asylum seeker tents demolished ahead of Pacific Islands Forum
archive.fo/EHg8Y#selection-1330.0-1330.1

>Chart of the day: What does it mean when the Government says the boats have stopped?
archive.fo/jeAMo#selection-250.0-250.1

>An Anti-Vilification Case Has Been Launched Against People Who Said Homophobic Things During The Postal Survey
archive.fo/aAzCu#selection-610.0-610.3

>Are Muslims three times more likely to be convicted of crimes? [ABC FACT CHECK]
youtube.com/watch?v=5QnbStWZqkQ

>ABC News Live Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=sSTH5sBWcVQ

Previous threads

Attached: 1518921316797.png (600x596, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
youtu.be/epnqisvSCwo
9news.com.au/2018/08/31/11/44/gold-coast-police-officer-broken-leg-tackle-suspect-hospital
9news.com.au/2018/08/31/12/44/nsw-bushfire-battle-weapon-boomer-rfs-plane
youtu.be/K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bit early for this shit isn't it cunt?

NEETS gonna NEET.

It's beer o'clock guise111

yeah a bit. Couldn't be fucked waiting

Is Australia doing anything to celebrate October 26th?
It's the Centennial of the Swan by-election, the bungled election that got Australia to adopt Ranked Choice Voting.
You'll officially be 100 years ahead of America in legitimate elections, since we only just got them last year, and even then only in Maine.

Whattya poofs eating tonight?
Goin to any shindigs?
Neeting on Jow Forums and playing vidya?

Attached: 1535425495214.jpg (700x462, 91K)

Off to watch my brother have fight (MMA). I hope he loses so i can have a good laugh, fuck him for always bullying me

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

Attached: (1).gif (480x270, 92K)

BLT (with MAYO)

Why are you here, Amerifat?

To ask that question.
Australia is better than America and I wanted to know if you'll be celebrating one of the main reasons why.

100 years ago you had someone win an election without a majority, and within one year you ensured it would never happen again, not even once.
My country is still suffering under the spoiler system. I envy you.

are poos required by their religion to be babbling on a bluetooth headset at all times
Oh these the terrorist cells, are they working hey call centre job at the.same time?

Attached: F1A47127-3DD0-4DF1-BB7C-79CC947892AB.png (288x292, 124K)

>mayo
you just went full kiwi m8

Don't say bad things about the God Emperor. It's bad luck.

The best solution to that is unironically a monarch

You just invented the call centre/Terrorism business model.

youtu.be/epnqisvSCwo

Another friend of mine got a job offer from a company in Seattle now applying E-3 Visa - second in this year, the first one moved to NYC.
The professional employment market here is finished.

Not about Trump, it's about most of our Elections. Famously in 2000 when Gore had more votes than Bush. Famously in 92 when Perot split votes from Bush to elect Clinton with way under 50%. It's not a partisan problem, it's a problem of electing a government the people consent to.
Australia does it, America doesn't (Except Maine as of last year.)

If Australia gets to elect our monarch I'll accept these terms. We can have your PMs when you're done with them since you never use the whole thing.

America is an authoritarian republic, it never attempted to be a democracy, of course it doesn't use preference voting.

Democracy is a waste of time. Give people Swiss style referendums on all local matters, Social Minarcho Fascism / High Toryism at macro level.

I'd trade citizenship with them if it were possible.

Seattle is full of roasties and homeless roodypoos. Everybody looks miserable.

Come here if you're white. Hell you can fuck my sister...

Right, that's the problem. I aspire for us to be a legitimate government, a representative democracy.

Sounds fine as long as the voting method is Ranked Choice. If it's not RCV it's too easy to rig.

Does fucking your sister come with citizenship?

It will help with the application.

Were these lads graduates or did they already have experience? I have no idea how I'm gonna get a job when I graduate this year

Racists BTFO
This PIG was claiming the majority of Muslims aren't working

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 5.42.16 pm.png (1464x662, 171K)

Satanic Desert Cults BTFO

Sweet. What city are you in or near?
>Crosses fingers that it's not Hobart.

>the first one moved to NYC.
F for your bro, he won't be coming back the same.
Or he won't be back at all.

Be Me
Work At Immigration
Endless calls from aggro Arabs chimping out over Centrelink payments
NotCentrelink.txt
Sending letters from same Dr
Claiming mental illness
Checksout.exe
Am later invalided in a different job
Live in Muslim suburb
Constantly approached by younf men with fuck all to do and asked if I'm a cop
FuckoffAhmed.bat

He could be interested. He got an IT engineering job there with a package around US$200,000 (including 4-year stock options vetting 25% each year). Not particularly high but not too bad. He has been working in IT for more than 10 years. In Australia A$120,000 tops.

Suck it buncha bogan cunts

Attached: bho.png (828x464, 368K)

Haha, I don't have a sister. But my Dad's a junkie Boomer, he would probably accomodate you.

At this point you need to sweep some ignorant country girl off her feet with the notion that you are a Real Cowboy and get a partner visa.

BILL

That all sounds great. I don't know of a citizenship trading program though, do you?

I don't really want to fuck your dad, no offense.

He won't enjoy it, but wave a bag in front of his face.

An empty bag?

He is doing fine there. Actually he didn't have a choice - the company is in NYC so he had to go there. I've been in NYC several times, not a very pleasant place, everybody is rude and everything is expensive. I felt much better when I visited Boston later on.

Empty your bag.

Seriously. Just find a fat Australian woman who lives in Ballina. Present a photo chewing on some wheat, marry her there then when you get residency, throw her into the sea and have 6 white babies because this advice isn't free.

Lads, why doesn't five rhyme with give?

Yeah, nah yeah. Not really into kids.

You make it sound like I said have them Biblically. If you're just here to find an Asian waifu and drive up property prices, fuck off, Seppo.

Because English is a stupid language

I don't want any. The world I'd be putting them into, feels like child abuse, you know?

No, you need to make an army!

Of course I am one of the RW hypocrites who bc of circumstances is unable to do same. So you do you, Boo.

They ask if you're a cop because they want to kill you for Jihad reasons.

Why doesn't live rhyme with live!?

Kids are gross and expensive though.

Both have been working in IT for more than 10 years and both were senior engineer here but decided to take a better offer in the US, not only about money but also the tech being used.
Australia is still on app and website development stage, full of "digital consulting" companies, and support + sales offices. No real tech at all. Many companies, more than 50% (reserved estimation) are hooked up to Microsoft based solutions - their .shit framework.

Nah man I'd have a bit senpai if I could

They are animals and I hate them

>Australia
>Republic
God Save The Queen (from mohamedans) faggot

Sorry
t. pissed lel

>Kids are gross and expensive though.
Kids are cheap. Mothers are expensive.

Because they can't help themselves and want to buy stupid toys and kid shit all the time...

Kids are very expensive. At least every other day it's "feed me, feed me."

Peter Dutton's friends and those nannies - the French one and Italian one. I think they could be sex slaves. It doesn't make sense to internationally looking for nannies while there are many locally.

Ah well. I remembering hearing the same like 5 or 6 years ago from a teacher in high school who was going on about how Australia is always slow to adopt any type of technology.

Oooohhh I can't wait until my Sydney suburb is diversified like yours.

The only reason I effortpost on here like a big ol' gaylord is to shoot the shit about containing this problem. I'm literally the boiling frog.

>that scream from the gold coast copper who broke his leg
Fucking OW.

It's okay user, everyone hates them, In fact they're so bad I fucking understand why the jews just take land from dirty arabs.

Got a link?

9news.com.au/2018/08/31/11/44/gold-coast-police-officer-broken-leg-tackle-suspect-hospital
Don't have the video.

Saw this too 9news.com.au/2018/08/31/12/44/nsw-bushfire-battle-weapon-boomer-rfs-plane

>NSW RFS unveils 'Boomer', its big new weapon in bushfire fight

place a bet against him
make his loss even sweeter

I really want a kebab. Is that treason?

Yes, kebabs aren't even that good, what the fuck is wrong with you cunt? Have a nice meat pie instead cunt.

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

>Also

Does anyone else feel like we're on the edge now?, feels like so much corrupt shit is happening that shit must go off with a bang.

Problem is that Pies are covered in the carbjew and the meat tainted by Boomercide

Aussie owned kebab shops unironically make better kebabs than all of the foreign owned kebab shops i've been to

Ain't eating, just sinking down some piss tins

Scomo gang, yes no

Camping with old blokes atm, they're gen d's but basically boomers. Funny as fuck cunts

They are good. Meat pie is for lunch cunt.

It's not like we are totally innocent when it comes to Middle Eastern geopolitics.

Edging endlessly toward the precipice; this is reality.

I was into kebabs for like 2 months and I don't know why. Gyros are where it's at, but I'm guessing that's too woggy for this thread.

>Carbjew

Goddam user, you do realize that your body needs carbs to have you living right? They aren't a bad thing.

At night, rave near the guard's compartment naked with a blue light.

Attached: 1535280310340.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Yes, it's high treason.
It should be fine if you get a Greek equivalent - Souvlaki.

X's* fuck sake

Yeah Gen X are basically boomer lite.

Pie should be banned. It's the most disgusting food ever invented.
Actually all English food should be banned. Fish & chips are extremely unhealthy.

>51.3%
>not more than half
What

Come off if cunt, wtf do you eat cunt

>doesn't cook his own meat pies
you're a dog cunt, cunt

Get the fuck out of this thread you poofter arsehole cunt

kebab meat is processed as shit and is even worse for you

People who think nuclear power will be a thing in Australia are dumb as shit or at best delusional

The claim was that "most Muslim's are living on welfare"; the investigation showed that more than half of Australian Muslim's are in fact employed.

Just found out Arnotts is up for sale, how do we keep yanks from buying it and fucking it up like Shapes?

Attached: F57D751E-4D15-4EE1-8817-EC115C10B3B1.jpg (600x600, 42K)

youtu.be/K0ZRAmz-NWM

Attached: 11813519_914825581924023_7913883218132759715_n.jpg (468x540, 29K)

Never mind they already own it

Full of choices, pizza, pasta (you can get real one from Italian shops then cook at home), Souvlaki, Ramen, Sushi (no raw fish), Dumplings...

nice try state gambling regulation agency..,

Fuck off cunt go live in the US if you want mutt food

How interesting they omitted to declare there is such a thing as "special benefit".

Attached: Centrelink_logo_2013-.svg_.png (1024x1024, 59K)

I want it to be a thing. We rely on oil from countries that we're probably going to be at war with soon. We import 90% of the oil that we end up refining into petrol and diesel. We make our own coal, yes, but people don't want us to build more coal power stations.

If we don't go 100% renewable or switch to nuclear soon we're going to be in a very dire situation where all of our vital energy imports will transit through trade lanes that are certainly going to be mined and patrolled by China.

What do strayas think about eastern euros living and working in Australia?

But that's wrong you fucking faggot. Of the tiny proportion of muslim cunts working, half are money-laundering for ISIS and the other half are poofter government workers.

F U C K A L L A H
U
C
K

A
L
L
A
H

FUCK LADS, HOW UNFASHIONABLE IS CATHOLICISM LOOKING?! YOU WOULDN'T BE CAUGHT DEAD DEFENDING THAT PEDOPHILIC TRASH.

Fuck off satan. You mussie loving faggot

go write some more fanfic rules and pretend that it's endorsed by god