twitter.com/IsraeliPM/status/1034849460344573952?s=20

Attached: image.jpg (750x756, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fWuAOBLnN2c
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews are the real nazis

I have a dream!

Africa for the white man. Imagine what we could do with it.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for Jewish children

If they’re so strong, why do they need 38,000,000,000 dollars of US taxpayer money per year?

They're afraid

Wow, based. Jews admitting we should wipe them outbecause without the ZOG in the US and UK protecting them they're nothing.

If they're not strong, how do they control every aspect of your societies while being a small minority and there's nothing you've been able to successfully do about it for centuries?

(and thats a good thing)

Deception = strength? lol at this sissy boi cope.

Nutty just being nutty, barking like a mad dog, who thinks he's owns the 'hood, but is chained to a shitty dog house

Often times, the parasite camouflages into the working order of it’s host.

Attached: 1530692921813.png (720x400, 178K)

Attached: 1527635058574.jpg (948x1156, 243K)

the star will gorge itself on clay

They control your very lives and it's too difficult to stop them, got it.

Goy are weak, kike are strong

>I-I'm big and strong all by myself!
>PLEASE HELP ME FROM THE MEAN MOOSLIEMS AND NADZEES!
There there champ, one day you might be able to build a civilization on your own.

The world is inherited by those who bother to show up.

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

>eventually purged from every country and culture that once hosted them

White empathy.

And you're powerless to deny them aid. Understood.

And they always come back. Sounds pretty dumb on your part.

Basically picrelated

Attached: IMG_5744.jpg (604x608, 45K)

Just a kike trying to sound smart by stealing thuclydices, but with more words and bullshit. As usual.

Attached: 1535689515199.jpg (450x641, 31K)

Attached: fL7mn3K6Vy55yZn5GBQuy1nB.jpg (300x203, 11K)

>please keep sending us billions
that’s all I read

We don’t, but we like free shit so we won’t say no.
It’s both rude and we love free shit.

They hate the weak submissive goy more than the goy that fights back.

I love free 'shit' too

Attached: image.jpg (750x563, 120K)

Israel can't even support itself

Neither can you but you dont see anyone here kvetching about it

Attached: image.gif (499x377, 1.78M)

Can anyone really dispute what he says?

This

Attached: 1532852282977.jpg (320x292, 31K)

That doesn't sound like slave morality to me.

Fucking based

Attached: 1535069057184.jpg (640x1136, 130K)

Things are going to get really scary, really fast

Attached: 1487438284373.jpg (240x255, 16K)

You're controlled by kikes and replaced by niggers and spics. You don't have a leg to stand on, amerimutt.

No, other than the implication that anybody respects israel

Based
Long live the proud jewish people

cool memeflag my fellow Ameribro

We achieved our strength through deception.

Yes
The Jewish people deserve to win, they did what whites should have done in the first place.

Win what? Lol

>per year
its for 10 years. 3.8 yearly. thats like, 1% of our gdp.
go do metalworking or something "simple", you wont make it otherwise.
really makes you think doesn't it

Attached: simple.jpg (1600x600, 163K)

That's not strength. Definitely not strength of will.
a pathetic shadow hidden in a mutt-race of euro.

You're not brown because you're hebrew. You're brown because you blaanded up before it was cool.

Have you been paying attention wh*te boy? The Jewish people own all banks, all forms of media, have a homeland that is THEIRS and theirs alone, and is spreading their influence globally. Soon the Jewish people will own the entire globe and there's nothing the goyim can do about it.

Win what?

I think they meant to revolt against the Jews. Perhaps they are indirectly taunting my president and possibly threatening his life. Its way too cryptic OP. Thank you for contributing though.

I guess you're right, we already won. When the time comes I can't fucking wait to be tested to reveal my ashkenazi blood and be allowed into the homeland. Almost like a Jewish rapture

We have nukes.

all warfare is based on deception

That's right, they already got everything they wanted and it still ain't worth a shit. Nobody likes them nobody is jealous of them and nobody respects them.

Israel and the Jewish people once again lead the way. Praise the Lord! I am grateful for the guidance the chosen people give to us goyim every day.

Attached: 6fpi6xdgz3FbJEIlc8MrcQtDsVmN8UZwPybeAFNnPLM.jpg (640x260, 34K)

Misfire. Somehow my posts keep pointing to the wrong people Tonight... had one end up in the wrong thread somehow too

Wtf i love the jews now

it comes down to ISRAEL STRONK

You got memes. WE have nukes. But that is not what makes us strong and command respect

Can you please shut the fuck up you boomer brainlet? Jesus christ, looking at your posts is disgusting because you are clearly autistic or over 35 holy shit

1,000's of years practice in deception and subversion. It's how they survive all these years as crazy as it sounds since all it does is make the other races loathe them.

>this is peak strayan banter
Embarrassing. You should go home and be a family man

It's not banter, I'm telling you to stop posting because you are a literal boomer brainlet and it's blatant

israel is going full fash

and its beautiful.

Attached: awoo.png (900x1000, 198K)

Ill tell you what, Australia is in the same boat as Israel, all talk and no fight. Both of your countries need a real test to see if you have what it takes to be "strong" maybe you can buddy up to them and pick a fight with someone. Or just be Chinese.

You go get em scrappy doo!

in a way all warfare is deception.

you should racemix
youtu.be/fWuAOBLnN2c

Jews are strong like a cancer in its terminal phase. It thinks it’s winning as it takes complete control of its host. That is until the cancer causes so much damage to the patients body that it can no longer sustain itself and dies suddenly.

Jews can not survive on their own. They can only survive parasitically. Once the host dies, so too does the parasite.

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/weltparasit.htm

Judaism is just one big suicidal circlejerk

Attached: 3B170719-F63E-4847-B529-A1AA6FD94D3B.jpg (564x788, 75K)

So in other words you leeched off the strength and achievements of others? Jews are the original welfare niggers before welfarism went mainstream. If you want to call that strength go ahead

Israel sucks American cock for gibs

It's Netanyahu having a wank about Jews surviving and rebuilding and allying themselves with America.
It's bullshit, because they were the weak ones until very recently. And as the wheel of history turns they will be again.

if im not mistaken they've won most of their battles against sand niggers

Attached: pol logic.jpg (890x876, 289K)

In recent history yeah. The last 60 years or so.
That's a blink of an eye in historical terms

This is blatant Fascism. If only they weren't Jewish...

Attached: main nose.jpg (538x489, 172K)

Literally Niggers say the same about whites, just admit it that Jews are sharper and try to learn and mimic their success instead of being a big fat failure.
That is what truly amaze me, Niggers like you that see success of another race and instead of learning how to be as successful or helping their people by going for a real job that is profitable you lie to yourselves in any way possible that the successful and the United are "parasites" and "abuse you"..
You are a fucking waste of air and faggots like you will never be successful.

>get entirely subsidized by the US
>we /stronk/ state now who don't need no goy slaves

Attached: 1518629966024.png (426x510, 152K)

True

Jews confirmed Shishio Makoto

Attached: 313545.jpg (360x360, 27K)

well its a redpill carpet bomb

if israel wants to survive they need to be stronger than their enemies or they will get destroyed. same applies to everyone else. if whites want to survive we need to stop being betasoicucks because if we stay weak we will get destroyed

you all should heed this tweet because tbqh you need it more than israel

sad.

Attached: theabsolutestate.png (513x348, 10K)

The cat is out of the bag so we can finally stop pretending.

Attached: benjamin_hitler.jpg (665x500, 78K)

Aid can be counted as direct foreign investment and go to GDP

said aid is about 1% of the gdp. subtract it. several times. we win. not to mention we had to do it under fire.

My man you’re a fucking jew, are you absolutely seriously asking me to trust you in financial matters which would benefit you if you lied?

you don't have to trust anything. just watch.

Attached: smug.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Goyim BTFO

This is honestly a paraphrase of Mein Kampf.

Yes jew, I’ll take your word for financial matters and trust what I see when I observe finances managed by you. Why would I ever not?

So you admit you are weak, it's just the illusion of strength.

I agree with you. Being under fire from all those pesky palestinians and their exploding rocks that magically turn into grenades mid-air is tough.
Good thing your military aren't wearing literal diapers to combat, or crying that they don't wanna go fight.
Or maybe that the US is NOT voting for 5+ billion foreign aid PER YEAR.

Its 100 years in the future, jews have no host to leech from but control the entire world.

There are 100 white men utterly and completely redpilled and fanatically devoted to murdering all the jews and retaking their rightful home.

Who would you bet on winning?

Silly jew, nobody respects jews, not really.

>

Attached: oyoyoy.png (516x149, 4K)

Yes we are poor.

Whats your point schlomo?

good post

Nice argument - "you're poor as shit(which everybody knows) , which negates all that was said earlier."
Fucking kike