"We don't bias our results to any political ideology"

>"We don't bias our results to any political ideology"
So they're just going to lie and nothing can be done about it?

Attached: gooyveygle.png (1238x702, 798K)

Silicon valley is fucking cancer.

Attached: God-said-640x480-16-color-graphics.gif (640x480, 1.13M)

I didn't even notice the other one a row lower and to the right hand side.

that could be just a natural search algorithm. Really I don't care about the searches, it's more about Google News imo

Jewgle "White Baby" and "White Couple"

Image Jewgle, that is

white baby brings up mostly white babies, white couple brings up all couples with white in the image background.

Yeah this could just be what’s popularly search. But check out the google doodles. Almost every fucking feature is a nigger or hole.
It’s some real fucking social conditioning.
Like white men haven’t been behind the majority of greatest achievements, inventions and cultural pieces.

Attached: white baby - Google Search 8-31-2018 1-13-24 AM.png (1536x738, 2.27M)

Attached: white couple - Google Search 8-31-2018 1-13-50 AM.png (1536x738, 2.45M)

>trump and killary
kek

Hm, I know it’s fucked up. But I may have an explanation.
If you search baby, you do actully get a large majority of white babies.
I think the mention of race at all kind of makes it include different races. I donno Just an idea

Any good search engines not committed to complete cultural subversion to destroy Western Civilization?

I think this is is mostly. Nobody is writing about "white couples", they're writing about "non-white couples" or "black-white couples". Same for "American inventors", the term is included in "african-american inventors".

I don't use google but I bet if you search "white wedding" you won't get back nigger weddings

More realistic

Attached: caucasian baby Pictures 8-31-2018 1-33-18 AM.png (1536x738, 1.72M)

Attached: white couple Pictures 8-31-2018 1-31-22 AM.png (1536x738, 1.44M)

Wrong. As I programmer that has worked on search algorithms I can tell you that there is NO WAY IN HELL this is true given the size and power of google search engine.
I would be my life that somebody was given the task of manually sporadically placing these results to push an agenda. They would need to be picked carefully to still make it somewhat plausible that it is just a side-effect of word usage.

>Also try: white couple seeks black man
what the FUCK

bet my life*

>As I programmer that has worked on search algorithms
You're full of shit you fucking faggot.

Think what you want. There's no way for me to really prove it and you probably wouldn't believe me either way.

I'm a software engineer. Tell me some search engine techniques

I searched “white wedding” and all I got were pics of this guy

Attached: 437B4B10-FDA7-4C17-8D47-4B094718E503.jpg (801x1200, 323K)

Attached: white_wedding.png (1023x624, 1.04M)

Attached: Google Search.png (1333x389, 531K)

Not nearly enough roids on this search - fuckin' raciss, man.

Attached: smart people - Google Search 8-31-2018 1-47-09 AM.png (1536x738, 1.8M)

Elon Musk and Trump.
/ourguys/

d'aw, little racist retard hates when a private business does something that triggers him. what's it like being a hypocritical pig fucker, cletus?

not a single one of you yokels will be able to refute this.

Attached: 1f8b9436910413480cb869e083d69ff1.jpg (800x448, 38K)

>cletus?
>not a single one of you yokels

They're waking up. Expect blue trickle midterms.

Attached: white_man.png (1003x622, 548K)

Attached: top_two.png (701x366, 314K)

Kinda makes sense. If you search for "white couple" you're going to get articles (and therefore pictures drawn from pages) discussing race, and making comparisons like "unlike white couples" etc.
Fail to mention race, and you get the default - and white people are the most common ethnic group on the english speaking internet.

that's actually a perfect example. Google's prioritizing "reliable" sources like AP, it's prioritizing headlines, and specifically the FIRST TWO WORDS in the headline.
No wonder they get top billing.

White on black violent crime is vanishingly rare. You get any input about reality besides mainstream TV?

It's probably true. The data biases the results. If conservatives were better at self-policing themselves, you wouldn't have imbalanced data informing the ML optimizers.

e.g. Advertisers probably do not want their ads appearing on search results for The Daily Stormer.

Now that the @RealDonaldTrump has tweeted about it, the data boffins working on "Search" are probably adjusting knobs so that "news" related searches generate "balanced-results", which will keep everyone happy until a Holocaust Denial site shows up in Europe.

Search Engines are automated guessing machines. They create educated guesses about what you're looking to find.

What?
I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about what causes google's algorithm to pick up those pics for those search terms.

>it's prioritizing headlines
Not headline news - needle in haystack

It's the headline of the article on a news website. A news website that Google these days prioritizes ever since the whole fake news shit started.
It might not be headline news, but it is a good match to the search query from google's perspective.

>the data boffins working on "Search" are probably adjusting knobs so that "news" related searches generate "balanced-results"
Nah, there scared as hell about the midterms and their doing everything they can to squelch dissent.

All MSM and Tech moguls in the US have had an anti White Working Class bias for a generation. They're scared of the majority,

Sure, but that bias in MSM is what the algorithm is picking up on.
Where is Google going to find matches to racial terms? In racialized articles. What slant to the vast majority of racialized articles have? Far left and anti-white.
Google is reflecting the content on the internet.

The people who get promoted to upper management in large organizations don't have an ideological bent.

They're foot soldiers loyal to the bottom line of the corporation, and they are only willing to entertain ideology to the extent that it doesn't cost the company money or hurt profits.

Progressives are based on a purely emotional, not logical, response to reality with a definable "us" and "them". If you are working for a big corporation, you had better be one of the "us".

Which is why they are never promoted beyond middle-management.

google white families

Attached: white families.png (1872x941, 3M)