I make AAA games for a living. Ask me anything and why games are so politicized nowaways

I own 2 cats and I love them both. I'm single. Sipping on a big glass of wine as I post this. Ask me anything except for proof of Bobs and Vegana.

Attached: AAATrippleGirl.jpg (2048x1273, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/video-game-subsidies-c4abb55c5c7b/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_video_game_policy
timesunion.com/business/article/Video-game-industry-says-tax-credits-are-needed-12345306.php
theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2012/mar/23/video-game-tax-credits
youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Army
ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/women-face-harassment-stalking-threats-in-male-dominated-online-games-1.2814667
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I make AAA games for a living. Ask me anything and why games are so politicized "nowadays"!

Too much wine I guess.

LOL!

Why games are so politicized nowadays? Can you pinpoint any specifics? Like like >this is the cause>these are the chain reactions>this is what directly leads to the effects

why do you think we care about what you have to say? video games are fucking garbage and your efforts into the industry are a reason for it. Stop going to work quit your job and get a real job like raising a family or making a home you dumbass clown.

Post tits and time stamp.

She should tidy her room

The industry reflects what is happening globally. The companies we work for, are highly influenced by what is happening in this world. Diversity quota, affirmative action, who we hire is now regulated by the government.

Attached: 1534888112399.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

>Girl
stop kidding yourself spinster
Hows it feel knowing you likely wouldnt have been in the position you are now if not for politics?

It's not a conspiracy, it is now real and enforced. If we don't hire certain people, we don't get subsidies from the government. The entire video game industry, is paid and promoted by the government. And I'm sure you can guess it, it's very Liberally slanted. If you don't promote diversity, no government grants and subsidies for you. We need to play the game to survive.

There is an agenda behind all this. You are not crazy. It's all true.

Some countries, even have official policies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_video_game_policy

Don’t care you are fat lol

Attached: B1FA4785-007E-45C7-B5B9-6CCB3AC1CA8D.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I'm a programmer and a good one. Not a tranny and not a supermodel.

I'm not pretty, don't judge a book by its cover.

Get out of your incel sons room

Tax credits everywhere you look. Worldwide phenomenon. Why?

timesunion.com/business/article/Video-game-industry-says-tax-credits-are-needed-12345306.php

Video game tax breaks: what does it mean and what happens now?

theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2012/mar/23/video-game-tax-credits

Don't you ever wonder why our industry is so much advertised and promoted?

I could tell you why but only if you ask me.

we played deus ex in 1999 you dumb faggot none of this is news or surprising to anyone but you

What was the message from this game? What do you think they tried to warn us about?

Holy shit

Attached: source (4).gif (540x204, 2.3M)

Most game companies are now infested with SJWs. When I started in this industry, that wasn't the case. What you see now, is a manifestation of the era we live in. The people making games, talented or not, are the people that you despise the most.

KYS, Frank

Stop dick teasing. If you know shit, speak it.

In the end shit games wont get played. who cares who is making them. As far as im concerned if SJW's were good at making games that makes it literally the only thing they are good for.

What would you like to know about? Ask and I shall tell, if I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=r1bcm4sczN0

Attached: 1517860393453.jpg (1080x1080, 882K)

Kill yourself

We're about to see a major cultural reversal. So your dreams might come true. It's all about balance. And the culture shift is just about to happen, you will witness it in your lifetime. So don't despair.

"If the president declares an emergency. Executive order 10995. We can take over the media."

Attached: uncensored as fuck family.gif (800x800, 1.41M)

Do executive care about the obvious loss of revenue that seems to be occurring when games get too POZed

Attached: source (6).gif (600x600, 1.66M)

No, they don't. They are financed by powerful people. The only thing that matters now is changing the gaming culture, at all cost. They have infinite source of incomes. Money is not a problem. Most companies will continue with this agenda for at least 10 years. This is the plan.

can this be resisted?

The only way to have an influence on this plan, is to totally boycott them. But they have also taken that into account. SO, it is in a sense, a zero sum game, I am not sure how you can fight back. Voting with your wallet makes no difference anymore.

Not with you purchasing power, no. They don't care about money anymore. It's all about power and cultural influence.

I'm not here to bring you good news. The fight is almost already lost at this point. Even if no one would buy Battlefield 5, they would still report millions of sales and move forward with their progressive agenda. You can't win. The game is rigged.

you're a tool and you're butt blasted that you've been used and dented cool thread get shelved

Whatever you say or think, doesn't matter. The reports that you are hearing about now, about EA and their stock going down, won't matter. When you watch the news in 3 months, the game launch will be a massive success. Fake news? Yes. It also applies to the video game industry now.

What you are witnessing now, is the globalist agenda. And it is steamrolling on everything that you love. Games, movies, etc. It is unstoppable. You are witnessing a major cultural shift in your lifetime and you are powerless. It will happen. There's nothing that you can do about it.

sophisticated investors will catch on to this...if you know it, they will know it..its not sustainable

Just watch and see how it all unfolds. You will be amazed.

Vidyas are crap now. Stellaris is still

We uncoved whats happening within the fist 3 days of gamer gate.

The gaming industry has indirectly been taken over and funded by DARPA through an organisation called DiGRA.
Its aim is to weaponise games as poltical and social engerning tools.
One of there plans to take get games used in school more to teach, that kinda fell on its arse with GG (for now) but they are in full flow of the social engineering to kids playing vidya.

>ITT: 1 fucking lonely incel phone posting from his parents basement bathroom
Digits and you live stream youre suicide

Clearly you're not the only one of your colleagues who are concerned by this? Are there many others as clear-eyed as you regarding this "shift"?

>report millions in sales
>didn't actually sell that much
What is cooking the books and completely illegal which will tank the stock prices as investors pull out

I actually suspected everything you are saying was going on.....no way to explain having a woman star in a ww2 game, or niggers in the Wehrmacht....the only difference is im confident that its not sustainable...a reaction formation is already forming, and it will be violent..

Post cats

EA stock will go down by 37% in about a month. Do what you want, I don't have skin in the game. But it will.

Is that you?
Arent you not afraid to lose your job?

It all started in 2002.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America's_Army

Do you wonder why you don't hear much about this game?

I don't care honestly. I want to quit the industry, it's too toxic.

>except for proof of Bobs and Vegana
Show bobs and vagene ples

Attached: Habib.jpg (498x548, 93K)

Lol that's programmer of Bard's Tale

I'm way past the point of caring about this industry, I'm too old for that.

Thats been a popular game for a wile.
One of the first free games i remember.
It never got much advertisement but i do recall or been advised on the TV and internet adds.

Still going strong, at least in the academic circles.

Here's an article about me.

ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/women-face-harassment-stalking-threats-in-male-dominated-online-games-1.2814667

I don't have anything to hide btw.

What platforms do you program for?

You should check out TitanIM and Vertual Bartlespace 3

Arma is VBS lite, and therws talk of Titan making a game version for sale.

>women enters male dominated hobby
>why are there so many men?!
>You all need to accommodate me in the hobby you love and the industry you invested in
Good job being part of the cancer.

Platform? All of them. Switch, PC, Xbox, PS4, etc. My main XP is C# and C++.

Timestamp or GTFO.

I'm not a cancer. I'm just a girl. I think that Battlefield V(agina) is a disgrace and very disrespectful for historical reasons. See? Not all white girls are crazy?

>Contrary to popular stereotypes, women are avid video gamers; one recent survey showed that about half of all women play video games, about the same as men. But men are far more likely to identify themselves as "gamers," and experts say that "hard-core" shooting and action games remain mostly male.

Translation: Women are filthy casuals that demand respect instead of earning it.

>Reporting her harassers never seemed to make a difference, she says. She limited her play to friends for a while, but now mostly focuses on simple single-player games like "Cookie Clicker" on her phone and computer.

Why the fuck hang around guys if words hurt you. Do you think men don't get as much if not more "harassment" ?

Trump regulating social media and enforcing freedom of speech on platforms (and maybe video games) will completely destroy their globalist agenda with one fell swoop.

I'm an engineer, a geek like you guys and yes, gasp, a girl. And I also despise the current trend in our industry.

>I'm just a girl.
No, when i'm gaming, i'm not a guy, or a South African, i'm a gamer. No one knows my identity cause I don't go putting it out there then cry when people comment on the very thing I brought attention to. Do you have any idea how much shit I get from people when they find out i'm south african? I get called a racist and nazi by faggy leftists, or get genocide bantz. I don't weep or report anyone. Why are you in this community if you're too fragile to handle banter?

But what if the game allows you to customize your character?

>I'm just one of the guys
>don't say mean things to me or bust my balls or i'll report you then run away
The feminisation of the industry is cancer. I don't care if you're a female gamer, I care that you're drawing attention to the fact you're a *gasp* girl, you're not special. Your reporting habits are part of the neutering of our hobby, you're part of the problem

No one cares about who you are. Just make up some persona and enjoy the game?

Allright, you say that voting with wallet is useless, because they have money to bounceback - but if people stopped buying their products, then they lack an audience to brainwash. So in my opinion "voting with wallet" is not completely useless if we lessen their audience by that. We need to completely stop buing AAA titles from crooked companies and focus on trusted indie developers.

Then i'm roleplaying as a crazy old Asian lady with the most offensively stereotype of an accent. Tattle tails like you then report me

I also hate how websites such as Polygon, a website infested with gender neutral an trannies, have some influence on the industry. The gaming journalists are highly compromised. The entire industry has been highjacked by trannies and onion boys.

well, programmers are mostly spergs that had no contact with females. So it's not really them being men fault, but them being spergs fault. If you were pretty it would be 10 times worse

>We're about to see a major cultural reversal.
more info,What's happening?

It's better than nothing, but the culture war goes deeper than that. The people fighting it, have very deep pockets. You can't fight against them with your wallet. They don't care about money. They only care about ideological power.

Is that Bill Heineman?

I'm not pretty and I don't care. I have spent my entire lifetime coming to term with this reality. I am ugly and I live with it. So maybe are you. It's irrelevant.

Yeah, that makes it a conspiracy.

It's real. It's not a conspiracy.

Feminists more so than trannies or soifags. The second women came into the hobby and couldn't shut the fuck about having a hole it became a highly critical space where perceived "harassment" gets reported, and language and behaviour is constantly policed. Feminists and grrrl gamers brought that. Why do you draw attention to being a woman then complain when you get your balls busted over it? Why enter a male community then tattle tail on people because it's too "toxic" for you? These aren't rhetorical questions, I want to hear your response.

Yes, but if no one "buys" their ideology then it's useless for them no matter how much money they pump into it. I only buy japanese games, havent touched anything AAA from US or western europe in years, because it's cancer.

What is todd howard up to?

Pic in the OP is of William "Becky" Heineman, a famous MTF transgender game developer.

If an organization like thinkprogress, which is very anti-trump, spells it out, in my book, it is very fucking real.

It wasn't an attack on you. I just read your previous posts in which you hinted you're not pretty. I'm just saying your situation against the spergs would be worse, if you were pretty. You would fit in even less.

Larping is truly one of the most pathetic things a man can do.

The word conspiracy does not mean fantasy or fiction.

still no timestamp. Larp. Gnight/

All of you commenting on this thread, please take a moment to read this before you comment:

Eye opener material.

Hey, I believe you, thanks for coming here and being truthful, you should be a bit careful about doxxing yourself though.
Stick around and lurkmoore but don't draw attention to your gender and shit, it's only an issue if you make it one

Attached: ML.gif (500x513, 951K)

I agree with you. Thank you for the kind words.

At what age were you diagnosed with autism? Timestamp or fuck off

Attached: Jennell.png (375x500, 250K)