Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: Screenshot (30).png (1053x833, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mynews4.com/news/local/construction-begins-on-dorm-style-affordable-housing-in-reno
sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy
sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

finally.

>Khazarian

I thought there was no "genetic European"

but jews are supposed to be smarter than europeans ???

No shit. Ashkenazi are just Central Europeans who converted to Judaism and started inbreeding.

(((Caucasian)))

>jew
>european
What the unholy fuck

There are no Europeans at all, you fucking nazi. We're ALL individuals. Now go clean your room.

kek this
>theres no such thing as white genes you racist bigot
>btw Ashkenazi jews have it so theyre the same as you goy

>ashkenzi jews aren't actually semitic so any discrimination against them is technically anti-white, not anti-semitic

Attached: shiggy.jpg (400x267, 26K)

this desu. They are germans or slavs. Without interbreeding they wouldnt have been even remotely white

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: inbred.jpg (635x661, 69K)

Ashkenaz was a son of Japheth, not Shem.

By definition, Ashkenazim are not semites and therefore cannot be one the receiving end of antisemitism.

Finally, we're whites!

>surprising

Attached: 4hMh3AS.gif (460x340, 181K)

Some genetic study was done on this.

They're Turks who got run out of Turkey, then Khazaria, and finally Eastern Europe.

Attached: long-nose[1].jpg (960x959, 138K)

Most people have already known this. Absolute majority of Ashkenazi look like Italians.

>...those who say they are jews and are not but do lie
>...synagogue of satan

Attached: 1527441369784.webm (1012x996, 671K)

So wait a second these are white people trying to kill all other white people? What the actual fuck.

Only Sephards and Ashkenazi.And this because your Italians larping as ancient Jews.

Most of them have polish surnames btw, you can tell bc all sound like "jwkajczjky"

Yes. They are white people who think they are ancient Jews, who were looking like Yemeni Jews. They were discriminated against by other Whites and now want revenge.

That means Italians are European since we are almost identical to Jews, Jow Forums BTFO

>Oy goy don't kill us we are just like you!
We really need to do these tests ourselves anyway.

Most Ashkenazi Jews are genetically Europeans and look like Italians, They are converts who culturally appropriated Brown people history and relegion. That's funny.

except there was no turks in anatolia at that time

No wonder Britain advocated for jewish supremacy so hard

This is old news. It's a decade old study that found out that most Ashkenazi and Sephardi are descendants of Roman and Italic converts to Judaism about 2000 years ago. The myth of the Israeli diaspora after the destruction of the Jerusalem temple is just a myth

Ashkenazis are still a distinct group from Europeans. Now the article was that they weren't really ashkenazi and we have to test that ourselves to be sure.

They're a distinct group of Europeans LARPing as Jews. There are Ashkenazi out there with no trace of Semetic DNA at all, just origins in Central Europe.

So, in other words, the Ashkenazis are...

*puts on glasses*

Actual nazis....

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Attached: hidamari-glasses-500x375.jpg (500x375, 28K)

Attached: 1501403004785.jpg (252x291, 21K)

They are literally in the same genetical cluster with Italians and Greeks. They are converts, imposters, pretenders, they are not real Jews, Real Jews look like Yemeni Jews. Natalie Portman or Steven Spielberg are White people larping as ancient Brown Jews.
I don't know how to solve this problem, but they are literally white people in most of cases, but they work against our interests and hate us.

Khazaria, the origin of Ashkanzis, was in Europe, pretty much from northern Georgia to Kerch (near Crimea) and Volgograd.
Imagine my shock when DNA studies conclude that eastern Europe is in Europe.

Give me my Nobel prize niggas.

Here is another crazy prediction on another future study.
White Australians, White Americans and White Brazilians are genetically European.

*mind blown*

Guineas are on the right side already. The only people who make threads about who’s white and who’s not are (((subversives)))

Whiter than you Hans

(((soon)))

Attached: planned.jpg (231x218, 9K)

95% of that is useless desert, why would you want that?

>(((soon)))
Honestly, that would be great. Less muslims and an Israel that doesn't rely on gibs.
But are you advocating backstabbing your military allies?
As of now you have a military alliance with Egypt and the Saudis, as well as a long term peace with Jordan.

Attached: iiojoi.png (1374x564, 152K)

It's just full of useless people

Attached: Egypt_2010_population_density1.png (654x600, 75K)

>95% of that is useless desert, why would you want that?
Israel was a useless desert before the jews moved there.
But they need somewhere to air drop palestinians.

But the oil fields would be nice to have I guess (although, they'd need more of Saudi Arabia).

kill the jews

Attached: ulkj.jpg (437x346, 34K)

>German Jews are actually European
Wow, no shit!

Attached: we wuz israelis.jpg (800x867, 261K)

You will be punished

Attached: 1534554552847.jpg (544x408, 190K)

Oil, solar power, hydroponics and lots of room to stick people. The wealth of nations will be determined by landmass in the coming centuries.

>an Israel that doesn't rely on gibs.
You should know by now that the gibs never stop. It would be anti-semitic to stop them. And a larger Israel would be even worse for that region, literal constant war with the Saudis. Muslims are only a problem today because of Israel's kvetching and underhanded practices.

>Finally, we're whites!
Now that the truth has been revealed can we end this "Israel" LARP. I think it would solve a few problems.

clever pasta. but memes are funny.
if lebanon and syria give up on iran and hezbollah and sign a peace treaty with us, israel's borders will freeze in place. but they wont...
repent

Attached: dudesyrialmao.gif (500x375, 81K)

Wrong. Historically they have always been stereotyped as white. It's even in the bible. Muslims believed jesus was a ginger even in the time of Muhammed, b because it was a jewish stereotype. Arabs in the early Muslim empire categorised Jews, levantines and Persians as white along with Europeans.

That's because the ashkenazi are sons of Japheth who is the father of the Europeans

>the question begging to be asked, and the reason Khazar lineage is hidden:
If Askhenazis are genetically European, and not actual sons of Abraham, then why do they need an "ancestral" homeland in the middle east?

This is no different than Malaysian muslims claiming to be Arabs, and that they therefore need the UN to carve out an ancestral homeland near Mecca.

Oh good being a first world European country, Israel has even more reason to have OPEN BORDERS.

Amen brother

Ashkenazi are more successful in pretending to be Ancient Jews than Boers or various Christian sects,

lel so those Itcuck larpers are finally being called out
>WE WUZ SEMITES!!!!

Pretty much.

People died for this. Lots of people.

>mynews4.com/news/local/construction-begins-on-dorm-style-affordable-housing-in-reno

Ashkenazi literally means europeans.

Turns out the jews are europeans LARPing as ancient hebrews
Who would've thought?

What really matters is what they practice, if your family has practiced "judaism' for generations you are a jew

>an Israel that doesn't rely on gibs.
You realize there'd just be more of it to gib to right?

Ever think they're in the the same category as Greeks and Italian s because Israel is Mediterranean? Lol yemenite Jews are from the Arabian peninsula, original Jews wouldn't have looked like gulf Arabs especially yemenese, gulf Arabs look different to Levant Arabs. And they also have Muslim ancestors from the Arabian peninsula, original Jews from pre-islamic would looked like Greeks and italians

only niggers and low self esteem Hebrews hate long noses

Attached: d0d802c15661a0f724f1a8b2d06ab5ea (1).jpg (486x242, 22K)

Egypt is Miditerrean, too. But they are brown-skinned.
Levant Arabs are assimilated Greeks mixed with Arabs - read Nassim Taleb.
According to the study 80% of Ashkenazi Jews' maternal lineage comes from Italy. They are EUROPEAN (ITALIAN) CONVERTS.

>Is that all that really mattered when they asked the UN to carve out a country for them based on ancestral claims?
>How long they'd been larping?

1,800 years of Palestinian occupation, longer than the Angles and the Saxons have lived in England, longer than the Franks have lived in France, was outweighed by 900 years of larping.

Is teh kitten jewish too ?

there were in the caucassus , just after anatolia

Attached: 1535708302708.jpg (674x264, 42K)

Attached: main nose.jpg (538x489, 172K)

Amen brother

We wuz jeeewz

So they're doing all the bullshit to their own kin out of religious resentment

That makes them even worse monsters

>Inbreeding
I live in NYC and have a delivery job that takes me all over. There's a neighborhood in Brooklyn that's all orthodox/hasid/whatever Jews and regardles of which co-worker I ride with they all say the same thing whenever we drive through that area - that the Jews are all fucked up. The children and women look like goblins.. like worse than goblins. There is NO genetic variety at all. Every child and woman looks like a copy pasted abortion. And the women all shave their heads and wear the same wig so it looks even freakier. The men have weird overbites and their facial structure looks like someone with fetal alcohol syndrome or downs. The inbreeding is so apparent it's appalling. Imagine an entire neighborhood of these freaks. I've had workers call it the Twilight Zone.

This isn't really anything new. Despite their genetic similarity, their culture is much more closely related to semitic Jews than to Europeans, and they identify a lot more with other Jews. That's why they don't fit in Europe. Judaism isn't an ethnicity. They all (supposedly) have a common ancestor people, but they're united by their culture and tradition.

No they were still in central asia, around the aral sea

no wrong

Ashkenazis are just lizard people pretending to be jews

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I TOLD YOU SO
>I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
>I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
>I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
>I TOLD YOU SO
I TOLD YOU SO
>I TOLD YOU SO

Attached: jews R not semires.png (590x242, 103K)

sciencemag.org/news/2013/10/did-modern-jews-originate-italy

Attached: Ashkenazi - Greek - Sicilian (2).png (1500x1200, 316K)

They cluster further away than southern Italians and just above Cypriots. I guess technically that's European.

Attached: now see here you dumb twat.png (743x656, 629K)

Just the usual Italian blood being prone to trickery. The subgroup known as "jews" just takes it to the extreme.
Jews are nothing but flanderized italians.

No, it found that the women were Italian converts while the men were Jews, but since by rabbinical law you're only Jewish if you're mother is Jewish this means Ashkenazi aren't Jewish

HELLO THERE FELLOW WHITE PPL

checked
they were Pharisaical Talmudic jews in ancient times

but israel is very racist towards ethiopian jews.
Who are black, but have practiced judaism for centuries

We are white just like you goy

Attached: 9033D913-F89D-446D-9514-10D9ADBB8720.png (473x359, 291K)

You realize that's not a hook right? That's a distinctively roman nose.

how most people think they are jew :
>kike : Oy vey! your name is *insert name here* ! did you know that your great great great great father was an ethnic jew?

kikes did this to many Europeans that they picked according to their successfulness, many of them think they are kikes so they adopt everything jewish and they even marry jewish girls

>Gods Chosen Lineage
>Gods Chosen People
>Of thee I will make a great nation

Judiasm isnt a convert religion.

I love this kind of article. Pic related.

Attached: hitler-african-DNA_full.jpg (1500x6000, 1.48M)

>surprising
Most Jews look Italian

The people that Jews are closest to also have significant Turkish or semitic ancestry. Not white

Attached: 1514684864035.jpg (685x681, 81K)

>we white, goyim

The khazarians were from Turkey which is also where the ashkenazi Jews originated. The ashkenazi Jews are a mox of levantine semite, Turkish Kurds and Mediterranean. They are non white mongrels

doesnt that description apply to your entire country?

>Honestly, that would be great. Less muslims
yeah, less muslims because they will be send to Europe, especially Sweden. Prepare your anus Sven, more diversity is coming.

sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403

Attached: Ashkenazi Jew DNA-origin.jpg (709x797, 112K)

We all knew this