Yaaaaaaaaaas! slaaay queeen!

yaaaaaaaaaas! slaaay queeen!

Attached: 8653742572542648.jpg (521x960, 64K)

abortion is a gift from god to stop fucking idiots reproducing

Brainwashed.
She'll realize what she's done when she's 40 and childless. Tick tock.

If you've had abortions okay, fair enough.
Celebrating it is odd though.
If you've had 3 by 23 you probably need to find a better contraceptive strategy and/or stop fucking around so much though.
Abortions are pretty major deals and are rough on one's body. Just purely as a medical procedure they shouldn't be taken lightly.

>Birth control does not always work
If you're a retard
>t. Mahmud al Londonistani

>mfw a girl slapped me because my reason I told her I wouldn't date a girl who had an abortion(s) was because if I was going to marry a girl I would want to be marrying my soul mate, but if she had an abortion it wouldn't work out because in the afterlife I'd be in heaven and she'd be in hell

Trips of eugenism.

I would never fuck a girl that has murdered children. EZPZ. Hard pass on haunted pussy.

This is disgusting, all life is precious even niggerspawn.

"something out of my control"
I'm actually muddled here, on the one hand I want women to be accountable for their actions and if they cannot bear the negative consequences of the risk of birth control 'not working' then tough luck welcome reality. But on the other hand, I know women are stupid and incompetent and will never take responsibility so perhaps we just enslave them all?

Ideally the best answer is to persuade the culture back to norms that we used to have, but that is also very hard to implement. It's hard enough getting the West to take marriage seriously anymore, let alone chastity or slut-shaming on such a large scale. I dunno Jow Forums what do you all think?

>even niggerspawn
Now let's not get too hasty

I knew a girl in high school who had so many abortions that doctors told her if she had one more she’d never be able to have kids. So she had to keep the kid lol

Based

I agree with this. I never relax around blacks, but everyone deserves a chance at life; even niggers.

This is really fucked up. Not even animals kill their unborn.

>Hard pass on haunted pussy.
Oh my god, kek'd hard.

>all life is precious even niggerspawn.
Think what you need to to justify raising your wife's son. Don't come here looking for encouragement though

But where have all the good men gone?
Will you man-up and tie your wallet to the damned soul of this child murderer?

Attached: 1531727035434.jpg (480x288, 29K)

See there's the problem. Most women are idiots.

>even niggerspawn.
wew easy there boet
only humans lifes matter

Attached: Nigger.jpg (784x524, 244K)

Abortion should only be legal in cases of non-whites trying to breed and white women trying to breed with non-whites. In fact it should be mandatory in such circumstances.

>birth control does not always work

I have been creampying my gf's pussy for the last 6 years. She isn't on the pill, we don't use any kind of birth control, she just counts the days to know when she is fertile and when she isn't. When she is, I don't fuck her in the pussy. And she never got pregnant.
Humanity has been using that proven method for thousands of years, and in the curreny year roasties claim ""hurr it can't be helped"

Attached: 1379086548037370370.png (1213x821, 191K)

Unborn? No but many will kill or leave for dead if they are expected to be sickly.

Ay

Fug I'd let her abort my kids any day

Attached: 1511238330486.gif (400x300, 289K)

My personal theory is that these people "celebrate" abortion as a coping mechanism... there's no other explanation that would imply they are not to be put down on the spot

my mom has had at least 7
i've been dodging death since before i was even born like Neo form the Matrix

>Even in a picture which she thinks she doesn't make her look like a whore, she's still spreading her legs.
Fucking sloots

>Grants Pass Oregon

This bitch lives pretty close to me, I'm ashamed.

Also, if she's had 3 abortions, she is almost assuredly not using birth control properly. I have a feeling that her "birth control" is some halfassed pulling out attempt at best.

(checked)
>abortion is a gift from god to stop fucking idiots reproducing.
hard to find an argument against that. also fucking niggers are aborting most of their children.

abortion should be illegal for whites with an IQ over 100

BASED EMPOWERED SLUT

Attached: roastie.jpg (550x551, 63K)

abortion promotes proniscuity and reduces the consequences of having sex out of marriage.