Taming of the Shrews

>females are programmed to display virtue in order to out compete other females for high value males

>females display virtues that they think men find valuable

>men adopt the values of higher status men

>changing the values of high status men trickles down and changes the virtues females display

>male status is determined by the perceived consensus of all men

>a male's choice of mate influences perception of his status by other males

>a high status male will avoid choosing a mate that lowers his status

If we want to fight the roastie menace, we need to start ridiculing men for choosing shit women to fuck. If a man with some amount of status fucks a woman who in some way does not meet the standard we want women to aspire to, he should be mercilessly mocked for his choice in a targeted, sustained campaign. This will be signaled against by everyone, but high status men will feel compelled to pick a woman who will not result in mockery. Thus the power of feminism is broken forever.

Attached: faaaaaat.jpg (1000x650, 90K)

All i heard was saturn sucks hot steamy logs

when a planet really gives off a gay aura it has rings. You can tell how effeminate a planet is by it's rings.

I admire Pierce for being loyal to both of his wives considering all the sin he has been exposed to in his industry.

Didn't Pierce's wife get fat AFTER marrying him? She used to be a lot thinner, even when they first married.

It's really unfair to him to get that fat though. Unless he likes big girls

he is clearly into it, you can see him looking happier the fatter she gets

>feeder
how embarrassing

For sure. Supposedly she's lost weight recently. Maybe she had psych issues postpartum? Plenty of women pile on the pounds after pregnancy. I think it's a bit harsh to have a go just because she's overweight. At least she's still married to him and has had his children, that's pretty good going considering the current state of western civilisation.

correct, there's a compilation of her over the years that gets posted quite often

That's cool and all but why should I care

didn't he want his wife to look like that?
maybe when his first wife died he choose to love his wife whatever she looked like
all i can say is, she could look worse for a woman in her 50s

Based pierce taming that sex beast with his long Irish shlong. You can see she's a nasty girl in bed room with a face like that.

I'd be happy with that. She's also probably a good wife and mother to boot.

The Man with the Golden Bun

Attached: bond burgered.webm (1238x1103, 1.77M)

>If we want to fight the roastie menace, we need to start ridiculing men for choosing shit women to fuck.
>Start an echo chamber where other monkeys like you act like the way you want them to
This is the best idea no one has ever thought of. Just kys.

Attached: 65456745645.jpg (634x571, 65K)

The architect

And you chose to illustrate this with Pierce Brosnan's wife?
Like you couldn't find any worse examples out there?
>dude...

It's funny, his first wife and second wife look completely different.

A craftsman. A man of vision.

underrated

GoldenPie

Attached: pierce-keely.jpg (750x1054, 84K)

JUST

Attached: 4CE043CA00000578-5800817-image-a-26_1528041597818.jpg (634x965, 100K)

Feed her.

Attached: Pierce_Brosnan_Berlinale_2014_-_02.jpg (532x768, 109K)

The flesh sculptor. A man of fine art.

Attached: pierce-brosnan-1109526.jpg (590x875, 55K)

There is a lot to hold dear about a woman that actually loves you. Shared history you have with a person will make you a lot happier in the long run than a vapid 20 something with a hot bod ever would.

>Unless he likes big girls
>he is clearly into it, you can see him looking happier the fatter she gets

So it's no coincidence he made a whale memorial for his first wife!

Attached: pierce_whale_watching.jpg (1019x1024, 386K)

He's gotta be a fag still in the closet because being in the closet makes the faggot sex more hot.

Shit women is all i can get.

Who else is gonna suck me off, you?

>unzips dick

>There is a lot to hold dear about a woman that actually loves you.

Don't expect Trump voting kike sympathizers of /pol to get this.

Problem is that "high status men" dont cave to mockery. This will only work with/on low status men.

Otherwise I agree entirely. Women are children and just like children -it takes a village to raise them.

If your plan is "Do X to influence women" then you've already lost. It's a tactical mistake to do anything centered around women, you should be out there building an awesome life for yourself, learn a skill or trade, go do that thing for 30,000 hours, become a respected professional, start a business and get a name for yourself for doing something with some quality.

Ignore women all together.

Jesus, his wife was cute as fuck back in the day

Attached: iceweinstein.jpg (640x426, 47K)

Shes probably stress eating, due to knowing about all of the women and men? he fucks on the side.

SHe looks amazing in that blue dress. She should have stopped gaining right there and shed have been perfect.

Enough meandering faggots. How big do you think Brosman is going to make his whale of a wife?

Attached: '.gif (320x240, 900K)

Her final form is yet to be revealed. Have trust in Brosnan's genius.

She's a big girl.