What’s the deal with women being obsessed about “empowerement”?

What’s the deal with women being obsessed about “empowerement”?

Attached: C5B2A873-970E-49E6-9ED5-A0978C83DD67.jpg (750x554, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cEdqWZi13I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's the deal with brainlets who haven't figured out women say words that sound nice despite their true meaning?

Attached: 1535434977884.jpg (640x1138, 156K)

Empowerment is a meme that they parrot to signal virtue.

If a woman genuinely wants to be powerful, she should make herself as physically attractive as possible and marry the highest potential man she can when she is 16-21.

Imagine being weak all the time, dressing in exposing clothing that makes you vulnerable to the elements, you are basically naked, figuratively at least. Going out on a date with some guy and having an anxious little pit in your stomach the whole time knowing whats expected.

It must be terifying. So they over react and go full feminazi to try and bootstrap themselves into power.

>this only applies to women

Attached: hearty soros.jpg (600x340, 33K)

>So they over react and go full feminazi to try and bootstrap themselves into power.

Feminism is rooted in undesirable women trying to change the rules of the game so that they are desirable. Fat acceptance is the most glaring example of this.

>weak all the time, dressing in exposing clothing that makes you vulnerable to the elements, you are basically naked
Doesn’t sound like my kind of date.

There are a lot of 7/10s who are feminists though, just not many 8s and 9s

"Empowerment" is basically just gibsmedat.
They want to be promoted beyond their competence because of their vagina, but not having to use their vagina.

Only women really drag on the slogans, men question and react.

>I support the Prime Minister

Attached: soros smiles.jpg (294x171, 7K)

there are lots of things that call themselves feminism.
good kind is 'girl can be of tank too comrade!', liberal kind is walking around dripping menstrual blood on the floor smearing slogans on your tits and screeching at things

That's it boys, the thousand cock stare. Wew lads.

Attached: wojak punched.png (506x608, 65K)

But you would still love her, wouldn't you? Whatever she's done, it's in the past.

Attached: scene_preview.png (533x688, 446K)

Fug. This is like the ultimate question of my life. I'm probobly gonna have to settle down with a roastie if I want to have the family and white picket fence....... could I love a woman who rode the caracole? I'm kind of thinking no.

Attached: 32381120_381128252370626_6694498114763489280_n.jpg (651x960, 72K)

>uh hyuk, a man should always be striving to better himself, uh yes sir, why i just got promoted to cow shit cleaner, uh hyuuuuk

"women so seek to empower one another as a way of making ourselves better"

>now you see here, MISSUH, *smokes meth* yer just soundin' like *drinks moonshine* a total ig-nor-anus you are, uh hyyuuuuk *fucks a pig*

Attached: 1525997745490.jpg (479x474, 50K)

Attached: 1535368940469.jpg (1000x923, 480K)

Like Ghostbusters vs the Carpathian.

The red pill is there's a one in three chance. Every third woman can take miles of cock and someone leave it behind, like a tired road she doesn't want to travel again.

Attached: 1481366851197.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

What’s empowering about riding the cock carousel?

Catalog checked
youtube.com/watch?v=1cEdqWZi13I

Nothing, women are brainwashed

Attached: Lord and savior Laci.jpg (1200x624, 91K)

The ten thousand cock stare

Attached: 1512509080392.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>women
>brainwashed
no, they're honest, and you're too horny to see it
women are powerhungry cunts

I was in remand and at the smoke doors I saw these two lifers who had gotten parole and been bounced be met with this crazyass heavy who started doing a Seinfeld impression and he goes "what's the deal with dropping the soap? I know you're going to rape me, you know you're going to rape me, just rape me! " and the ol;d crusties are going "fuck you kid" and they tried to jump him, and he fucking threw one of them across the hall and ragdolled him into a wall and he fucking bites the other guy who starts running away and then he started chasing the other old guy, and he's still fucking doing seinfield "and what's with these stupid faggots" and for a giant hippie who had blood streaming down both sides of his chin from biting another grown man, he really did sound a lot like Jerry Seinfeld and it was really impressive.
Also it was pretty hilarious how fast the "rawr we're lifers" guys went from being cocky to literally begging to not be eaten.

>88

Attached: LOTRpolnigger.jpg (819x1024, 290K)

women only want power to attract males, hence feminism, it's a self destructive and anti-human movement
everywhere women hold power they fuck up, Germany, UK, Hillary

women are cancer