Why do we hate China again?

Why do we hate China again?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-31 at 2.53.55 AM.png (766x683, 318K)

*Shrugs
But we need to take a big steamy log on saturnshexagons

Because they are soulless insectoids who destroy the planet and won't stop breeding, and have women more unattractive than sheboons. I've never seen an attractive chinese woman.

Attached: 1530113832202.webm (300x400, 2.81M)

France BTFO

>I've never seen an attractive chinese woman.

Fuck off. Chinese women are infinitely more attractive than disgusting wh*te women that age like milk

because they are disgusting soulless waste of skin

they lack conscience and empathy

>the based new Canadian

We don't. They are just in our way. It is nothing personal.

>Chinese
You mean the 20x mix bred conquered insects of Zhongguo?

Anyone who says asian women age well does not actually appreciate the very few asian women who are attractive. SAD!

I don't understand why you leafs even bother posting on this website. You are wrong about nearly everything, and almost anything that you type is laughable.
If you are just baiting then good job, you got me.

Attached: 1519276453882.jpg (763x1200, 185K)

Soulless insects with a commie complex but such weak morals they take the easy way out by opening the market just enough for growth without letting their commie grip off the country.

Filthy, destroyed their culture and replaced it with plastic and escalators that eat you, rude, superiority complex, they're one of the worst groups of people to exist that isn't still in the stone age.

>posted from Vancouver

Trips of truth

This. Even Dostoyevski knew this.

Australians are dumb as fuck. Go sniff some glue you retarded bogan

>leaf comeback
Thanks for proving my point

here here children

>*acid attack*, *hit by truck of peace*, *sister raped by muhammad*, *suicide bombed*

>somewhere, in cuckanada, a simple syrup herder is livid at your comment.
>he throws his tim hortons mug at the drywall, staining his toronto maple leafs jersey.
>looking out his frosted window, he mutters "god-darn you australia. although i respect your right to live, i am angered by your attitude."
>he may say this in french
aus 1
can - 4

Gross why is one of his arms so short?

speaking of...
have you wrapped up the whole brexit thing? or are your elected officials arguing about the price of meat pies and warm beer?

Man what the hell. That's... Kinda based

I wish they ditched all their commie bullshit. I just want xi jinping to claim the mandate of heaven and create a Fascist bastion to the east

>I've never seen an attractive chinese woman.
plastic surgery is very prevalent in china

This.

Attached: eab4d03500276e57a30408771cc367c4.jpg (540x810, 59K)

Chinks are like any other non-white group who don't have the biological ethos of freedom, tolerance of ideas, and "live-and-let-live." You can argue pro or con on the merits of those in the modern world, but I wouldn't trade the Western Tradition inherited from the Greeks and Romans for their oriental civics.

Additionally, they are pretty annoying with their perception of the greatness of Chinese history (we wuz changs). I've tried to find out why they all think this, that their history somehow infers they are "destined" to dominate the 21st and 22nd centuries. I don't really see anything "great" about their past except silk and a wall
>no great architecture (save for forbidden city)
>no great philosophy since before christ
>no great literature
>no great painting
>limited scientific development (their compass, and gunpowder inventions were both weakly develop, for example)

That said, I'd prefer to accept more of them to America, especially those wanting freedom, than a bunch of entitled Mexicans.

Attached: ricedickrevenge.jpg (953x778, 192K)

>french
you mean chinese?

its amputated you rube

Checked kek smiles upon the truth

>pic related
Okay, this is based and redpilled

It's full of chiense "people"