Why do white women fetishize and obsess over black men?

Attached: image_1313.jpg (859x597, 295K)

Attached: 02d3d7c63faf579107e80383b7a30cc3.jpg (1200x1600, 231K)

Because you're a gay cunt who thinks about black dick that looks identical to shit every time you get on the toilet.

Attached: 0_CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png (493x524, 30K)

They don’t

Attached: 088b2bb2e4cf214d769d16cc54da0f77.jpg (1065x1340, 172K)

They don't. (((They))) just want to make you believe it.

Attached: cb08272f3cfe3a9f233a57d391751e59.jpg (500x500, 30K)

because black men are better at satisfying their needs
pleasure obtained by sucking and fucking a black dick is out of this world

Attached: Natasha-nice-blacked2.jpg (1600x1067, 215K)

They don't. They follow strong men. If a black guy happens to be srtonger than you, then too bad for you.

they are not even white though

>that's considered white in australia
and we mocked the americans

Only if you're so degenerate you believe that "need" is a domestic beating.

Attached: 2015.png (1740x1088, 229K)

Women are obsessed with themselves. They don't give a shit about men unless they need one to buy things, do things or make them feel things. Niggers make them feel rebellious towards daddy-

I'd love to slobber over their feet and worship them whilst my cock is tightly caged

because the jews tel them to in all media- everywhere they look black + white is being pushed and women are like dogs, they'll do whatever their master tells them

That's a lot of ankles that need to be broken.

Attached: 1424528871383.jpg (858x1049, 100K)

Bait threads aren't allowed

absolutely BASED (and redpilled)

lots of degenerate white women out there these days

Attached: 3680680_10_p.jpg (1024x682, 190K)

I just don't know

Attached: 1535710041580.png (633x758, 293K)

Lol no, is a great STD detector

pic wildly unrelated, that kike puppet would applaud such a phenomenon.
Because his masters would tell him to.

Why do alt right men fetishize and obsess over East Asian women?

>fuck leftie girls
>ask them if they'd fuck a black guy
>19/20 say they wouldn't
LMAO

Only real thing posted on this thread.

>women
>telling the truth

All girls want the mind shattering orgasms that only a black male can deliver.

Attached: 1528454702920.webm (854x480, 2.97M)

You clearly don't have regular sex

Friendly reminder that very sad men photoshop these tattoos, caption these pictures, and these threads. They are beyond help and you should ignore them.

cope dicklet whiteoid

They don’t. You’re in a echo chamber that leads you to believe every woman is either a whore or a coal burner. I very rarely see mixed raced couples

They like the black clover on their eye.

Attached: ratings.png (1800x2044, 135K)

Right on brotha! How can wh*toids even compete?

They should replace that fetish with a more wholesome Orc fetish

I look at a lot of women's legs and I've yet to see this tattoo IRL

As a Jewish woman, I have to say, I am not at all attracted to Jewish men. Every single one of them is a neurotic little weasle who has mommy issues. Although I have no intrest in Jewish men, I am engaged to one right now because if I do not marry 'in the tribe' not only will my parents disown me, but so will my grandparents and most of the rest of my family. Still, I cannot help that I have zero, and I mean ZERO, physical attraction for Jewish men. I haven't slept with my fiance yet, he still thinks I am a virgin, but I go out at least twice a week and bring home sexy black men. Last night, I brought home a group of four of them and they all fucked me so hard that it could be considered borderline rape. All four of them ended up taking turns cumming in my asshole. I can't imagine my Jewish fiance ever having the kind of animalistic, raw, primal lust that those four sexy black gods had. I know that I will never stop taking black cock, but the thought of allowing my Jewish fiance's cock anywhere near my pussy makes me sick. I know that I definitely don't want to carry any of his children, so I have decided that anytime he gets me pregnant, I am going to get an abortion and keep it a secret from him. If a superior black man gets me pregnant, I will carry it and love the child with all of my heart, and if my Jewish husband to be doesn't like it, he can just divorce me and give me half of his assets, which will be plenty to raise my beautiful black child.

Is this what autistic niggers fantasize about?

hahahajaha, they be just idiots to get these tattoos, because they do not feel embarrassed?

Once you pop out a Nog, you might as well get one

There he is. There he goes again. Look everyone he posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?? Oh my god. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little 'BBC' thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Jow Forums pass so you just choose the picture. Oh we all know the picture, the uh "epic nigger and white woman" isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor. But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Jow Forums posting about a dumb nigger dick meme. Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic nigger dick spamming faggot NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is "WH*TE BOIS BTFO, HOW CAN THEY COMPETE". You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

Haha you reddit asian cukcbky we know who you are loathsome little shit

>Looking at a lot of women's legs

Attached: manofculture.jpg (550x425, 36K)