I think it might be happening guys, 6000 is a lot of people

I think it might be happening guys, 6000 is a lot of people.
baka.com.au/world/europe/if-the-mob-attacks-we-can-t-guarantee-your-safety-20180831-p500w7.html

Attached: IMG_20180831_140020.jpg (1080x1723, 349K)

>not America
>happening.

Attached: B9CB6B6A-1ACA-4F6D-8032-77614AEB580D.png (211x239, 6K)

When did we reach the point where a refugee is more important than the local population? I dont get it

Governments and MSM are complicit in favoring the replacements.

There's no other reason.

Attached: 22C0FADE-1289-46A2-8A0C-C364FDAB3562.jpg (496x651, 114K)

do it

Attached: 1433277341338.png (255x255, 50K)

Clip away all the SJW left wing bullshit from the news article that I linked and you're left with a blatant "Germans rise up to foreign invaders to defend their country".

THINK OF THE HYPOTHETICAL BROWN CHILDREN!

Were all waiting.

Attached: 0.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Leave the bullshit and you've got a compromised media in favour of white genocide.

Amen

I'd ask "what else is new?" but the answer is "Germans rise up to foreign invaders to defend their country"

Even then, 6000 is relatively tiny. To really make a difference and get Merkel to open her saggy fucking eyelids, hundreds of thoudands, preferably millions of people need to protest.

America is not that relevant. Unless it is Trump

it's likely the potential victims of such violence dindu nuffin wrong

but it's mob justice 101, it's exactly what happens when the state doesn't deal with criminals

Would she even listen if all of Germany was in the streets? I have a feeling she wouldn't.

6000 is still a good start

Maybe she won't, but her associates should. After all, they're the guys that do her bidding like she's some Aztec idol god.

OY VEY 6 MILLION RACISTS MARCHING THE STREETS OF GERMANY WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THOSE 60 MILLION RACISTS WE DONT WANT AN OTHER HOLOCAUST NOW DO WE

Indeed.

Not another holodomor, shut it down filthy goyims

For Hitler he started with 7 men

We can only hope.

I get the hardest boner just imagining trump mandating an isolationist recall of all troops worldwide and just watching the entire fucking world burn.

You leafs have the blessing of proximity. But if you continue your cuck shit even that won’t save you.

I have wet dreams of Islam taking over Europe and keeping Russia busy while America just keeps being better and better while you faggots descend further and further int poverty and madness.

Attached: 72BC5C88-11DD-429D-9B74-B3A786AAB430.jpg (876x841, 371K)

>wet dreams of Islam taking over Europe
remind me where that 56% came from

C’mon German Bros you’re capable of cool things like awesome train systems

Europe is lost at its own hand. Europe falling under the dark scourge could only benefit America not just through recognition of the real threat but through exploiting retards.

The entirety of euraisafrica becoming brown only serves to benefit America

based

You must have a very interesting life

Full fucking reich, Reich fucking now!

>wet dreams of Islam taking over Europe
Little wonder a rootless mutt like you would hand over Europe to their hopeful conquerors.

Bad guess.

Attached: 6EBB8113-2FF9-493C-8D82-35616C4578C5.png (633x758, 23K)

>hand over a country you have no control over.

All we do is prevent the enactable. I’d like for us to stop that.

I have no loyalty to any nation in Europe besides France. And they don’t have the will to fight anyways.

The fire rises

Attached: DlvoEkEW0AEP8E7.jpg (750x750, 97K)

>preaching violence
Did this actually happen or is it just MSM converting "Keep Germany German" into "Kill all sand niggers"?

Knowing german cuckoldry it was probably closer to "please don't kill us o' great and powerfull muslim overlords"