Southern AF podcast

>the southern dingo

Wtf happened? This guy did some of the best content on TRS, really likeable dude and his shit is not included anymore. What da fuq meng?

Attached: image.png (1184x902, 1.51M)

Watch zach Galifianakis - the purple room netflix, 10/10

He might be taking a break and there just aren't any recent shows to put up. Also there's quite a few podcasts that aren't listed on TRS: Heel Turn, Paranormies, This Week in White Genocide, the other shows monoxide does. Though could just be a lull in his content.

Is this the same Southern Dingo who calls into Radical Agenda???

Nah I googled him, he released a show last night where he phoned up some lawyer type guy to find out what a hate crime is, supposedly James fields mowed down a mess of negros shouting "god is the greatest" or something

Probably, he sounds like pic related ^

Yeah I don't know. Only caught a few of his shows(the one with Dr. Duke and Pat Little and the argument he had with Hardmouse) so maybe the numbers just weren't good enough to keep the show on. And I was mistaken, paranomies is on the website.

Paranormies is the only TRS show I listen to

Well its a crying shame, southern dingo is a fantastic interviewer with great content, new TDS is disorienting

I for real fell asleep to that shit once ending with really tense evolving scary music, woke up with sleep paralysis thinking the ghost story was happening to me fucking fear man so good

I like the episodes they have Musonius Rufus on. The unexplained disappearances at national parks one was p good and one of their only shows I can remember listening to.

I liked the Salem witch trials one and the interview with the Vietnamese shaman woman but Missing 411 is hands down their best.

Stormer will still probably list his show. Yeah I don't know what it is just couldn't get into it. Though I'm surprised he's not hooked up with identity dixie.

I never had sleep paralysis before but there's a few times where I think I had ESP.

Thanks for the recommendation I'll have to check these ones out. Salem witch trials are pretty crazy to think about but with dealing with some of these new age thots who are into crystals and energy stuff make me realize why they use to burn troublesome women.

>Salem witch trials are pretty crazy to think about but with dealing with some of these new age thots who are into crystals and energy stuff make me realize why they use to burn troublesome women.
Spoiler: they basically debunk the idea that any of them were witches and explain that they were all paranoid because they had PTSD from the wars with the Injuns. Also most the people killed in Salem were men.

this guy refused to work with mel gibson. fuck him

His RSS feed is still up.

the nigger house slave was teaching the daughters her hoodoo bullshit

You do but its rare to wake up while your limbs are still shut down, freaky feeling I love it in hindsight.

I believe in ESP because of the dreams I have of random people the night before they contact me, there's some connection there we don't fully understand and I'm fine with that

That reminds me they did a voodoo episode as well.

Lmao, well I guess I shouldn't really be surprised that women would take an actual tragic situation, flip the script and use it as an excuse to play with tarot cards and talk about their zodiac signs in the current year.

>I believe in ESP because of the dreams I have of random people the night before they contact me, there's some connection there we don't full understand and I'm fine with that
I've had dreams of future events that happen to me, I didn't believe it at first until I had a certain dream. I was looking at the mirror and having a panic attack and saying "oh my god" over and over again. I remembered it vividly because I had no idea why I was freaking out. Then a few months later I was getting ready in the mirror and everything was exactly the same and I started freaking out because I realised why I was freaking out in the dream (which was because I realised what the dream was about), if that makes any sense.

Didn't you just describe deja vu? But I understand what you mean. I know deja vu has been explained, but it's still a surreal experience. Just recently I was taking down notes in a lecture and felt I had dreamt it before (like months ago) and, I shit you not, predicted the next four words of the lecturer and a person walking in during it. I feel like, yes it can be explained by your brain basically tricking you to believe you've been in that position before, but it's just one of those things that make you think there's a whole other realm of shit humans have either forgotten or not unlocked.

Is that the same as League of the South?

Attached: download (1).jpg (269x187, 7K)

I love déjà vu which I think has a material explaination though I have shared an experience of déjà vu with a girl friend of mine. Dreams related to intent to future happenings signal, to me at least, a kind of oneness or perfection or accuracy that is not commonly understood.

For example my friends dog bites me in a dream, I wake up, coffee, check messages he has contacted me out of the blue, we have not spoken in months and there is no particular reason I would be expecting this

I used to think it was deja vu but I managed to remember the dream I had about the freak out for months before it happened so I knew it was something that was going to happen. Most the time I forget I ever had the dream until the event I dreamed about happened (and maybe you're right and it is deja vu). But that time I definitely didn't forget the dream because it was so bizarre. Another time I had a dream of me attending a football game and the crowd was holding a banner with the next year's date on it but this was back when I thought it was all deja vu so I never put much thought into it.

Nah they're different groups but there's probably done over lap because it's the South.

Some* overlap

I awoke one morning startled by a dream culminating in my smashing into grey concrete, later that actual day I stupidly fell off my skateboard and fractured my elbow, could chalk it up to suggestion or coincidence except that these dream correlations manifest in a myriad of ways

Yea he's the same guy.