Hungary and Italy BTFO

Attached: 3B4CC661-C355-4F1B-9E35-DBFAD9B6D494.jpg (750x832, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1035447111154692096
youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk
youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA
express.co.uk/news/world/1008702/Italy-news-France-Matteo-Salvini-EU-migrant-crisis-Emmanuel-Macron-Albania
tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more like Jewpiter amirite?

manlet

Attached: matteo salvini.png (400x400, 222K)

Uh oh watch out for this bad ass

His pretentions have no limit. He must be stopped.

So if he is so pro immigrants, why did he stop 40,000 nigs from entering France from Italia?

No governing needs to be done in France I take it? I'm glad the system is perfect

> Dog wife is 24 years old.
> Raised three children that aren't his.
> No genetic legacy.

No one is afraid of this manlet. Most of frenchie dont even like him.
Visegrad+ Italy is gameover for that cuck and bitch merkel.

fucking manlets i swear
WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

to socially destabilize our country, goy

> older.

Its the ww2 again
Italy became nationalist
germany far right keep growing
france fagoty once again in full force
Uk banned and jailed uk first party and other far right activist like they did with moxley
Spain left fundamentalism unearth franco corpse

Eastern europe far right is more consolidated this time, lets see what happen

Manlet and ET in the one picture

HOLY SHIT

they don't think about him at all

(((France))). That guy is a zionist plant and he's not even hiding it.

This will be the last rebellion of europeans , the last atempt that of course will fail

repent

Attached: lich.jpg (500x498, 121K)

And USA?

Attached: trump chaos emeralds.jpg (600x367, 25K)

His positions on this shit sure fluctuate.

YES, King Jupiter!

How will Italshits and Hunshits recover after that blow?

Attached: 1516156049468.jpg (1200x644, 117K)

twitter.com/matteosalvinimi/status/1035447111154692096

>But Macron thinks only of me?

Attached: 1515183614677.jpg (960x800, 113K)

This guy literally came from the banking Jew. Of course nationalism is his enemy.

He is a literal faggot, hence him dating a mummy to justify his lack of children

We'll send over another Sarkozy if Macron wants to fuck with us. There is more where he came from.

Attached: laughs hungarly.jpg (480x360, 14K)

translate the context please thanks

he is faggot number one.

Attached: 1519237200484.jpg (960x960, 209K)

Usa preparing to bomb us again with their press and all the media force

He also happens to be the number one ennemy of the French people.

litcherally who?

he is not the enemy of ALL "french" people

Attached: 1503578072_37bbd.jpg (620x420, 98K)

He likes to play for both teams.

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=ucysjLIFWIk

youtube.com/watch?v=zqM-Z8RRjaE

youtube.com/watch?v=6_3jFMzZCcA

Attached: joandonovan.png (851x324, 120K)

Attached: joaninfo.png (1346x1968, 335K)

Attached: sourcehacking.jpg (1672x1390, 381K)

Attached: expertninja.png (252x237, 71K)

Attached: fatsister.jpg (1714x1070, 631K)

That headline though.
Macron needs the Trump curse simply because he looks like a french faggot.
Wonder if his misses pushes snail's down his anal with her strap on .
Fucking cucked snail man .

Attached: fatsisterjoan.jpg (660x531, 260K)

>But macron thinks only of me? he reject migrant on borders and he calls me "nationalist demagogue" meanwhile his in his france he is historical minimum of popularit. think about your country dear and leave italy to italians

Attached: joanieloveslunch.jpg (626x376, 50K)

Attached: cursedjoan.jpg (582x455, 169K)

Attached: joanthehutt.jpg (510x390, 106K)

Attached: lunch.jpg (255x159, 6K)

He fucks them (((children)))

Attached: lunch1.jpg (255x159, 6K)

ty

Attached: lunch3.jpg (222x255, 11K)

Attached: lunch2.jpg (222x255, 10K)

stop spaming you retarded faggot

>Emmanuel "manlet raped by a pedo that got power only to prevent le pen from winning the elections that preaches immigration yet accepts nobody and closes borders" Macron
rofl

oh no not the granny fucker. How will Italy and Hungary ever recover?

his wife is more decomposed than john 'songbird' macains corpse. literally who is scared of this semen foaming croissant considering half of france doesnt speak french anyway.

Attached: 1524372206965.jpg (680x1024, 231K)

Found macron's snail

>A gay freemason rotschild banker who just started a party nobody has heard of and somehow won elections.

When was the last time when France was ruled by French people? De Gaulle? Was 1968 against him the final takeover?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F015892-0010,_Bonn,_Konrad_Adenauer_und_Charles_de_Gaulle_(cropped)-(a).jpg (225x314, 47K)

france isn’t a real country anymore. macron is only pretending to lead a nation. it’s pretty cute, desu

Oh no, the granny fucker! Whatever shall Hungary and Italy do...

It's great, now that Orban and Salvini will say things about immigration he will forced to contradict them, that faggot has been playing the dumb right wingers for too long with his intentionally ambiguous statements when it comes to immigration and identity

When will they learn?

Eeeughw that face, like from the Planet of the Apes.

Cuck got cucked. Next.

Attached: planet_of_the_apes.jpg (1000x751, 68K)

macron is a cryptofaggot. everybody knows

Yes. Pompidou was the start of the jew-ruled France.

Fuck you we never found such well conserved body in Egypt before her, Champollion would be proud

Attached: 1535711411248.png (599x801, 387K)

Salvini thinks a lot about France. Well too much.

>Africas Macron number one enemy for Italy and Hungary
How is it in USA, do States dislike eachother in this kind of way?
Prolly this is the reason why the EU is going to fail. Trying to wipe out national identity within nation with HUGE national identity.

My daughter and son (twins) goes in the same class (5th grade), they talked about that they saw a video about Democracy and stuff about Swedish Democracy.

In the video (Drömen om Demokrati, episode 6) they talked about that a big world UNION should be the best thing! And that we have the European Union, African Union, Asian Union etc etc.
Is that some kind of brainwash?
This is a video founded by the government by the way.

imagine how much grease he would have to pack in that sandbox if he even fucks her at all. relics belong in a museum.

Attached: 1523087970089.jpg (1195x664, 148K)

Will you welcome your liberator?

Attached: salvini-caesar-618x342.jpg (618x342, 71K)

Thanks God

Absolutely based

Attached: 1506916446505.gif (484x377, 193K)

Attached: 1528496677892.jpg (534x540, 38K)

>implying Maccaroni isn't going to be anally blasted by the League of Leagues

express.co.uk/news/world/1008702/Italy-news-France-Matteo-Salvini-EU-migrant-crisis-Emmanuel-Macron-Albania
>“In this instance, the Albanian Government showed to be better than the French Government."
>"I say thank you to Albania and shame on you to France as well as all of the others that couldn’t be bothered to care."
>“A lot of talks but very little action from them.”

Attached: 20180828_192638_AD49B55D.jpg (512x352, 28K)

More of him?

>the Albanian Government showed to be better than the French Government
roasted

Yes the last good one.
He even gave back french empire to get rid of shitskins.

Attached: charles-de-gaulle-1964-elysee.jpg (1150x668, 149K)

>徐新 (Xu Xin)
He's a Chinese prof, stuff is legit.

Read (((TabletMag))) tabletmag.com/jewish-arts-and-culture/books/167289/nanjing-jewish-studies

I keep seeing these leaders in politics dabbing, do they not realize the only people that'd think its cool are 8-12 year olds who cannot vote? Maybe if they want to run for a prominent position in like 5-10 years from now its a good idea to be remembered by the young but that's not the case.

Example fucking Clinton dabbing could have possibly cost her the election, if I were an American I would instantly vote for the person who didn't dab no matter the consequences of my decision.

Wtf, Jow Forums told me chinks are evil barbarians

Proves the point. They are, don't have conscience, can't be silenced or jewed by white guilt or any kind of guilt. They don't have.

*are: ---

Good.
It's our turn to Trianon you this time. Hitler was too soft on you niggers

Attached: 1528322624734.png (420x363, 185K)

How would based Magyars divide France?

Attached: 1460408865975.jpg (900x675, 181K)

Why does his mom hold him that tight?

I sincerely hope he cheats on her

Nefertiti used to be nice, not anymore

>divide
The best solution would be erasing them from the map, but we're generous gods.

Attached: 000.png (442x442, 499K)

We don't want to carve up France, we want our rightful lands back.
According to oral history, the chief diplomat who represented Hungary at the conference where our country was sliced up like a piece of meat, cursed France by saying "Now You have dug the grave of Hungary, but Hungary will be present at the burial of all the countries who now have dug the grave of my Hungarian Fatherland."
For France and UK, the spell has worked.

Attached: 148apponyi_albert_530.jpg (530x252, 212K)

he's trying to take merkel's spot as she's perceived as weak and ineffectual v. trump and macron manages to keep a positive public relationship while simultaneously criticizing him. and i'd admire him more for it if i didn't think merkel was in on it and encouraging it to lower her profile and prolong her power in germany. we're in for a real treat if trump turns a critical eye toward them, though tbqh for now he's probably content obliterating merkel, the maple nigger, and china.

You dopey tatar that shit makes no sense, at least divide it up along ethnic and historical lines. Make Brittany, Occitania and Burgandy independent; give the Basque speaking lands to Spain; Alsace-Lorraine to Germany and Calais to Britain on a 99 year lease.

based Macaron, Italian leftists are mad at him because he is literally a dumb cuck who is being played by based Salvini which presents him as the incarnation of European hypocrisy. Every time he opens his mouth to speak of Italy, Salvini gains supporters.

Why does this racist say that we need to be more tollerant and accept more immigrents when he does the exact opposite and stops them at the border?????

We are going in war with France?

No problem :)

Attached: imagesCA337OFP.jpg (275x183, 12K)

no need to be so serious m8, it's just from a revisionist poster from the 1920s.
Basically what other countries would look like if they got the same treatment as us.

Attached: 278d902e4c94a6a77d7b1c48e7c9b30c.jpg (589x788, 606K)

>at least divide it up along ethnic and historical lines
That's the joke. 1,5M ethnic Hungarians got cut off during the partitioning, I think close to half a million immigrated into the new borders within a few years.

we need usa as an ally though,them nukes scare me.
france would nuke us to defend their niggers

>implying Hungary was carved up along ethnic lines
Dude, a 3rd of all ethnic Hungarians and more thant 2/3 of the ethnic Germans were given to the "successor" states of Hungary, while a lot of Slovaks and South Slavs were left in the country.

This is what you guys don't understand, Trianon was never meant to be an ethnic slice-up, it was purely driven by the greed of Serbs, Vlachs and Czechs. The filthy Vlach Gypsies wanted to take more than a third of the remaining country (with virtually no Romanians in that area), and the Czechs wanted to have an 80km wide slice of the remaining Western Hungary to establish a corridor to Croatia.

Attached: t90-1.jpg (720x563, 159K)

Far more, 1.5M is not even their current number. A third of all Hungarians.