Spain General - Prostitues Union Edition

Yeas guys in this country there are a prostitutes union and also a "manteros"(street illegal immigrants sellers) union.

More and more I thin that an authoritarian and scientific oriented state is the only solution to this shitty world. People are dumb and become more and more degenerated if they are not guided by superior people with morals and a vision of the future.

Attached: 12313.jpg (1676x937, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They would only unionise if conditions both forced and enabled thenm to. You have no one to blame but your shitty government, and by extension, yourselves.

>and by extension, yourselves.
I can't do anything against 24/7 leftist propaganda in almost every television channel.

Attached: 841840.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Spain, Portugal, and Chile are wonderful examples of how right-wing dictatorships are merely temporary band-aids.

You had the Austrias, who brought your nation to conquer half of the world and were the most powerful European empire for centuries.
The you got to be ruled by the degenerate Bourbons who were more worried about hunting deer than ruling a vast empire, spending up to 4,000,000 silver ducados a year!
Fixing the eternal Hispanic bureaucracy is a step forward fixing all of the Americas as well.

When will we get our own national movement? Sweden and Germany are awaking from the cuckery, meanwhile our situation is getting worse without any kind of reaction.

Attached: t0ank2yqv5011.png (1021x1600, 1.74M)

>catholic nations are not shitho-

a couple years from now,just germany and other european countries

I think there is a silent angry against all that is happening recently. Specially the illegal immigration problem and the catalonian problem. I think this because each time I talk with adult people, not young that are like 90% brainwashed by the education system and the media, they are very angry with what the PSOE government is doing but they are afraid of expressing this angry in public because they don't like to be labeled as racists or fascists.

Spain is always late bro.

do you think we are going into another civil war mate?
and what do you think about the people that are against tourism

The one of hardest redpill to swallow that is normalfags are not human at all, but animal like beings.

Yeah, but political movements are always carried by young people. And I don't see young people getting redpilled, either they are full commie or just don't give a fuck.
Some people are starting to getting tired of feminism though, which is a good start.
Can't have a civil war with no guns

No, I don't think we're heading to a civil war.

I believe we still have to suffer some more years of giliprogresismo before people wake up and realise taking in millions of africans and voting left will lead us to hell.

what do you all think about vox the political party is it redpilled enough?

Seems like it. I'll probably vote them next elections, PP can get fucked.

Attached: 1535136211080.jpg (900x600, 95K)

I'll vote for them because that's the only option right now desu.

I'll vote for them because it's the FUCK YOU vote.
Plus I really like them.
>I unironically saw Ortega in a Tabarnia mani
>Took selfie with him
>shook his hand
>Told him "you're our last hope"
>He answered, no user, the hope of the nation is each and every Spaniard.
mfw.

>More and more I thin that an authoritarian and scientific oriented state is the only solution to this shitty world.
science is left wing though

voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio

is that your last hope ? I'm sorry for you...

Not if it is guided by a conservative ethic.

a (((conservative))) ethic you mean ? as harvesting foreskins for example?

bump

Attached: pintades-ha-aparegut-lEscola-Turisme_1557454426_28401520_1182x788.jpg (1182x788, 114K)

Not very based but need as windows to spread the true

Political oscillations are inevitable and are usually inspired by the deaths of the previous authoritary regime.

>We're adult women who know how to fight
Nice words, but I don't see your overcoming your poor life decissions from the past.

Fachas de mierda

Comunista disidente

Abandon ship, everybody move to the USA and then to China, the niggers are overflowing, only Chine has the balls to nuke them before they move to their country

I saw like 10 of these last year on barcelona. Pretty silly desu

NEW /SWEG/!!!

One week left until the election in Sweden! Come and help our Sweidsh brothers in their final push!
We need the help of all the other generals. Do your part for Sweden!!!!

Attached: sweg logo.png (676x676, 48K)