Jow Forums White Racism is Increasing?

I warned you guys! This is what happens when you don't listen to me!

Now famous politician and cryptofascist Nigel Farage is openly Tweeeting "muh White people" level tweets. This is a fucking disaster. Just 5 years ago he would have known better than to include this hideous dogwhistle! What the hell was he thinking?

White identity is a fucking cult that will rip the west apart. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH FARAGE OPPOSING INJUSTICE IN SOUTH AFRICA, BUT SAYING WHITE LIKE THAT IS A HUGE RISK. WE ARE AT RISK OF WHITE PEOPLE GOING BACK 50 YEARS TO WHEN THEY WERE STILL RACIST CUNTS!!!
How can we stop the revival of this 1950s style White identitardism? This is literally White Globalism!

First Trump tweets about it from America, then British and South African White globalist Racists agree and spread it further! "MUH WHITE PEOPLE ARE VICTIMS" is classic racism. STOP PLAYIGN THE VICTIM AND THINKING BEING WHITE MATTERS.

Love you all and peace out!

Attached: 1535582557083.png (563x470, 49K)

You can cry all day on social media but you can't stop it. Better pack your bags if you're a shitskin living in a white country

SHUT UP RACIST

IM SAYING WE NEED TO MOVE PAST "MUH WHITE PEOPLES" !!!

FUCKING LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING WHITE TRAILER TRASH!

Attached: 4442.jpg (275x183, 10K)

No.

Read Ferfal. When the world changes it changes FAST.

FOR FUCKS SAKE

YOU NEED TO FORGET THIS "WE WUZ ARYAN GODS N' SHIEET"

WHO CARES IF WHITE PEOPLE GO EXTINCT IF THE HUMAN RACE SURVIVES

STUPID FRENCH FROG FUCKING DIE I HATE WHITE TRASH LIKE YOU

Attached: 44477.jpg (620x372, 77K)

fuck you

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

"MUH WHITE IDENTITY"

GO SUCK A COCK FAGGOT

GOD DAMNIT U PEOPLE PISS ME THE FUCK OFF SO MUCH I SWEAR I COULD JUST FUCKING CRUSH U INTO THE DIRT FUCKING FAGGOTS SUCK MY DICK

My people will not go extinct, even if we have to makes yours go extinct to achieve this. Pack your bags

>memeflag
I have fourteen words for you

Stop crying and yelling jew, you sure are annoying

Every single non white in Europe should be deported or murdered. No exceptions.

This

FUCK OFF NAZI

YOU SHOULD KYS

IM NOT JEWISH

IM ONLY 1/8 JEWISH

YOU PEOPLE DONT KNOW ME OR MY PAIN!!!!!!!!

FUCKING RACIST WHITE TRASH

SUCK MY DICK

"MUH WHITE PEOPLE" REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 44441.jpg (235x214, 7K)

You think you know pain? Just you wait.

Whatever kike

Fuck May. She is a cunt that sucks nigger dicks. Lived in Rhodesia and boys this is going to get nasty. The bloodbath will get massive and the niggers are going to get butt rapped and hanged from every street corner. By the way that degenerate aids infested nigger oboma was in South Africa recently sucking radicial nigger dick. fuck him in the ass,

All fields

Attached: IMG_7029.jpg (1024x748, 133K)

Gas yourself kike

Attached: 4e5.gif (969x581, 814K)

It’s amazing how if you make a thread calling out this faggot that literally has been spamming this shit every week for the past 6 months you’ll get banned yet this guy can keep spamming these shit threads and the mods do nothing

No.

Ethnocentrism is the winning evolutionary strategy.

Attached: 0TLLBzo.gif (600x400, 744K)

Sister-fucking Jew thread #3857239587. I wanted to believe you were just trolling for laughs back in the day, but then I realized you make about 5-10 threads a day and actually take it seriously.

what the fuck is this post

bro what kind of fecal alcohol syndrome did your mom give you

what's going on here?

oh so saying "muh black people is any different' or some how better?

really? and why?

it's the same fucking thing cock bag.

The difference is. you probably live in a predominantly white country and live well, due to it being made by a predominately white society.

So please...shut the fuck up.

SHILL THREAD. THIS GUY IS DOING A COPYPASTA THREAD EVERY DAY.
DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS.
FUCK YOU OP, KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC TRANNY KIKE.

An upset Jew shitting on his keyboard

fuck you jew if I could find you, I'd make you famous.

Attached: 1533251976586.jpg (608x331, 163K)

Trash-tier slide attempt. Vaccum up some zyklon with your gargantuan jew nose.

Nice b8 m8

>cryptofascist

he doesent hide it