I like Mike Enoch

I like Mike Enoch.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Lo_dkONcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked his show, too bad i can't watch the videos anymore cos they kept flagging Littered Goblins and another guy's channels.
I would subscribe instead but being in the UK that would probably get jailed for funding right wing terrorism.

get me*

Attached: zionist-media-1.jpg (800x536, 124K)

Attached: mikeenochcat.jpg (1080x1020, 464K)

>liking enoch
Here's the thing, his sister Mikaela is more fun to hang around with. She's calm, doesn't have any opinions, enjoys talking about the weather, and wonders why we can't all get along and just like party and do like interestinggg things like share cat photos on facebook. Unlike her bumbling brother, she'll never embarrass you.

Attached: mikaela-peinovich.png (424x448, 239K)

I like him too, I wish he didn't cancel his speech in Stockholm Scandza, would have been cool to meet him.

Why are non white people pro white

I do too. Im glad hes working on the weight.

Holy shit

same.

Ironically I like Mike way more when he isn't discussing politics and kikes. Hearing Mike explain history is absolutely fucking hilarious, and I wish he did like a youtube series where he just explained historical events with his usual asshole New Yawker pizzazz.

There was one point where he and McNabb were discussing fucking Dungeons and Dragons, and it was absolutely priceless.

I like him too. He seems like a down to earth guy. When him and Striker get together it makes for an informative but also entertaining podcast.

i wish sven would like moike trash the poz in star trek more often

Based Mike peinowitz

youtube.com/watch?v=C-Lo_dkONcg

Strike and mike is the best show on the network behind hatehouse

I'm still not jailed and I am a paycuck on trs.

Couldn't make it through the week without the daily shoah.

I'm too poor to be a paycuck so I've never seen hatehouse. I mostly just listen to strike and mike on occasion when someone uploads it here.

It's Peinovich. He isn't Jewish. Get your mothers dick out of your asshole.

Hatehouse has been renamed lovestreet after some kind of issue with their payment processor. You can find download links to all these shows on dailystormer.name in the radio section. Also recommend the krypto report.

Its called love street now and its free
Every stike and mike is in the Jow Forums archive

Same senpai. Glad he's picking up heavy things and setting them down. Looks a lot better than before. Hope he keeps it up.

Redpill me on this guy Jow Forums

He lost a shit ton of weight. Now he needs to get jacked.

Attached: shrinking enoch.png (386x632, 320K)

I remember meeting Mike Enoch once, it was at an event in Florida. It was before the event was supposed to start and I see him wandering around the halls. I stop for a second and ask him, "Mike?"
He turns to face me and greets me, but he's a bit awkward about it. He seemed to have a look of suspicion on his face. I quickly apologized and told him that I was a huge fan of the Shoah and he thanked me. We shook hands and I told him it was great to finally meet him, but that day I was wearing long sleeves. Without even realizing it, he had slipped an empty sandwich wrapper into my right sleeve. I didn't want to embarass him in front of Richard Spencer so I played along, despite feeling the mayo and mustard getting smeared all over my arm. He leads me to the auditorium, in the back where they're preparing for their little speech. Didn't think Jesse would be there, but there he was, leaning back in a folding chair, puffing on a cigar. He didn't seem to really notice me, as he was preoccupied counting a rather large wad of ten dollar bills. We walk past him and Mike and I get to talking about the movement. That conversation also really awakened me to the fact that Mike really is just a regular guy, he just happens to have a big platform behind him. We talk about booze a bit into the conversation and we cut it off there, since he had to get ready for the speech. I go back to my dorm and I notice something wet underfoot. It turns out I had been tracking ketchup all over the floor with my ruined shoes. I decide I'll put on my flip-flops and start cleaning, so I sit down again to change shoes and I notice crinkling paper in my back pockets. Turns out Mike had filled my back pockets with old sandwich wrappers when I had my back turned. Weird day.

Whoa looking much better. Fascism works buckos

fucking kek

Attached: big laugh.jpg (612x612, 36K)

It's ok to like Jews

Really? Knowing my luck though i sign up aftar you telling me this, then get woken up at 4am by the Police breaching the front door with a bettering ram before hauling me for not having my license to view right wing material.

after*

At what point will living in your distopian hellscape become unliveable?

>current year
>multicultural utopia
>bulking up
>strength more valuable than speed
>strength more valuable than stamina
>fighting your way out of a beaner swarm
better to stay lean

Attached: 2d715c0324dba7b.jpg (508x328, 40K)

#iwanttobelikemike

Attached: pepe126.jpg (606x605, 46K)

I'm more of a Nick Fuentes kind of guy.

The wignat thing is kind of off-putting.

You like kike shills?

>''If you don't like what we tell you to believe, we'll kill you''
This is always a highlight of my week. Thanks MOIKE!

This is the same reason why I won't paycuck (besides being poor/unemployed atm). Sure, laws in Finland right now do not allowed imprisonment for such matters, but what if in 20 years they dig up information on people that have supported things like TRS? Paranoid maybe, but the paranoid survive.

Attached: kahvi adolf.gif (239x270, 594K)

This photo always made my blood fucking boil.
I guess the dude is outnumbered as fuck but I just want to go there with a few other dudes and just beat the ever living piss out of those beaners. I'm positive I could take at least 5 of those vibrant guats by myself.

Attached: very mad.jpg (500x500, 59K)

I like Enoch Powell.

Attached: 6bb3630b50463717ef419cc95be3c2ee--preppy-men-poet.jpg (236x291, 14K)

This should be a series

He is really great. I love TDS but I hate his co host...

He's alright but I prefer Sven.

Sven can be a bit aggravating but I think he provides a good contrast. He just needs to chill out with his crowd interactions.

Hang mi5 employees. Man the fuck up pussy.

>i-i'm just memeing
Self depreciating humour is for melts.

He was based. I personally like Oswald Mosley. Some of the best public speeches in English IMO

he married a jew and lied about it

top tier scumbag

Hatehouse doesn't have Azmador on anymore.

WHAT GIVES? That was the greatest HR move in American history.

Mussolini fucked Jews too. It is based you cuck.

That moment (the California rallies where whites or even non-whites in MAGA hats were attacked) is what turned me from a moderate leftist and started me down the road to what I am today, which is pretty hard right.

I felt the same thing, I just wanted to be there so I could hand out some justice to this ungrateful horde of muds.

Bump stocks

The guy who does shitty jokes and laugh at them, what his name is ? He pisses me off so fucking much.