Are we losing our power?

This professor has been lurking here since gamergate, and she is a white woman. How has she not been redpilled yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=wDzAxmKMmlI

Attached: semi-hot professor.png (1102x542, 716K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=wDzAxmKMmlI
twitter.com/alicetiara
twitter.com/alicetiara/status/1018116824565800960
youtube.com/watch?v=FeOp7Eqfx6M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
qz.com/1238929/your-political-views-are-influenced-by-the-size-of-your-brains-amygdala/
datasociety.net/about/#funding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“we“

>File: semi-hot professor.png (716 KB, 1102x542)
top kek

she is to intelligent too fall for Jow Forums memes

>Chapel Hill

There's your answer. This is where they just tore down one of the historical statues while police were ordered to stay away.

just watch the video high-altitude nigger

She actually gives the most accurate analysis I've heard from a normie.

Eh, she probably came here a couple times, skimmed one thread, and wrote this shit.

>Ok when we do it
Leftists never cease to piss me off...

white woman are harder to redpill than black men unironically

Is there a "good nigger", "uncle tom" term for Asian students who adopt the SJW pose for the sake of pleasing the academic power structure?

What an insufferable bitch lol

She's a Jew and she's knows we are on to them

Shes a woman she’s too dumb to understand Jow Forums.

No we are not, only gaining it, Jow Forums more or less is the question of "hey what if we are white, unapologetic in our supremacy and have lots of high IQ actors willing to help", let them try I say. Let them try. The jidf and various other hostile, high IQ enemies tried for many years and failed, the world probably doesnt have any other groups of people capable of taking us on. While we have been leeching more IQ guys into our ranks, they have been losing them more or less.

>@ 9:27 mark
>and they're kinda anti-Semitic, they kinda believe the Jews are behind everything...

yup she just skimmed thru shit or she has a biased agenda

Absolute horseshit.

Only partway through, but bretty gud video, even if it's by a cucked lefty bitch.

>she is a white woman.

How do you do, fellow whites.

Attached: lady merchant.jpg (623x600, 43K)

She'll prob commit sudoku when the denial wall fails.

She's a very dishonest person, especially when talking on Antifa and left wing violence.

As long as you are armed you are free. A man is not defined by what he says, he is defined by how he acts.

Defend your liberty. Know your line in the sand before they cross it.

Attached: 1493582320490.png (1000x1000, 171K)

Lot's of dishonesty in her speech. "Richard glow in the dark Spencer is their leader", uses maymays created by Samantha Bee staff to describe the imaginary "Alt-Right, etc... This is what happens to people when they start to believe that certification somehow equals credibility.

Women can't read user

Attached: 1525846345217.png (1216x1432, 1.14M)

Honestly that was a pretty good analysis, I can't say I disagree with any of the major facts, of course there's some minor stuff she screwed up like Spencer being a leader (only the left sees him as such), etc., but overall babadda ba breddy gud. If more of the left understood how we operate they might be able to beat us.

As for why she's not redpilled, she probably didn't actually spend that much time here. Or who knows she might actually be redpilled, I actually know a university professor who is but pretends to be liberal at work so he doesn't lose his job

Because the grip of a seeded idea is strong. Subtle suggestion leading to self discovery is how you change minds, direct confrontation strengthens prexisting ideas.

this

She comes from a liberal, academic bubble with plenty of confirmation bias from her blue-pilled 'support network'.
>Oh the horror, going on Jow Forums!
She clearly didn't stay long enough to hear Julian Assange all but name Seth Rich as the source. Or former outspoken British ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray, who is a Wikileaks operator, state that he got the emails in a park, and that it wasn't a Russian hack. Nor Bill Binney state that it is physically impossible that Guccifer 2.0 was anything except an inside job, given the rate of data transfer his team observed.

I could almost hear the pin drop for all those Norwegians, though. You know they all went to Jow Forums immediately afterwards.
>pic related

Attached: MissionAccomplished.jpg (228x222, 7K)

>Are we losing our power?
No. It hasn't even started yet.

Attached: 1531311018711.jpg (556x434, 55K)

I think the SR stuff you mentioned came out after her speech so I gave her benefit of the doubt there.

S T O P
G I V I N G
H E R
V I E W S (aka ad revenue)
N E W F A G G O T S

If you absolutely must watch this drivel, use this link:
hooktube.com/watch?v=wDzAxmKMmlI

Attached: -SAGE P.D.jpg (600x600, 66K)

twitter.com/alicetiara
Here she is. I can definitely sense some Judaism.

Attached: BjNgOYRCEAAmgy4.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

>those university research threads were real

Attached: c176e818ca190df5cd396e95075a4a2b.jpg (404x500, 35K)

>hooktube.com/watch?v=wDzAxmKMmlI
Retardfag detected.
The player is embedded, she gets ze views anyway

Seth Rich lives for ever.

>You know they all went to Jow Forums immediately afterwards.
Also yes this, I found it amusing that she listed "how can we avoid inadvertently helping alt right ideology to spread" on her list of "questions I cannot answer", while precisely failing to avoid inadvertently spreading our ideology in her very speech. Now that's honesty.

What a fucking depraved narcissist.

Attached: CultureOfNarcissism.jpg (183x275, 12K)

and she is a pedophile

Attached: 150888141.png (661x605, 531K)

>rightwing media manipulation
kek
Perhaps she's /one of us/

>"problematic information"
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>how to prevent redpilling
Thought this was satire. Guess she actually said it.

Holy shit, what a bunch of fucking nonsense.
The mental gymnastics are strong in this one, in order to not see her own hypocrisy. Extreme Dunning-Kruger mixed with a solid dose of "progressive" bias.

>information is meant as a tool of control

twitter.com/alicetiara/status/1018116824565800960

That's a fine looking bunch if I must say so.

The more I think about the more I think she might actually be redpilled, or at least subconsciously leaning, and injecting buzzwords like toxic, problematic, etc. into her speech as a defense mechanism.

Imagine made a living from memes.

Occam's razor, bro.
Also, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, etc.

>does not understand what makes memes work
Memes of mass instruction are tools to increase consistency in thought in those not honest/self-aware as Jow Forums-tier 'people.'

2015 called they want their memes back. This is why academics always fuck up where it comes to pinning down Jow Forums. They stick their finger in the river and we're already five miles downstream.

Attached: 1532993371849.jpg (373x380, 45K)

>the more I think, perhaps she does the same
She's a women, she does not think.

I guess. It's fun to think about though, also like I said I know someone like this irl.

It takes her 9 minutes to get to the Jews?

Here is the Fake Science: Psychology Edition

Cognitive dissonance is nothing SSRI's can't fix.

Attached: retrovirus_pol.jpg (728x546, 93K)

Yeah I'm sure a lot of people out there think the illuminati and a whole list of other things not the Jews runs the media lmao

Almost everyone but the spergiest hide their "powerlevel" to an extent.
I think most people usually behave differently when being at work than they do when they're with friends. I work with some of my friends, and we all know when to put on the "professional mask" and when to activate "friend mode".

Specially for my European friends. Weapons of the Volkssturm, unique and original (even in the Museum of the Bundeswehr are just pathetic copies).

youtube.com/watch?v=FeOp7Eqfx6M

Attached: 15319402830280.jpg (480x480, 158K)

Funny how she places so much faith on mainstream media when it's been proven by the JFK papers the CIA owns them, that they use paid act0rs (gulf war girl talking about babies being kiled), etc.

These intellectuals are a joke now a days.

Chinese say 白左, pronounced baizuo, which means "white left"

"the more redpilled you get, the faster it happens"
Citation required.

No, we're getting stronger. Someone post he time graph with the clear rise in users during the election and the fappening. we are getting bigger and nothing can stop us.

spreading "our" memes can only be good
this is how you get power, by letting others spread your message for you
anytime a leftie tries to "btfo the altright" all they do is spread the message and at least 1 or 2 hearing that message will eventually find their way an join "our" ranks

Attached: the kids are altright.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>overton window has moved right, but not left

>gamegate is women-haters hating for no reason

>people are products of their environment (you think what you see)

People go in to debt to listen to these professors.

Imagine being a leftist ass normie and you visit this website for the first time. >immediately confronted by a mommy thread and those weird baby looking pepes
>scroll down a little and you find a thread where someone is bitching he cant find a woman because jews and has an anime picture
>next you find a thread where people are calling for the extermination of all non whites and praising Hitler but the op posted a picture of a girls ass and the replies are full of "BRAPPPPP"
>below this is thead calling trump a Jewish puppet, imagine your shock trump is the most vile representation of right wing extremism in your mind but Jow Forums thinks he's a tame pet for jews
>next is a thread calling for the establishment of a white ethnostate with a right wing ethical Christian monarchy
>under this is a "worshiping a dead kike on a stick" thread calling for whites to take up their native pagan religions again
>all this you see your first day and every other day that you come back
>"but my le dudes why arent we repilling le norms any mo?"

Attached: 1534662325015.jpg (765x768, 82K)

Follow the money

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-155206.jpg (1080x1920, 476K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-155348.jpg (1080x1920, 387K)

Redpill this SJW shill on leftist fascist . Fire up the sock accounts on twatter . Jow Forums you know what to do !

Attached: Deplorables-4-Chan-Donald-Trump-President-Pepe-Sad-Frog-Kek-Lapel-Pin-Badge.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 83K)

Oh she's redpilled, she's only in it for the shekels.

Like a clockwork.

We truly are a clash of cultures

Attached: 1535556754192.jpg (768x768, 191K)

Wow! You SQUIRM after we study you.
*it's all so tiresome!!!*

How does it feel to be criticized by those you deride?
>well DESU, it's the closest thing to having friends, so I'll let you abuse us
Ha!
#popcorn

Attached: smug.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>Buzzfeed
>Journalist
Woman, just listen to yourself.

>Kinda anti-Semitic
>Kinda
I find that absolutely.insulting.

"it" being "wanting to fuck/get fuck by a trap" presumably?

Attached: 1534504954081.png (561x540, 286K)

Shit, they're sending their best.

Attached: 1535583190492.jpg (1199x832, 382K)

there are some you cant redpill.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3092984/
qz.com/1238929/your-political-views-are-influenced-by-the-size-of-your-brains-amygdala/
their brains are ruined.
learn how their brains work and use it against them.

>Jow Forums
>far right

fucking normies

Juan Williams. There are quite a number of redpilled former lefties who need the job.

>what are the motives for wanting a better world

Attached: 1516138664599.png (665x469, 4K)

rmyt

Attached: retweeted.png (580x322, 27K)

Traps are sexually preferable:
First, let's clear one thing up: humans don't have (((instincts))), only reflexes.

That is, one's disposition towards sexuality is entirely rational- from imitation to a fully thought out sexual philosophy- with most people being a compromise between these 2 extremes. If you shirk the notion that you choose your sexual philosophy, then you're doomed to living a sexual philosophy that you believe you can't change- when you can.

Given that Jow Forums skews towards both asociality and high intelligence, Jow Forums is predisposed to thinking in lieu of imitation. And given society's cost/benefit of marriage and family, a Pollack's sexual philosophy skews towards traps- traps offer a comparable sexual experience to that of women, without the detriment of children or the female temperament.

You are a man, be rational.

Liberalism was associated with the gray matter volume of anterior cingulate cortex

Attached: main-qimg-a29499d63b5b8e785e3b87cc6a7f3e8c-c.jpg (430x327, 48K)

>Jew York Times
>NISO
This whole list is a list of bad guy glow in the dark pony fucking niggers.

Hey hey hey, don't let them know about our reddit sub.

Attached: HillaryClinton.png (453x444, 318K)

We aren't losing our power, on the contrary. Our enemies have ramped up their onslaught because they fear us. The barrage of censorship left and right, the increase in shills and raids from ResetEra and /leftypol/, and how Leftists/SJWs are collectively losing their fucking shit left in right with Trump Derangement Syndrome. No user, we've only grown more powerful.

And never forget, above all else God is with us. He brought us this far and will not forsake us now.

the guy in the pic was confirmed to be a nigger-furry

She is such a nasty cunt. She has a pop at cernovich, and instantly takes his stance as 'using this incident' rather than assume he actually believes it, she thinks that someone who does something contrary to her way is deceptive as how can anyone think otherwise.

Evil bitch, die quickly please.

Attached: 600fulldovecameron.jpg (450x600, 97K)

Attached: fixed altright graph.jpg (960x600, 141K)

Hillary is so freaking beautiful

and she is a scholar.

God really loves her.

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 14.08.29.png (658x494, 540K)

"American media is very objective, in presenting both sides of the story."
@15:20

How can they just lie?

Attached: e75.jpg (600x827, 53K)

Same reason why she doesn't follow the actual liberal left in wanting open borders for israel and an end to the racist apartheid state of israel

Attached: 587465872635.png (780x970, 204K)

Say it aint so user

Attached: Screen shot 2018-08-31 at 14.09.58.png (600x459, 296K)

Yeah, she's definitely a Jewish
datasociety.net/about/#funding

Lol that's where I graduated. Oslo is full of shitlibs and cucks. They have one of the worst feminist strongholds and hundreds of women like this get sent to city centers to earn lofty superficial degrees in trying to figure out how to control and manipulate people.

overton window shifting to the right shows that we are gaining power. maybe not political positions.
but actual power over society. the overton window is defined by those who hold power, the window is defined by those who hold power.

Her mouth is made to suck cock, lick balls and not talking about politics