WE WUZ LION KANGZ

And here it is, all cast is made of niggers
>m-m-m-muh set in Africa
Not an argument nor a reason to choose your cast in base a race. They are not dubbing some Bantu, they are dubbin animals.
The rest is formed by jews and, immense surprise, Oliver is not a jew.
What about use your wallet to cripple this farse orchestrated by the jewish mafia?
Stop buying jewish product.

Attached: 1535655152106.jpg (1078x1084, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2vmAttpgrg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=a2vmAttpgrg
Here the niggercracker.
Everybody is Russian, 0 Russians and 0 slavs, but many niggers, expecially the main nutcracker.
What the hell.

Sane shit with the Beauty and the Beast, 0 French, 1 random nigger.

>mfw imagining childish bamnegro and DUDE WEED harmonizing together and singing hakuna matata

Attached: 17mt0o.jpg (500x473, 21K)

Wtf why are there 3 jews in an African story?
Cultural appropriation much?

I wish Billy Eichner would go away already. Every fucking role he has is based off of being loud in his annoying pitched voiced.

All black and white people look the same

>THIS IS THE LION KING
>Don’t catch you singing, yo

Attached: 722584D9-D911-453E-95ED-8EE9A74A32B5.jpg (440x293, 21K)

MUH DIVERSITY! You have this weird norm where you shrug off all white casts but see any all black and you'll bring out the diversity charts. Even when it's set in fucking Africa. Like wtf?

Do they really think that nigga will do as good a job as Jeremy irons

>Even when it's set in fucking Africa
HOW MUCH IS RETARDED THIS SENTENCE
You are just of a fucking Swedish cuck, I'll just laugh when your civilization will be wiped out from history, and it will happen soon.
There is NO reason to pick only poc just because the setting is in Africa. And it is not a matter of "diversity" but obvious and clear racism. They picked esclusively actors of one race.
Are you telling me that for portray animals we have to use niggers? Ok, that's what you say.
Let's add that the script is based on Hamlet, and has nothing to do with Africa, the scenery were took from Kimba, still 0 Africa in there.

>scar isn't an old white man

dropped

"Hey now Simba, was you just mansplaining her?! Don't you know it's 2018!"

Seth Rogen is by far the worst one on that list.

Hollywood should make a movie about the real Kangz, you know, the Slaver Muslim Kings who ruled western African tribes and ran a slave trade for a 1000 years, selling them to Arabs. I'd love to see a movie like that to show what Africa was like before European's created the trans atlantic slave trade.

And show that they sold their slaves to jewish merchants?
No way!

Is this a shop or an actual promo? If the latter, it’s fucking hilarious.

Or the fact that all those blacks were forced to convert to Islam and worship a prophet who literally considered them subhumans and black Muslim slaver kings would regularly go to Mecca on a pilgrimage. It would show that 250 years of slavery was nothing compared to the African slavery

This one makes the least sense to me. I mean, its the NutCRACKER.

Shut up goy, slavery is a white man invention!

What if it was tarzan and they were the gorilla's, would you complain them?

I’d say Oliver or Key, but it’s close.

That beautiful blue-eyed Jonathan Taylor Thomas will always be Simba to me. Always.

I think its wishful thinking from tumblr. That or life imitates memes

They are still doing animals, Genius.
They picked they cast with a racial discrimination, and that is racism under the sun. Full stop.

If Disney can be openly racist, why can't I?
I will become too, openly.

“I’m Just a Girl” woke remix. Jesus fucking Christ ITS THE NUTCRACKER, YOU FILTHY KIKES.

Notice how 2/3 non-blacks are Jews.

>Look at me, I'm a shitty musical filled with woke songs now

At least Rafiki is played by a black man.

Attached: 0c8cd105-1.jpg (395x401, 34K)

>mfw imagining childish bamnegro and DUDE WEED harmonizing together and singing hakuna matata

Attached: barf.gif (498x280, 2.06M)

White people had house negros
Negros now have house jews?
>Uncle Tomstein?

Attached: interdasting.jpg (640x360, 15K)

Hollywood is disgusting and I won't be seeing this film

I don't really care about having a mostly black cast, it's lions in Africa, whatever. My concern is how many of the people on this list can't act for shit. On the one hand, you've got James Earl Jones coming back as Mufasa, that's great. Chiwetel Ejiofor's no Jeremy Irons, but he's got some solid acting chops and I can see him as Scar.

But then you've got Donald Glover and Beyonce as your leads, neither of whom can fucking act. Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen as Timon and Pumbaa means they're going to go less 'endearing odd couple' and more 'stoner bros'. John Oliver as Zazu completely ruins all the charm Rowan Atkinson brought to the role. And John Kani as Rafiki is gonna be a disaster when, a year from now, you've got a South African giving crazed, long-winded speeches about getting over the past and respecting the sanctity of life while his countrymen are butchering white farmers.

Add to that the extremely negative reaction to Beauty and the Beast, and what a clusterfuck the Mulan and Little Mermaid adaptations are shaping up to be and I won't be surprised if Disney abandons the live-action stuff in another couple years.

Disney is the most Jewish corporation imaginable, Walt must be turning in his grave

>it's lions in Africa
And?
Why should they be portraied by poc?

This argument is completely lost on so many people. Its fucking talking animals why should they be voiced by black people?? My girlfriend tried to tell me it made sense, and it does until you think about it for an additional second.

Yes, I totally don't get it.
>b-b-but Africa…
And?