Well Jow Forums, looks like everything you enjoy is being made illegal

Well Jow Forums, looks like everything you enjoy is being made illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nFrs67VfW4

As this fine white woman explains, our only hope is to relocate to New Hampshire where the government doesn't care about what you do. This may be the last place in America where we can live without invasion by the gov. I've already moved and you should too.

PS: NH is 94% white.Well Jow Forums, looks like everything you enjoy is being made illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=-nFrs67VfW4

As this fine white woman explains, our only hope is to relocate to New Hampshire where the government doesn't care about what you do. This may be the last place in America where we can live without invasion by the gov. I've already moved and you should too.

PS: NH is 94% white.

Attached: 1410722672752s.jpg (138x249, 4K)

OY VEY GOYY

Attached: 1532895297636.jpg (640x750, 111K)

Good Bless my home state, people on the right are certainly welcome

Don't be a Rightist, you need diversity mate.

I've lived in New Hampshire for 20 years. It's a good state there is no doubt, but its over, everyone keeps voting for democrats and There is no way it's that high this place is full of gooks and poos now

The eternal yankee

Attached: image.jpg (640x427, 42K)

No, no it isn't

Attached: 1483703312218.jpg (320x320, 15K)

New Hampshire will probably end up voting for whatever nigger tranny the dems put up in 2020

Has not gone red since 2004. Fucking disgrace, even white trash maine gave up a point to trump

>PS: NH is 94% white.
The curse of having this many white people is that they don't know the reality of having non-whites so they end up voting for liberals who will ruin the place with (((diversity))) and high taxes to pay for welfare. Their perception of blacks is what Hollywood tells them to think.

STOP ADVERTISING RETARD. The power of NH is it’s invisibility. We’re still white because nobody can point to us on a map

Libertarianism is for niggers.

Concord here. Hopefully I make it up north to get away from the encroaching niggers.

Also, any of you goys going to the Hopkington State Fair today? Gonna be a literal Whitetopia minus the mystery meat running the carnival events an concessions.

Attached: I'll tell you the story.jpg (1120x630, 237K)

I wish.

>implying niggers inherently believe in liberty
Pic related is the only black things in my state.

Attached: OUTTA MUH WAY.png (1524x862, 2.1M)

Yeah, 'cause that diversity in MA and NY are keeping them so conservative, amirite?

This is why we need a border wall between Massachusetts.

Attached: 20180830_074912_001.jpg (3264x1836, 1.59M)

NH bump.

Attached: 20180622_132227.jpg (3264x1836, 1.67M)

Market days?

You are correct.

Attached: 20180622_132236.jpg (3264x1836, 1.51M)

I was thinking of moving there from NC
Should I be worried about my guns if I do move there?

Absolutely not. Constitutional carry. No permit for concealed carry.

>Should I be worried about my guns
If you're worried that you'll have to use them to defend your rights you probably shouldn't bother owning them to begin with, faggot.

The state government is entirely controlled by Republicans, and the federal elections are usually pretty close. We only snubbed Trump by a half point last time.

We're suffering from urbanite/college cancer like every other state - it's just this state is tiny enough that we can't outnumber them like you can in a larger state. The college students from out of state issue should be fixed next time around. We've also got the problem of anal leakage from [M]ass, but many of them do convert given some time.

This.

I'll be at the Lancaster one sometime this weekend. At least it's not so damn hot anymore.

Today is perfect weather for a fair. Not only for mingling humans, but for the animals as well. Lancaster is too far and i have work on Saturday morning, otherwise l would have made a trip out of it and airbnb accommodations.

Where do you live, near Boston?

No NH has the least strict laws in the country. The only gun laws here are the federal ones.
As for OP, no fuck off we're full. it's bad enough with the MA scum coming here.
Unless you're from the mid-west, or some southern states, fuck off. Plus it's hard enough to find a good job as it is. The last thing we need is more people who probably won't honor our life style, and will take jobs.