The SHOCKING salary of Gender Studies as a proffesion

The absolute state of this planet
Forget the trades folks, get ready to wear those problematic glasses and put on that fishmouth, turns out the SJWs are getting filthy rich!
dailycaller.com/2015/03/20/the-shockingly-sweet-salaries-americas-gender-studies-professors-rake-in/

>This $113,379 salary earned by gender studies and ethnic studies profs puts the professors in the top 17 percent nationally.
>By way of comparison, anyone with a yearly salary of $294,000 in Indiana lives in the top one percent of all income earners.
>By way of another comparison, a typical American firefighter earns $48,270 per year. Plumbers make $52,390. Stonemasons make $39,990. Boilermakers make $57,920.

>The median yearly salary for history professors is $88,596. (RELATED: Ivy League Professor Praises White People Who Are ‘Ready To Commit Race Suicide’ After Ferguson)
>Psychology professors bring home paychecks averaging $92,568. (RELATED: Calling Your Daughter A Princess Is Sexist Now)
>A typical journalism professor make $91,846 annually. (RELATED: Meet The Journalism Professor Who Says NRA Members Are Treasonous, Should Be Executed)

Ready to get that Feminist Electro-dance therapy degree Jow Forums?

Attached: jjj.png (1351x661, 779K)

Clown world

Attached: DE970462-BBC5-47B6-A41E-CE50D536CF31.gif (320x240, 3.2M)

and how many gender studies students do you think can become professors?

This is because Gender Studies professors are important to the NWO. On the surface, Gender Studies professors seem crazy, but they help the NWO keep each demographic in line.

>turn education into a business model
>be surprised when everything is dumbed down to create more "products" ie degrees and standards are destroyed to make higher numbers of applicants "viable"

fucking kike economics destroys everything.

What does a gender or ethnic studies course involve what kind of courses do they take?

>professors
>not graduates

>professors
Key word. You're getting paid to indoctrinate the minds of tomorrow in Marxist ideology, of course that'll be worth it to (((certain interests))).

How many professor jobs in the country are there compared to people getting this degree?

What do they even research and achieve?
It's completely a bullshit degree that feeds on the nonstop social division and tensions.

You know what comes after Weimar.

Attached: 11310000712.jpg (224x225, 13K)

aww I thought the media tricked everyone into believing teachers dont get paid well. Professors get paid too much if you ask me they dont do shit except grade papers and take 3 months off for vacation. fuck em

Which therefore helps accelerate their agenda.

How many universities offer gender studies? I'm guessing that the more poorly funded ones don't waste their money on it whereas richer ones do, hence the apparent disparity. Granted, 113k is still 113k too much in any circumstance.

That’s why they call it the grievance “industry.”

Attached: 5123408E-D227-4688-882D-20434C177F94.jpg (1024x672, 213K)

Don't worry folks, even as an assistant, you still get some scraps
>At a median annual salary of $65,227 per year, assistant professors in gender studies, ethnic studies and the like earn substantially less than their fully-tenured counterparts.

>Overall, median salaries for tenured and tenure-track professors are on the rise. Such salaries increased by two percent in 2014 — about the same rate of growth seen in 2013. Salaries at taxpayer-funded public schools increased at a slightly higher rate than salaries at private schools.

This. It is shitty but true.

We've been in Weimar for fucking ever. Jesus fuck.

The goal of gender studies is to destroy gender. It stands in the way. The coming one world communist rule will be without gender/race/religion.

>professors get paid too much
>just grade papers
nigger, this isn't high school. i spend a small portion of my time thinking about your sub-par academic performance. the rest of the time, i'm doing research in my lab.
kys, ignorant nigger.

This.

You're a dumbass and your research is worthless. Lazy faggot

Its almost as if the highest paid, most privileged (((class))) of people shill for wealth redistribution to hide the fact that they themselves are the fat spoiled bourgeoisie

furthermore, my salary is paid by my research funds that i got through submission of a grant proposal. the university basically just gives me a spot to work. i provide my own funding.

No. Their goal is to make women look infantile to the population. This bring what Kant has to say about women to life. Hence, the Vatican wins. Gender Studies professors are Deus Vulting at levels pol cannot understand.

Oh I see. gender studies professors are clearly studying the patriarchy virus in the attempt to create a vaccine

you want to talk shit about gender studies and business school, that is fine and appropriate. but at this point, you're just shitting on everyone that has done more with their brain than you were ever capable.

>Grade papers

Lol no. All that shit is online now.

>i'm doing research in my lab
Sitting on your dildo and masturbating is not research.

what are you a professor of?

chemistry

And it won’t end any time soon user, we still haven’t reached the pedo part of Weimar.
We have merely reached the sun down of our time.

Enjoy your minimum wage.

The State Universities in my very conservative state have them.

>What do they even research and achieve?
They insulate the white male economics and engineering professors from the SJW mob. It's a toll.

>gender studies PROFESSORS
>not the graduates of the programs
As usual OP is a faggot and the numbers he's posting are for the 1 in 1,000,000 gender studies graduates that can actually find a job in their "field" of study. Fuck right off dipshit.

Attached: 289.jpg (387x461, 20K)

>the rest of the time, i'm doing research in my lab.
Ah, a science major.

Enjoy going into medicine or being unemployed.

Ya sure?

Attached: 1515819001091.jpg (720x960, 109K)

I sure do love tolerance!

Attached: 1394454665033.png (639x512, 559K)

well, im tenured and hopefully i will be emeritus soon, so i'm not going anywhere. just that old white guy people are waiting to retire or die.

if you retards want to make some money, get the phd in gender studies. instead of teaching the ordinary drivel, teach baudrillard, weininger, and tsarion. you'll rake in the wannabe redpill losers and actually rake in some money too

No you aren't.

T-inorganic chemistry major that knows that no one that knew anything about chemistry would just say "chemistry" it is ALWAYS based on the specific branch.

yeah because im going to tell you about my specific research, stupid nigger. kys. infosec is key to life.

PROTIP: It's really really fucking hard to get tenure
Very competitive
Most people who try to get it end up failing and going and getting a real job

>chemistry major
you still in undergrad, boy?

Only a matter of time before this kid offs himself

What's your employment plan after graduation?

>professors
Professors is a political job, not a market one.
/thread

In case anyone is wonder, NWOs want to get rid of gender in order to destroy romance. Romance is something that inherently triggers a fight for freedom. Without romance opression is all the easier.
And it's working

WTF do you do anyway? Is there any other point to Gender Studies besides indoctrination into left-wing ideologies?

Helps organizations run their various programs including financial institutions, healthcare (preparing for gender reassignment), tons of NGO jobs, it goes on.

Face it, labour isn’t about piling-up bricks anymore.

Not shocking. Look, it makes more sense to join the School of Mensis, lock na iron cage over your head and commit mass suicide at the revelation of an eldrich truth, than waste money having the brain transfusion that is college. But Gender Studies professors are truely the upper echelons of said brain transfusion ministrations.

Reminder that gender studies and all other useless meme degrees are only "successful" because they're propped up by the government and public education. It's literally indoctrination at this point.

Attached: current-education-quote-by-hans-hermann-hoppe-921497.jpg (900x600, 76K)

It’s only indoctrination if you’re forced to take that course or program. Nothing is stopping you from being a Harley Davidson fuel tank painter.

>Research
You seem mistaken, it's subversions, and it must keep going until everyone becomes pozzed and zoged

>there are niggers on Jow Forums STILL too stupid to immigrate to hungary

Attached: BA816E06-9230-4BA3-A408-3C34762FC6F8.jpg (750x1070, 214K)

wtf I love women and the gays now

bump

>Helps organizations run their financial institutions
Funny how financial institutions and record profits were doing just fine before there was never any kind of gender degree programs. Really makes you niggers look like you have a self-inflated ego and are narcissistic.
>tons of NGO jobs
No shit, they're literally your kike puppetmasters. You're bragging about being the best globohomo pole-smoking puppet on the planet. Wow, what a life.
>Labor isn't piling bricks anymore
And this is precisely why Canadians are getting fucked to all hell right now. You niggers don't know how to create anything, at all. To the point of your economy being basically useless in 2018.

Attached: 1535645899776.png (467x456, 199K)

bump