This is Ebba Busch Thor, a half norwegian half swedish politician, currently serving as the party leader of Sweden's KD

This is Ebba Busch Thor, a half norwegian half swedish politician, currently serving as the party leader of Sweden's KD.
Say something nice to her, Jow Forums.

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 6K)

sionist kikeloving feminist slut. no backbone whatsoever.

I wanna lick her feet.

Attached: Ebba-Busch-Thor-Feet-3013264.jpg (1080x1080, 104K)

I'd fuck her right in the left nostril.

Leader of the "christian democrats" (actual name of the party) and they are still pro-abortion. Hardly christian to kill babies if you ask me. America has two parties that are far apart from each other on most issues, Sweden have 7 parties that are all exactly the same and only one party that challenges the status quo.

>Hardly christian to kill babies if you ask me.
That's actually pretty Christian. I mean, Psalm 137:9 tells you to bash children on rocks. Then there was the whole story with Issac being sacrificed (before the "HAHA JK BRO, JK!!"). Oh, and the deity sent his own child to be tortured and killed. There's plenty of talk of killing children in the Christian faith.

She looks just like that German trans girl, Kim Petra or whatever his name was

Another example just came to mind.. remember what happened in Egypt? You know... the killing of the first born children?

Snownigger

Our Christian Democrats have been led by women by ages (current leader to the right, former to the left), but they have remained quite based in many issues. They are still anti-gay and anti-abortion, and have made statements against islamic immigration. My major problems with them that prevents me for voting for them though are their raging zionism and that their proposed solutions to societal problems are always less personal liberties and more nanny state.

Attached: 026948.jpg (1200x1600, 394K)

her hair and eyes say scandanavian

her nose says a mandigo injected one of her ancestors.

Wait Busch beer is swedish?

Did a quick google and it looks like it originated in the US.

You make my willy tingle.

Who are the good guys in sweden?
Do they have chance in the elections?

I live down the street from the brewery and brazil owns it now

She is beautiful, at least on the outside. However I personally believe that women should not hold political office. They should be at home with their children.

It would be hot seeing her anal ravaged and permanently destroyed by a big fat nigger dick

Attached: 1465394746075.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

Who cares about this literal who party.
They have the second least of positions in power out of all primary parties.
They are good as shit,especially when the majority of Sweden's population isnt even religious.

>I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't want it at all
>I don't want it, I don't want it, I don't want it at all

Attached: ts.gif (559x306, 3.65M)

Cute!

Attached: 304D5C0C-76AF-483D-B93C-407830ADEC9C.jpg (460x240, 114K)

She looks like ebola

The only other girl I heard of named Ebba was 11 years old and got cut in half by a sandnigger

Ebba Akerlund. Never forget.

Is that your national anthem?

You mean cheekbones?

She is a weak kike

very weak jaw
>everyone i dont like is a kike
shut the fuck up, faggot. calling anyone and everyone a kike is a jidf tactic, and it worked on you.

ok ok I get it, still pretty immoral in my opinion. I don't think god wants you to kill your own kids though, unless it's for him you do it.

>That nose.

Wow! she is gorgeous! We will swap our Dancing Queen Theresa May for your Ebba Busch Thor!

she has a blonde busch