World Peace

I know how world peace will be achieve within our lifetime

Attached: Pink Blossom ScreenShot.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude same

Attached: Mematic_meme_20180820_211418.png (800x450, 259K)

mass genocide of the human species. we've had our chance, it's time to let the superior gorillas take over as the leading species of the planet. maybe we'll even leave a message warning them of the degeneracy that led to our decision to wipe ourselves out.

>Redpill
We do not actually need a world peace.

You dont make any sense what so ever

Why not?

That's absolutely not the same as what I claim Dude

*Snaps Fingers

you are not Thanos and thats not how world peace will be achieved.

World Peace == WP
WP == White Power
World Peace == White Power

just because they share the same Acronym they arn't the same thing especially when you consider the way that I know World Peace will be happen within this life time doesnt involve any Power to any specific group of people

Season 2????

Season 2 of what?

Nothing will happen

We're already pretty close. The media likes to play up the conflicts going on today as large scale major wars but realistically the majority of fighting is pretty limited. We've had relative peace between major nations for 70 years and the rest of the world is developing. We could definitely see actual world peace in our lifetime.

you dont know what will happen because I havn't even said anything. all you people just based your reactions on a non-existing explaination

World Peace.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

do you know what a Shield is?

In a metaphorical sense a literal sense or "do the fighting there so it doesnt come here " sense?

you dont know what a shield is. really?
you dont know that plate of iron those soldiers walked around with in the dark ages?

I mean obviously it was just a strange context so i was trying to clarify

do you know what an impossibility is?

Attached: 1514281524208.jpg (500x437, 26K)

A shield doesnt have any other definition than
a broad piece of metal or another suitable material, held by straps or a handle attached on one side, used as a protection against blows or missiles.

Okay well yes i know what a shield is. What is the point you want to make in context of what i said?

White power

That to acheive World Peace it has to be made impossible to harm so that Waging War is very Boring because you simply can't get rid of the Enermy.

But there is no other way you can come up with actually makes that impossibility other than the way a Shield works.

So a Shield works by saturating the point in space with equal the amount of Energy intended to cause harm. in other words its considered to be very limited because you can only cary so much Energy in mass around with you.

Peace is a desire, war is a fact.
Life has never done well in satisfying the desires of men

whats your point?

you expect people to not fight when they are satisfied.
thats a Fallacy
and now you base your conclusion on a False notion. *slow clap*

So... trade wars? Thats been the trend between major nations for resolving conflicts and it kills nobody. A country using its economy instead of its military is more direct as a military is a reflection of economy in many ways

Even trade wars can be shielded against. and many of those shields consist of the changing of the platform its based on.
but when it comes to Physical War we have yet to figure out that we need to remove the point in space instead of trying to saturate it.

So youre advocating disarmament?

there's never going to be a second season of world peace. deal with it

What the fuck is this thread?
>I know how world peace will be achieved
>people offer up their own ideas
>instead of saying no this is how it'll happen just attacks everyone in the thread
>same old "logical fallacy" "wrong definition" bla bla bla with zero creative intuition
Say what you came to say or fuck off

Attached: 1507154167478.jpg (307x309, 17K)

I emailed turner broadcasting. I suggest you guys do it too to bring back MDE.

I'm not anti-gun I just advocate shields

What are you talking about?

The ONLY way there will be world peace is if everyone was in space.

What about "I know how world peace will be achieved" requests for the ideas of others on the topic?

Do you know why there is no sound in space?

Because space doesn't matter!
*buhdum tsss!*

Spoiler Alert. its not because there i no Radio in space.

It's because there's no matter for the soundwaves to travel through
We'll make sound though when our Space Force blows up some Commie alien scum.

Yeah nah yeah nah

so space doesn't have sound because the conductor for it is missing and not because we got rid of the source.
so why is it that n every solution for world peace you fixate on getting rid of the source of the problems in the world instead of getting rid of the conductors for the effects it has on others?

No explosions also don't make sound in space. In fact explosions are darstically different in space depending on multiple factors. Obviously there's no fire because no oxygen other than that supplied by the bomb and the target, there's no concussive force spreading in the surrounding area because there's no atmosphere to push away. Shrapnel becomes even more deadly because there's nothing to slow it down over time. And of course no sound because no matter to transmit the vibration that humans understand as sound.

The conductor of war is humans. The cause of war is human nature. Weapons are tools of war, and war existed before weapons and will exist after weapons

That's why we're gonna make the sound effects ourselves
>BWWWSSHHH
>BOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHH
>KABOOOM!
>SPLOOSH

wrinkly penis also = wp.

a Bullet gets conducted by human matter? How does that even make sense?

Why do we? The past 70 years have been simultaneously the most peaceful and most prosperous in human history.

Hitler tried very hard for world peace but was thwarted.

War is not a physical thing and as such has no concrete object or substance to conduct it. Even if you created a personal force field that blocks all manner of dangerous force from being applied to a person, thus stopping all outright violence, war would still continue. People would instead attack absract aspects of others, such as economy. Or religion. Humans have been conducting war for longer than recorded history and most likely for as long as humans have existed as humans. Before that it was proto humans conducting war. War is an inevitability so long as humans exist.

Hitler didnt do it the same way

you clearly dont know what War is.

We need to gas all the namefags. Make namefaggery in politics punishable by death.

Attached: ^.jpg (554x1024, 99K)

So define war for me

World Peace was cancelled. Don't you remember?

Peace is a lie; conflict is eternal

Attached: 1529634501246m.jpg (1024x1024, 160K)

Me on the left

a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea, or air.

World Peace machine broke

Arms:
Weapons; armaments.

me too

Attached: 1529527290701.jpg (1080x1080, 637K)