Justin Trudeau Can’t Take Any More Humiliation

But he can't stop Bungling everything he touches, either! Poor guy! Guess he just wasn't ready.

foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/30/justin-trudeau-cant-take-any-more-humiliation/

Attached: trudeau.png (658x421, 559K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-germany-prisoners/west-germanys-cold-war-ransoming-of-prisoners-encouraged-fraud-research-idUKBREA3A09620140411
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leafs you elected a weak and foolish clown just so you could get a shitty drug legalized and he didn’t even keep that promise

But if Trudeau steps it up, his enemies win.

next time elect a full-time drama teacher.

It's hard to read these kinds of articles, the double think and cognitive dissonance is ridiculous.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
I still loathe all those in politics

Yeah, Canada needs a strong leader who will do whatever GET tells him to.

this but unironically

>Justin Trudeau Can’t Take Any More Humiliation

aw, come on... he loves it.

Based Nip with the cold hard truth

Attached: 3D1279E300000578-4213424-President_Trump_posted_a_photo_with_the_Japanese_Prime_Minister_-m-20_14867 (962x964, 103K)

your PM is a cool dude, remember that one time he dressed as Mario? Fucking badass

>tfw trump will never step on your balls spit in your mouth and laugh at you

Attached: 3939239232.jpg (570x664, 233K)

No, he actually did keep the weed promise, the infrastructure is set up for weed to be legal on Oct 17th 2018. The only thing is it's mostly his cronies running the big Canadian weed corps.

he's a sissy

he'll take it and he'll like it

yet it also means that people can grow their own shit.

I respect Trudeau for making sense on the issue of illegal plants.

HE HAS NO FRENS. SAD.

>so what i'm trying to say is canadians are incompetent fucking morons and couldn't even legalize weed correctly
and how many years did it take him to keep that promise? it's almost like he's throwing you your bread and circus while he continues driving the nation off a cliff or something, and you're actually stupid enough to see it as "keeping his promise." who's the bigger cuck, you or him? it's you.

I read that you'll be able to get it through mail by October, and they will open stores (at least in Ontario) by early June, is that realistic or will it get pushed back (like last time)

That's right. You will be allowed to grow 4 plants at home, so no one is forced to buy from the weed corps. I would have more respect for him had he just decriminalized it as soon as he became PM.

HE HAS LITERALLY FUCKED EVERYTHING UP

The only thing he didn't fuck up was managing to get 16k saudis to self-deport, and he wasn't even intending to do that!!!

Justine Turdeau nothing but a monarch puppet, don't expect anything valiant from him

You can already get mail order weed in Canada. But in October there will be official provincial stores selling weed online. The provincial/privatized sales rules are different from province to province.

Legislation takes time, is a pain in the ass.
The fact that he is the PM of the first G7 country to legalize an illegal plant is big stuff.

4 plants...I was told by a friend in the USA that they can grow to be 6-10 feet tall...that is a lot of weed

You can already get it through mail now, without perscription. There's been a grey market operating out of BC for like 30+ years now. I order all my weed, CBD, etc online, you only need to confirm you are 19+. Whenever police seize it, doesn't matter, because they still can't do shit to you, and the post office isn't allowed to open it unless it's a national security issue, which they need to call the cops for, and nobody is going to do for a small packet of weed.

Literally nothing will change for most of us, it's just to mass sedate the normies at this point.

>The only thing he didn't fuck up was managing to get 16k saudis to self-deport, and he wasn't even intending to do that!!!

that's not a good thing. you keep scaring off investors and money and then proclaiming it a good thing. you are literally insane, you think bad is good.

What about brick and mortar stores?

>mailing laws
Some user explained that they won't even check packages in Canada that are under a certain weight.

Most people over 25 in Canada don't smoke weed on a regular basis or at all. So, I don't think it would classify as Bread and circus.

Wow, thanks for the advice Achmed, but we have enough mosques already.

There will be brick and mortar stores in every province.

wrong. they passed a new law due to the fentanyl being sent in low weight packets. this allows them to open anyone's mail so you cannot communicate with leafs without being intercepted by their stasi. they dont have to tell you they opened your mail.

I guess you can't solve all your problems by calling everyone a bigot.

>Muh Illegal Plants
Why don't you go and smoke some cyanide? It's just natural salts. Salts that come from the earth!

Thanks for the info, I was going to mention the chinese and their fentanyl

Pretty much, the only time there's a problem is when a mail order company dumps too many in one location and it flags an investigation in that particular mail box. But otherwise, it doesn't matter. RCMP seizes them, and I think they just end up destroyed.

if it weighs 30 gram or less it can be opened now

good point, why isn't the castor bean plant illegal?

another example..the coca plant is illegal in Brazil, even coca leaf tea is illegal but the government does not prohibit me from buying the tea.

why keep the plant illegal if you need a fucking shitton to produce cocaine?
stupid laws

>destroyed
smoking, sniffing the goods is a form of destruction ;-)

interesting, thanks again for the info.

if you can send insured mail you can get the insurance money when they open it. touch a weed nug then touch the envelope then mail it, they'll open it then boom free cash baby oh yeah

>you elected
dumbshit women and so-yboys elected him

>At a glitzy 2017 women’s rights conference in Toronto, for instance, he told journalist Tina Brown that any new iteration of NAFTA must include blanket guarantees of gender equality. Shortly thereafter, it was reported that Canadian negotiators were pushing for a what they called a “groundbreaking” new NAFTA chapter on indigenous rights. The idea that Trump’s administration would say yes to either of these proposals belongs in the realm of satire.
>REALM OF SATIRE

The absolute madman!

Attached: absolute Trump.gif (598x637, 3.52M)

hhhhahahahah, clever.

i used to do it with my penpal in the soviet union.

So basically Canadians elected him

Wish I had a penpal like you

The worse he is made to look the better for Canada in the long run, we need as many bad optics on him as we can get.

when the wall came down i found out the east germans had a file on my fake name.

He made bestiality legal though

Holy shit, that is fucking epic. Should mount that shit in a frame and put it on your wall.

Gaming the system legally is the best way to play the fucking game.

>thick file on Mr. Poppy M. Cock Esq.

the east germans used to arrest politically active people and ransom to the west. you could in theory buy your penpal's freedom with the cash you got from the nosiness of the commies.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-germany-prisoners/west-germanys-cold-war-ransoming-of-prisoners-encouraged-fraud-research-idUKBREA3A09620140411

You people wank over opinion piece headlines written by Jewish women way too much. Trudeau’s a fag but so are you guys, I swear.

low quality post

I don't expect shit from him. I didn't and would never vote for him. He doesn't work for the Canadian people. I was just saying that he did actually get the ball rolling on legal weed. I was never for legalization, but I was for decriminalization.

>cant
>Unless Canada’s prime minister strikes a trade deal on his own terms, Donald Trump’s bullying won't stop.
tfw he realizes America doesn't need Canada

Low quality thread

why do you like being fucked over by your negligent government?

you are going to bat for them but they dont have your best interests at heart - they lack they intellectual and moral capacity to do so.

the dairy cartels are getting clipped soon it seems:

>Trump’s brinkmanship allows Trudeau political cover to end an outdated and inefficient protectionist program that impoverishes Canadian consumers even as it (properly) irks American competitors and trade negotiators.

>That program, of course, is Canada’s dairy cartel, which rigs the domestic market for eggs and milk products through a combination of price controls, production quotas, and tariffs.

Attached: 1535533343187.png (973x599, 1.22M)

but if Trudeau's enemies wins then he wins.

he cant lose without winning!

he is in a years-long psychotic episode! what a guy!

Trump playing 4d chess and saving real milk drinking Canadians!

Based

i can only imagine what you'll accomplish when you can finally afford to have all the milk your genes require. truly, greatness lies ahead.

""""""Investors""""""

you also have the mentality.

t. Achmed mohammad abdulisha

that's the sour grapes portion of the mindset. it's the story you tell yourself but dont really believe.

Good one, Freud

Yea pretty much we have too many idiots in this country.

do you think you are the smart one here?

Yes

Canadian dairy about to get squatted

they will bend the knee or break.

That’s because of the Provinces not the PM, Federal Parliament has no say on health and safety matters in the provinces. Trudeau literally just clapped his hands and did what his buddies wanted, that’s it.

Except now there are thousands of holes in health care for Canadian born medical students now so that’s a win for us. Fuck Saudi garbage we don’t need their money or money from any Muslim shithole

maxime bernier's general thread is up

you are insane

are there nudes of Justin Trudeau where you can see his penis? #thefappening

Lots of people under 25 don't smoke weed either, aka all the people with a future. Most pot heads are dumbass retards from my experience.

How am I insane you shitskin fucker? If there is more demand for nursing and health care jobs then wages will increase for domestic workers so how is that not good for us? What reason do we need Saudi garbage money when their investments are worth toilet paper compared to our other partners? Why should we legitimize the Middle East and inhumane countries by giving them our. business? They should go to hell, Canadians should be putting our people first not fucking up our labor force by doing favours for savages like you. Fuck off from Britain scum.

Nigger

i'm telling

Around 25yrs is where you find the highest percentage of weed smokers. Weed doesn't get in the way of people doing things with their life if they aren't losers to begin with.

Attached: 579119e1ec4618ca43acd43b_Screen Shot 2016-07-21 at 11.42.55 AM.png (2176x1064, 116K)

i think weed keeps morons out of trouble. i used to thik the opposite but now that im older i see it reduces the opportunities for dumb shit.

You might be right about that.

its obvious that trump is going to give them their milk deal and fuck them in every other way

Attached: 942649-anders-behring-breivik.jpg (650x366, 30K)

it's like with smartphones. they are annoying and every moron has one but you know what they did before they had their heads in smartphones? they bothered the shit out of everyone with stupid questions.

also makes you great with kids and ignorant of your wifes nagging

Attached: 36229411_131003881117038_1276290192461791232_n.jpg (708x610, 57K)

this too.