HOLY SHIT YOU PATHETIC FAGGOTS!

Look at your ugly self in the mirror?
>Do you have a white stable family of 3+ kids
>Own a house not relying in mummy for gibs
>do you have Good job to support family
>Do you have Dominat personality to raise kids right and to keep wife in check

Holy shit redpill : 99% of pol will never do this.

Attached: 1534727191794.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

>mummy for gibs
>implying I’m a grave robber
Kys

:(

the absolute state of the american male

Fun fact: The guy in the picture is actually very self aware and based. He did some sort of QA a while ago on Youtube.

>I just pretend to be retarded

>self-aware
>dresses and acts like that

pick only one hans

I don't understand why pol thinks it can save the white race. It's not worth saving.

Attached: 694149373_17_122_17lo.jpg (666x405, 116K)

Do you have a flag you won’t hide behind?

Inb4
>I just want my grandson back

I'd fuck him.

This post. Effing degenerate.

Attached: Dhr_MKjU0AAO5cM.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Definitely a @Cia Agent !

They told us, but we haven't realized how serious was the situation !!!

Attached: they-warned-us.jpg (654x362, 73K)

Notice the giant shoes. He has no insecurities about wearing a tail in public, but is still afraid of being a manlet.

I finally realized what CIA is an acronym for; Communists in America

Commies are always lying and saying they are intelligent so it all checks out.

Bring back bullying.

I have all these things although keeping wife in check is an endless battle.

First post feel proud to meet pols standards but I got here by fluke.

Yes on all of those except owning a house. Thats going to change this year.

Regarding that poc....I am suprised that no one has kicked that kids ass for dressing like that.

HIs parents should be fined for not looking after their son and allowing this stupid fucking shit to happen.

So SBC is actually a Kazakhstani retard because he pretends to be Borat for laughs? What kind of la creatura are you?

Second person in the thread to check in. Two kids at the moment, one more on the way. I have Irish ancestry and the woman is English / French. We're just starting out but in ten years the other things should be in place. We treat eachother as equals, none of this Jow Forums LARPing nonsense about le dominant man. That wasn't even the reality back in the day. Behind closed doors most if not all healthy families had the man and the woman make the decisions together...

This is the lazy millennial's way of getting attention.

He can't earn attention by working hard to get a fit body that looks great and gets lots of attention from females--he's too lazy for that. He can't get attention via academics--he's too stupid for that. He can't get attention by becoming successful financially, starting his own business--he's too lazy AND stupid for that.

So he copies the people in his life who do gets lots of attention--the weird girls he likes to hang out with and hopefully will get to fuck someday.

He copies the women in his life because there are no strong men around. Probably raised by a single mother. If the father was around, he was distant and non-caring and didn't do much to raise the abomination in OP.

Young men of the world, do not look to women for your guidance in life. Women are fine for inspiration, but nothing more than that. If you didn't have a decent father figure, you must learn to be your own and raise yourself right, find mentors. Don't be like pic related. That guy is guaranteed miserable and probably is angry at the world because he can't get what he really wants out of it.

He is also miserable and self-loathing, but at the same time wants lots and lots of attention.

>mameflaggot
sage

Not the same, leaf

I'm 23
You can make this post when the rest of us are boomer age and still haven't accomplished shit.

Why do these people always look so miserable?
I mean what's the point of dressing like a retarded clown if you aren't even getting any joy from it?

umm, my name is 'firedash', I don't appreciate you mis-gendering me.