Racism is not the answer. Jesus would not be racist

Racism is not the answer. Jesus would not be racist.

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 19K)

OK.

true

*sip* Nothin' like posting a Pepe on a Friday. Back in my day, I'd kick back, listen to G'N'R, and post Pepes and Wojaks all day, even some rare Pepes... *sip* *aaahhh*

Attached: boomer.png (378x347, 70K)

Shut up, Christcuck.

Kike on a stick

didnt he say to tell non-christians to go fuck themselves?

POWERFUL

That's actually true, based and redpilled. Bear in mind that race realism =/= racism, though.

you're turning me on, boomer boy

Attached: 1535457993281.jpg (500x500, 91K)

Jesus called Canaanites dogs.

Jesus was a classist though, he preached against tyranny so please go find some bankers and whip them it's what Jesus would do

>Jesus called Canaanites dogs.
Canaanites are the same people who call themselves jews today, it was the Romans who put that religion on them

No one cares about the Jew on a stick.

The likes put him on a cross, if that doesn't turn him into a racist subhuman hating God, nothing will.

>Jesus would not be racist.
Actually he was based and redpilled.

Attached: 1535457248688.png (1080x1539, 1.18M)

What do you think might happen to a boatload of white people arriving in africa tho?

Jesus was a commie kike, now go back to sucking the heebs flesh and blood like your cucked ancestors, kekistani faggot.

That’s the best way to justifying being a mentally diseased heeb worshipper. Don’t forget to suck some nigger toes and fuck some kids in the butt.

Why are you so angry, user?

Yes yes follow jesus. Love all your neighbors and your wife's children.

Attached: 98796.jpg (600x600, 36K)

When Jesus walked this earth the lesser races and subraces were few and repected the white man you stupid brown turd

Why’re u mentally diseased?
>muh ancestors worshipped the heeb
>muh antidegeneracy, cept the part about being a back door Jew
I’m as interested in christfags as I am in faggots; you’re all mentally diseased degenerates living a Jewish meme

Jesus didn't have to live with subhumans who did nothing but lie, steal, and become drains on our tax systems

Jesus hated Jews and condemned them to hell

Jesus literally lived with Jews LMAO.

So fuck him.

Attached: 1522243690939.jpg (356x480, 57K)

Don’t give a fuck about a self hating Jew or christfags semantics and word play. Suck the king of the Jews flesh and blood, faggot. Only way to salvation is to suck off a heeb. King of the degenerates.

That's funny since it's actually atheism that is heavily pushed by Jews and mainstream media.

It's not racist if they're not human.

Attached: IMG_0406.png (793x396, 282K)

That really is a clever circular Jewish arguement.
>oi vey! Muh non kikeworshippers are so antikike worship, they won’t talk about it
Christfags, the ultimate kike merchants.

Based

If you worry that much about Jews you should know that many prominent atheists were Jewish themselves. Most of the stuff pushed by Jews, like LGBT and feminism, is antithetical to Christian values.

I acknowledge that this exchange is going nowhere - we won't change our opinions on this matter. Therefore, I won't bother you anymore.

I’m not interested in being marketed any faggots culture of choice as a singular road to salvation, and think those that do aren’t any different than pimps and molesters. Have fun molesting and spreading your mental disease, faggot.