How come it's okay to bash white people and yet you're a Nazi if you point out the fact non whites cause more crime...

How come it's okay to bash white people and yet you're a Nazi if you point out the fact non whites cause more crime across the board? I was a liberal as of 4 months ago but after a home invasion robbery and my rape by the hands of a Nigerian I've taken a different stance and I'm fucking more than alarmed, I'm angry.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-utility-of-white-bashing/566846/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the fact
You see, you're using that word wrong.

I've never seen white kids tagging up buildings or traveling in groups of more than 3

>How come it's okay
Because white people tolerate it.

Anecdotes are not facts.

>and my rape by the hands of a Nigerian
I bet you fucking loved it

Nice LARP
If you were actually raped just know that because you're a guy nobody actually gives a shit about you getting raped.

Actually they are. I only see non whites commit all the petty crime, sure whites do financial crime but non whites do violent crime.

I was terrified and lost everything

Do we know op is a guy?

Hey OP tits and time stamp for sympathy

Eat a shotgun you nigger

You only say that because it is statistically correct

White kids should be tagging buildings with happy merchants and pizzagate

> Things that never happend, the thread.

Do you shills even get any training?

you're using wrong wrong, faggot

It's a guy. There are no girls on the internet. That's why we shit on him for getting raped. What a pussy imagine letting another guy fuck you hahahahaha

Meme flag, you know what to do... Just sage the slider.
plus, not news so fuck off.

No. I swear a lot of them are fresh off the streets.

Stop wondering my friend. Over all the years I've learned media doesnt care about us. Just ignore the background noise and do whats right.

Btw Hillbilly Elegy is a good book about the perils of the appalachian working class in America. They often suffer from the same problemes as ethnic minorities. But on top of not getting any support they get constantly shamed. Because they are evangelical, white, rural whatever... you name it they blame it.

So it literally took you to get raped to wake the fuck up lmaoooooo

According to Yuri Bezmenov, that is the only way for MANY people to wake up. It takes "Your balls being in the vice" before some people FINALLY realize that they've just been a useful idiot all along. Unfortunately, for most, that's way too late.

It's the same reason that people can simultaneously white flight from the first signs of diversity, and yet still remain a liberal. Because they've dodged having to interact with it at all.

Attached: 1535440426323.png (480x467, 258K)

Welcome to anything other than the far left. You'll be branded a Nazi for life regardless of political leaning. You'll be censored, prosecuted and discriminated against for subscribing to the principles of justice and meritocracy.
Don't dive into the deep end of the Jow Forums. Irrational people on the right are equally as stupid as in the centre or left. Do not turn to senseless, mindless racism as some edgy members of this site would have you act. Yes, PoC comitt violent crime over 20 times as much (and as intensely) as civilised whites. Yes, pointing this out triggers the leftist hypocrites. No, not all PoC are horrible same as not all whites are good.
Its good that you've noticed the behavioural asymmetry across races. Now you will never unsee it. You will soon start to sniff out corruption and nepotism like a war hound. You will notice sane whites believe people should be rewarded based on meritous deeds and people should be held accountable for their misdeeds. Many PoC believe it is their natural right to intrude upon and ruin the lives of others. You will see non-white non-Asian PoC demand that they receive preferential treatment because of the color of their skin. You will notice all non whites breathe supremacy and are racist (in the classical non PC sense). They have less empathy and remorse. They hate responsibility and accountability. They will always live at the expense or detriment of others.
All this you will see and wish to talk about. And you won't be able to unless you visit a free speech platform like Jow Forums. You will be compelled to return to check if there are people awake like you or if either you or the world has gone insane.
You will return here to wallow in bitter truths whenever you are saturated with sweetened lies. You are bound to this place and this anonymous community. And the world will not change. Neither will we. That's the final red and black pill. That you are now, like us, destined to be here forever.
The ride never ends.

>rape
>letting
Now I understand why rape and consensual sex are often mixed up in British culture. No wonder pakis go unpunished if your women are willigly sleeping with them.

Subversion at the highest levels. At this point there is a tangible acceleration to society's collapse. Violent conflict is now inevitable.

If you have time, watch this:

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

If you are a man you LET him rape you. You did not stand up and fight. A woman can't fight off a rapist.

Took the words out of my mouth.
People are dumb AF.

High quality post.

You are showing up the team lad.
Sort your fucking head out.

>I always knew the truth
Sure you did. There is no value in attacking people in this manner. If you acknowledge that we are all victims you cannot then get bitchy that people led different lives than you. We should be bringing people out of the shadows rather than punishing them for our own brand of original sin. I really do not understand how someone like you can be so self-righteous when you use Twitterisms like "AF".

Another rape victim I assume. You must be gay letting another man fuck your ass. Just admit it, it wasn't really rape.

We know OP is always a faggot and I don't know any female faggots nor have seen any evidence of the mere possibility.

Like your ass virginity.

That's not linear and you know it. A much stronger man can physically overpower a weaker man. It is possible to beat any human to a pulp and rape them once they can barely breathe or move.
A fit woman can fight off or overpower a physically weak man, most women simply have aversion to violence and dont realise driving a sharp object through an assailant's eyesocket is preferable to being raped. You also fail to account for the fact that regardless of outcome, the victim's life is possibly ruined, or changed forever.

Yeah I've always known the truth in this regard. It wasn't really even inculcated in me from the start either. It was just obvious through observation.

>I don't know any female faggots nor have seen any evidence of the mere possibility.
All females are bicurious. Women refrain from doing things they assume other people will find weird. That's why they go from daddy's princess to deranged slut in a single unsupervised college year. They have no resistance to peer pressure, they are all always moral relativists, and are innately attracted to taboo in the same way healthy men are attracted to thrill of competition.

Well then if you are too weak to defend yourself from a rapist you were a woman with a penis after all and should start putting on some beef or get raped again. It's that simple. No excuses. Get laughed at.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Attached: BETCH.jpg (480x445, 49K)

If you have a bunch of anecdotes it's called statistics.

We have to figure out a way to wake these sleepwalkers up

They won't get the picture until a niggerdick is violating their rectum like happened to the OP. A lot of them will just be dead instead of raped.

The brainwashing and mind control is incredible to witness.

Liberal to NatSoc/Nazi in 4 months?

Seems legit

Makes a lot of sense.

>black people, on average, earn far less than white people
>many black people live in ghettos or estates with shit schooling and job prospects
>disproportionate incarceration of blacks causes a vicious cycle that makes them far more likely to re offend
>a toxic culture forces many into gangs
>far higher numbers of single parenthood in black communities

I don't think anyone's denying that black people commit more crime, the question is is it a cultural thing that creates cycles of victimization or are they just genetically predisposed to it.

Why is it that they behave the same no matter where they are on the planet, and no matter where you point at in history? Even an innocuous place like Canada, which didn't have the slave question, and which bends over backwards to prove how much more tolerant they are than America, blacks are over-represented in prison far and beyond their percentage of the population. And it remains, even if they're adopted by a white family.

Why is it that so many people deny evolution?

They are genetically predisposed to it. At least one of the specific genes has already been identified.

Show your real flag.

Oh, and plenty of people DO deny that blacks commit more crime. That's where the "institutional racism" thing comes in. They say that blacks are only in prison more because the courts are racist, and cops harass them, target them, and fabricate evidence against them.

So this is the power of your mind on British liberalism. There's a great chance you're a shitskin rapist yourself, due to how common those two things are in your country.

If you know any woman personally and talk of devious deeds, you'll notice they have different criteria based on who benefits and who suffers. Specifically, women only care whether they benefit. 'Not damaging others' is a bonus in their minds, not a requirement.
You'll also learn about half the girls you meet performed sexually with other girl friends when they were 12-14 before even kissing a boy. It's not common for boys to masturbate together (only in feminine Anglo countries), but for girls it is. Worldwide. They simply choose to not identify sexual play with their friends as 'sex'. And most men don't care if a woman has had activity with another woman out of curiosity. Many even find it hot, but these men have degenerate tendencies (as does anyone who finds sex between others arousing for him/herself)

Its clearly both. Like any condition of any human, its defined by both nature and nurture. Anyone that denies the first is necessarily denying the biology of the human body and anyone who denies the latter is also denying external effects.
Their DNA does have genes related to physical violence, like the MAOA warrior gene. Their culture also neglects to nurse empathy, as seen by the willingness of the negroes to forsake their children,which they consider a pest.
What blacks have, more than genetic constraints, is a civilization problem. They do not live by the 'dont do to others what you wouldn't want done to you'. So they rape and kill and steal. Half of them are egotistical jerks and the other half are ignorant and impulsive idiots.

>someone had to rape common sense into me

When was the last time you saw a show bash commies?

Attached: 1526337955868.jpg (500x500, 68K)

It's more likely than you think

Assuming everyone is a fake/shill is just stupid and dysfunctional. Even if they are a shill just respond to anything in their post that might be wrong etc. Support what is right. Simple. Avoid addressing things that do not matter like if they are really a woman. Or maybe you want to obfuscate?

>Your country your country your country haha got ya!
Shut the fuck up you faggot I am not even in Britain right now I am in Northern Ireland where we don't even have much pakis and people get fucking beat and locked up for crime so you can stop squealing "your country!" it's not even an argument.

You weak little sissy bitch go lift or something so you an stop getting raped by Jimal. You're a fucking man now act like it.

You got raped by a Nigerian?
Did you call him a nigger or just cry?

Actually, better question, are you a dude or chick? Knowing Nigerians it could go either way.

No i'm sick of these pricks shitting up the place with shitty fucking bastard cunt threads and newfags always replying to them so I might as well join in and take the piss

Ulster !

Attached: 1524927839781.jpg (885x560, 129K)

Sorry you got raped, OP. I hope we expel these people from our countries soon.

>PoC

Don't use that stupid fucking term, jesus christ newfag

Milk truck have arrived. Go fuck yourself, Raj

anyone with rick and morty images on their hard drive should be gassed the only way any one would like that show is if they were raped and angry.

Attached: 1510159110150.png (188x264, 77K)

Did you kill him? If not you're trash.

I think it's a funny and clever show.
> some noisy people on Jow Forums don't like R&M, so I don't like R&M either
Stop being a follower.

I think I've found the actual, non-meme answer:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/the-utility-of-white-bashing/566846/

tl;dr they don't take any of this seriously and dont have any opinions of their own, universities see privileged minorities complaining about being oppressed by west Virginia coal miners as so retarded it's "interesting", and they self select for "interesting" people. Social climbers recognise the utility in this and invent crazier and more nonsensical victimhood claims which creates and reinforces the echo chamber. Essentially, elite college educated lefties are Brett Easton Ellis characters who use anti white rhetoric to climb the social ladder. The scary part is that plebs take them seriously because they control what the plebs see, and the plebs don't know any better.

I think this is also why all of us 'don't get it' and reacted with disgust when we went to college. We're too ... I don't know, analytical, prideful, socially retarded, however you want to describe it. We can't lie to ourselves, so we rejected the lie their culture is based on rather than rolling with it like the status climbers do.

>muh rape
sauce

there is nothing wrong with treating people with a different skin color like actual people. infact, no matter the color, everybody deserves the same treatment. so why use some slur which only startles the fire?

Because you're admitting the superiority of whites over non-whites so it's better to ignore your own superiority over someone else who isn't white.

Some people are capable of 'doubting' the narrative, but go along with it because they're followers and social climbers.
Some people are both followers and really fucking stupid, and will believe pretty much anything they're told by 'authority'.
And then there's people like me. I see through all the bullshit and I denounce it unequivocally.

How did this rape go down can we get the whole sauce please? Details appreciated.

People should be treated as individuals based on merit, it is true.
But when you start talking about groups of people (of any size), you really don't have that luxury, and you have to generalize and stereotype.
Still though, "people of color" is faggy terminology that confers too much unwaranted respect.
Just call them non-whites.

>literally everyone else outside of Jow Forums and people over 40 love Rick and Morty, and I do too
Stop being a follower

I treat Blacks better than other people, they get to fuck my wife

What other people like is not a factor in deciding if I like something.
I'd wager that's not the case here, with regard to R&M and several other things, based on observation.

Post tits.

This is because they are behind the crime in your cities. They are paid for you to look to the other side while the crime happens!!

>when your thinking is so free it happens to match up completely with 95% of your generation
Truly a maverick

eat a nigger dick.

White people rob and rape too.

Or maybe it's just a good show and the masses got this one thing right.

Not nearly as frequently.

I'm too lazy but if this nigger wants to be difficult someone just post the FBI crime statistics.

>I was a liberal as of 4 months ago but after a home invasion robbery and my rape by the hands of a Nigerian I've taken a different stance and I'm fucking more than alarmed, I'm angry.
Very sorry to hear about what happened to you. By the way please stop using Calarts reaction images, its liberal as fuck.

ok this is epic

Attached: aryan men.jpg (1574x3408, 2.11M)

>it takes getting robbed to understand that liberalism is stupid

Attached: index.jpg (211x239, 5K)

Good synopsis. I try my hardest to stay off this site but every now and then I have to come back to remind myself that I'm not alone and that I'm not crazy for realizing the false song of equality is the most destructive Force unleashed on civilization (thank you Union army goys). The silent Sam shit was the latest reason I had to return.

Skin in the game. Easy to force others to do things you wouldn't when your decisions don't affect you.

But less than apes do.

Attached: 1505698413929.png (651x446, 15K)