INTRODUCING: OPERATION KAMIKAZE

We must flood twitter and other normie social media sites claiming that Eminem can not be seen as a figurehead of the anit-trump movement due to his UNCONSCIOUS RACISM
See: wwwDOTcomplexDOTcomSLASHmusicSLASH2011SLASH09SLASHthe-20-most-humiliating-hip-hop-apologiesSLASH19)
Make bogus scientific journals up i.e. (Katherine G. Murphy,1998, Psychological Examinations on ex white nationalists.)
suggesting people with prior racist mindsets still hold those thoughts, and that he is pushing a subliminal pro-white message
Use the #unconcsciousracism in all your posts and tweets.

This will lead to the SJW's always second guessing a white celebrity supporting their cause leading to further confusion and lack of cohesion for the left in the midterms

Attached: foto_no_exif (1).png (790x678, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w
youtube.com/watch?v=sy47qhNoUTM
youtu.be/87rml7Upxv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest

Lets do it

eminem is just another jewood shill. most likely pedo, probably involved with ritual murders and cannibalism. if u didnt fucked little boy jews will not hire u to their propaganda industry.

That’s bill burr

Fuck Eminem, giving him attention is what he wants. Ignore him

quads won't lie

Ignore this meaningless faggot.

Bonus points if you spam the hashtag with an infographic under his main twitter and social media counts.

YA QUEEEAHHH

No thanks M&M. Continue to be ignored and fade further into irrelevance. If thats even possible. Nobody cares wigger.

Eminem hasn't been relevant for 4 years the last good thing he did was features on others albums and Southpaw.

Oh shit the coffee pot is back and it's hella hot.

Attached: jeffface.jpg (289x321, 19K)

not worth the time to tweet
let him die alone

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

>make shit up.
Fuck off. The truth is on our side; lying only gives them ammunition.

Who cares
>Oh he no he attack trump
And he'll still be ignored by trump

>STUPID FAKE NEWS REEE
>hey guys, let's spread this fake news

Attached: 1535053994709.jpg (436x635, 52K)

What g
Happened to him? He used to be anti fag

4 years?

>That absolute s oyem open-mouth face
Why is this nigger even making music anymore? It was edgy in 1999, it just seems like a grandpa trying to stay cool in his grandkids circles at this point. Is he really that broke?

Plz respond to me
D-Donald..... Plz
Plz respond?

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m42tNGF9h7w

He really hasn't been relevant since 2000 when we were all young enough (read: grade school) to think his music was good because he used bad words

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

>We

Eminem is completely and utterly irrelevant. There's a reason Trump never responded to him in anyway, and it was the correct move. Let the turd faggot shrivel away and die alone.

LOOK
IF YOU HAD
ONE SCOOP

>caring about some washed up rapper
>giving him attention for his album
>file name

eat glass faggot

>We
Fuck you, not your personal army

Dear Trump, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I made 2 albums back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em

She goes by Marsha now ok?

Attached: Capture.png (310x410, 222K)

Who?

Stop trying to get attention, Marshal. We all know you're Trump's biggest fan and he's not answering your letters, so just skip to the end of the song already.

Digits confirm. He was photographed in a bathtub of blood and cutting himself. He's a puppet and a faggot for the illuminati. I hope Trump continues to ignore him. He is beyond insignificant. Also, that's a really hot cowfee pat!

Attached: 1516237424862.jpg (800x950, 159K)

>whiney faggots
Who gives a fuck, this stinks of viral marketing

Attached: aaff240585dcf62f139de80cb4e5f0c91077cce14ed9b5ce651ca4aab5ed0dd2.jpg (486x318, 23K)

Some of his verses on other albums have been good and Southpaw came out nearly 4 years ago bro, time flies.

>when the 'hardcore rapper' becomes just another white boi
It's sad when Kanye is more ballsy than this stupid fuck.

Attached: 1506300535722.jpg (585x675, 103K)

Or we could just ignore him like Trump has been doing. It's been working pretty well so far. He's clearly been driven crazy with TDS. This faggot doesn't deserve attention. Any kind of online campaign will just add to his sales. Hell, you're probably from his label here to promote the album through guerilla marketing.

Attached: boomerhill.jpg (780x590, 88K)

Eminem is not looking too good these days. I don't even recognize him anymore.

Attached: 364375734623647536.jpg (640x480, 75K)

Sounds fun.

Attached: 1526259268758.jpg (504x604, 31K)

Does he have AIDS?

Digits confirm

Attached: 1531673930978.gif (382x379, 387K)

why would i want to do viral marketing for that illiterate wigger's shitty album?

It’s hilarious Trump never mentions anything about Eminem. If anyone says anything negative about Trump he’s right on top of it. But Eminem is so insignificant he doesn’t even pay attention to him.

Holy fuck he's so washed up and desperate

Attached: 1458207241024.jpg (466x396, 37K)

read the final line, its about the end goal you brainlet.

>We must flood twitter and other normie social media sites
>foto
>meme flag
What spic country is your marketing team in? Instead of posting this stupid bullshit go make me a burrito.

This.

>kamikaze
fucking cultural appropriation
>rapping
fucking cultural appropriation

Copy pasta bot is broken

its about the end goal which is to cause confusion and lack of leadership for the left during the midterms.

in other news, I just farted

>hey, someone said something bad about our baby! We should tell mean lies about them on the internet

The passion of a nazi, the playbook of a schoolgirl

Brainlets here to stupid to understand the end goal.
>not your personal army
>viral marketing

When did you guys become so dumb, its all about causing the left to double check celebrities who take political positions. This is great longterm but some of you are to dumb to get this

My dick is diamonds.
I've got such a weakness for these androgynous dykes with small tits.

Thanks for the heads up Rick.

Eminem said it himself in 2002:
@2:20
youtube.com/watch?v=sy47qhNoUTM

Eminem:
"In 20 years if I'm still rapping, somebody slap me off the goddamn stage"

Well, you heard it from the man himself!

Attached: 12723878364.jpg (620x413, 123K)

im looking and I don't see anything on twitter. where is your input op?

>Kamikaze: when you crash your career on a vein attempt to harm your mispercieved enemy when in reality they didn't give two shots about you in the first place and in the end you still did nothing to hurt them
Anyone else waiting on Trump's new album "two booms"

Don't let your tea get cold
Always keep an extra hot coffee pot

Attached: NoticemeSenpai.png (861x575, 1024K)

Eminem is a fag rape is shit.

see

ORRRRRRR...

We just ignore him because he's completely irrelevant at this point.

Can you not do math? It hasn't been 20 years since he said that.

Jesus, all that makeup to cover up the meth marks.

Who? Never listening, who cares

Fucking who?

Attached: 1522603630258.png (242x257, 81K)

Eminem projecting his real father into Trump, then getting ignored the same way foof

How will racist Blormf handle all these sick rhymes, bros? He gonna need to resign after this!

this.

All the demons are just outting themselves, because they are literally spiritually obligated to "resist" and throw an impotent histrionic fit in the face of bold truths or basic principles.

Who said Eminem attacking trump was fake news? The shit OP is suggestingnis resting in the back of all SJW brains. The only reason they don’t say it is Bc he’s attacking Trump-kun.

This, they need an incentive to keep you part of the group.

Jow Forums distrack
youtu.be/87rml7Upxv4

“I empathize with the people this evil serpent sold the dream to that he’s (Trumps) deserted,”

At least he's honest about being on the side of Satan

Over the back of a couple of faggots and brap it in half
Only realized it was ironic I was signed to Afterbrap after the brap
How could I not blow? All I do is sniff braps, feel my brap of attack
Men of Culture are having a rough time smelling periods, here's a Maxipad
For the brap while I masturbate smelling this masterbrap

Attached: 9ACBCBC8-AA42-4417-BBC3-03BC3B6D364C.jpg (500x709, 80K)

Didn't he sacrifice some band members?

>tyler the creator
what, why?

he can say all he want about dumpf but he aint gonna say no shit about lil pump sheeit

Attached: 1505539007206.jpg (258x194, 38K)

>memeflag
>personal army request
>giving attention to fucking EMINEM
E
M
I
N
E
M

back to memelabs/resetera/reddit whatever aids cesspool you came from

Eminem’s unconscious whiteness is a disease.

Jesus, look at him. Almost feel sorry for him.

Sounds about right

>meme flag
Fuck off Marshall. Your plastic surgery is gayer than Tyler, The Creator.

Feminem confirmed puppet

Attached: bat-signal.jpg (300x201, 30K)

So how is his new album?

think 2000 Eminem with AIDS and no talent

Encore (2004) was his final album.

Anything since then was produced by the mkultrad bodyswitch, that's why it has not been very good.

>please post in every white boy rapper thread

Attached: m.png (770x493, 812K)

This. He's a great lolcow all by himself.

Imagine being this fucking delusional.

>Eminem net team shill post
your jawbeard is showing

>>Kamikaze
Such horrible cultural aropriation.

Attached: kimonoguy.jpg (530x400, 56K)

did you know they even censored Eminem?
search for the track called cocaine

>Eminem
This isn't 2005, who the fuck even cares about this nobody anymore?

Except for the fact that you just broadcast this shit for everyone to read and share with others.

Jesus fucking Christ, can you morons please go back to The_donald already? Old Jow Forums knew to keep these tactics and strategies PRIVATE and to NOT share them with the public because it would quickly be found out.

Use the discord or private messages. Stop telegraphing your punches you dingbat fuckos.

Attached: eminem.jpg (455x720, 84K)

I never liked him. 1984 fag here and I hated this faggot the minute I heard him in 9th grade. Hope someone blows his wigger head off.

Nope, it's because he knows Eminem DGAF and will say shit Trump has no reply too. Trump is like a pig in shit with the rest of them, but Eminem is a bigger pig who wallows in much bigger fields of shit, he knows he wouldn't stand a chance.

Lesbiamem