Absolutely based

Absolutely based.

Attached: Dl3yKq9X0AEjdhf.jpg (750x920, 67K)

>Sussex
I hope those druggy hippie tranny faggots got triggered to death

the last man in britain

Attached: 1520781629312.gif (400x275, 861K)

>Brighton = the whole of Sussex

Off yourself you ignorant poortherner chav.

fookin' norfener it was. bellend

fuark

That's Brighton you fucking melt

that man isbased ! I do wonder what he had shouted at the people on the floor below him...

The Flying Fucker strikes again!

wtf, this is like the old skits with the guy shouting into a massive cellphone on the subway trains

You may not like it but this is what peak shitposting looks like. We need a paraglider brigade

If I glided over the malvinas I would be shot down and tortured. Nice double standard br*ts

Attached: 7B45260F-C34C-4A53-A9EF-BECD96C5C153.jpg (230x219, 6K)

When did Brighton become little San Francisco?

>airdropping the highly trained Australian Bants Battalion to saturation bomb the opposition with weapons grade shitposting

War has changed.

Brighton became a degenerate cesspit round about the same time SF did

Then add some actual aircraft to your air force.

Before we continue the celebration of uk paraglider man - do we know what he was actually shouting?

Attached: 1534927792285.gif (720x720, 1.44M)

underrated leaf

"It's okay to be white"

"Poo in loo"

Traps are gay

If that's the case: Godspeed, uk paraglider man.
Godspeed.

Attached: 20171103.webm (360x640, 486K)

The civcucks of reddit are going to make this into a meme too, you know

Imagine walking your dog an early foggy morning, and suddenly hearing the prelude of "Ride of the Valkyries" from above. Confused, you look up to the sky, and spot several dark spots flying in perfect formation over the fog.
Ever so slightly, the spots grow larger, and another sound start presenting itself. Like a whisper carried on the wind, starting with the low rumbling mumble of a feverish dream, its volume and intensity begin increasing dramatically.
Then suddenly in a violent cacophonic display, the dark shapes break through the fog. "CUNTS! SOFT POOFTAH CUNTS! AHAHAHAHAAAAAH!"
The discordant banter breaks your bong spirit even before your eardrums burst. Struck with deafness and hopelessness you fall to the ground sobbing, as the "Drop Bear SS Bantztruppen" descend upon you like vultures. You will never hear the morning prayer again.

>Grandfather, what was it like during the London Bantz?

It was a true Banterkrieg.
A day that will live in laughter.

I once went to northern Norway, to the lofoten islands and this actually happened. Didnt understand it but it was something about fishingboat prostitution and payment in rotten fish and that we should go back to Oslo. (Im from Sao Paulo duh.)

>shouting abuse
Why is it bad to shout abuse at people? Its not even a swear word for fucks sake.

Oi, you got a loicense for that anti-aircraft weapon?

Yeah, it's pretty normal here. The northerners are pretty based, and known for their bantz.

The 60s

"The crematoriums as Auschwitz were built after the war, and furthermore, it is not logistically possible to have burned that many bodies per day, even with modern crematorium technology. The water table was only 3 feet underground at Auschwitz, so it would have been impossible to dig the mass graves deep enough to store the number of Jews allegedly murdered during the course of World War 2. Finally, the gas chambers were not airtight, so that the amount of gas needed to kill a room full of prisoners would also be fatal to the administrators, and it would take far too long to remove the bodies due to contamination with Hydrogen Cyanide for it to be a practical method of execution. "

Sense they fackin bonged roight ap iz jaczie

You're not a brit having some banter, you're a pest next to our turf who's proven they can't be trusted anywhere near it.
Apples and sour little out-of-date oranges.

Attached: DO IT AGAIN.jpg (570x387, 41K)