>AG Sessions JIATF-S RoundTable 8/29/18
youtu.be/amrrERtO7AU
>AsstDefSecForAsia/PAC Schriver @CEIP on US/India Relationship 8/29/18
dod.defense.gov/Videos/videoid/621852/
>EnergySec Perry @DOE Honor Awards 8/29/18
youtu.be/z8iT-z9sL8k

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 44274630142_515821b892_o.jpg (1800x1200, 1.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhjwQLoUU-U
youtube.com/watch?v=ooS-nANRPak
youtu.be/-MkRuV0aCcI
archive.is/d6Y9I
youtube.com/watch?v=F3us5HQV9O0
youtube.com/watch?v=nuusAVJCyOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

drumpf

Nothing more refreshing and mind clearing than a tall glass of water in the morning!

Attached: Water.png (900x900, 342K)

Why these niggers be stationary all the time?

How was the rally?
I only saw the first few minutes.

Attached: 342566.jpg (361x361, 92K)

Repeal and replace Mexico~ Say no to Mexigoblins~

Attached: IMG_1415.jpg (932x857, 927K)

can we get a hilldawg thread going?

Attached: 23871928492.png (600x621, 64K)

Mexico is a shithole and the people are worse. They will always be inferior to the United States and Spain. Build wall.

I bake tortillas AMA.

Attached: 1499874225449.jpg (735x931, 124K)

Reposting in case he shows up here.
>Care to at least refer me to a single reply of me doing that?
The other day you were speaking about how the US would be sunk if California seceded because CA made a bunch of food for the US. When it was pointed out that CA specialized in luxury foods, and that the Midwest would be able to pick up the slack should CA leave, you immediately deflected to Texas for some reason, and began arguing a point that no one was arguing in the first place.

It was alright. A few good moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhjwQLoUU-U

>Just in from the USTR - they say dairy industry is still a problem for the Americans "The negotiations between the United States and Canada are ongoing. There have been no concessions by Canada on agriculture."
YAAAAS TRUDEAU SLAY!!

Why was She Guevara at the rally?

Whilst we all appreciate your autism and good memory i'm going to guess it will be wasted on him.

Has Trump finally killed Canad?

Attached: peaceful muslim holding a fucking leaf.jpg (780x791, 106K)

>I'm stupid, I don't have any arguments and I'm triggered as fuck because this Mexican is tearing my Trump safespace apart

>You'll always be inferior to the United States and Spain.
We are already becoming a much better country than Spain. Of course will we always be inferior to a country which is 5 times as big and has 3 times our population.

>I'm older, wiser, and smarter than you, Paco.
Don't make laugh, Cleetus.

Baked?
I thot tortillas were grilledish in one of those flat cast iron waffle maker looking things.

I think we are dealing with one of them Jewish spics if it isn't Finnjew. A lot of them are popping up these days.

yas

Attached: Wadur Apu.png (1200x594, 527K)

Why does Mexico suck so bad?

Not yet. We still need the land grab.

Attached: IMG_1414.gif (1092x699, 255K)

Howdy, all ya'll

>ICE executes federal criminal search warrants in North Texas
160 arrested on immigration violations while executing criminal warrants

>As part of an ongoing criminal investigation, special agents with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) executed criminal search warrants at a North Texas business. HSI also arrested 160 company employees on federal immigration violations who were unlawfully working in the United States at the trailer-manufacturing business.

>This ongoing investigation began when HSI received information that the company may have knowingly hired illegal aliens, and that many of the aliens employed at Load Trail were using fraudulent identification documents.

“Businesses that knowingly hire illegal aliens create an unfair advantage over their competing businesses,” said Special Agent in Charge Katrina W. Berger, HSI Dallas, which oversees 128 counties in North Texas, and the state of Oklahoma. “In addition, they take jobs away from U.S. citizens and legal residents, and they create an atmosphere poised for exploiting their illegal workforce.”

>All of the immigration status violators arrested Aug. 28 will be interviewed by ICE staff and Department of Health and Human Services’ Division of Immigration Health Services (DIHS) staff to record any medical, sole-caregiver or other humanitarian situations. Based on these interviews, ICE will determine if those arrested remain in custody or are considered for humanitarian release. In all cases, all illegal aliens encountered will be fingerprinted and processed for removal from the United States.

>A 24-hour toll-free detainee locator hotline is available for family members of those arrested in this operation to address questions about their detention location and status, and the removal process.

some more on site

Attached: 345234523455.gif (884x903, 374K)

Mexico has too much pride to walk away when he loses.

maybe it's because i've watched what feels like hundreds of them, but the rallies are starting to get a little stale for my taste. it's sad because summer 2016 was the most magical time ever with those rallies. i'll never have that much fun again.
>but user we have the midterms and 2020 coming up
it won't be the same and you know it

Attached: 1532733001143.png (512x384, 213K)

I can't get over how fuckin based this place is!! XXDDD. So many fuckin based foreigners in /ptg/ all the time. People outside my boarders suck massive cock but they sure are fuckin based and know about my political system!!
Reddit is so based too i can't fucking stand it!! Spread my hashtags!! I need hits. I need #qarmy and #awakening to go far.
Please someone send pics of that little anime child with wolf ears that's so fucking based to me so i can jerk my dick before i go watch rally highlights.
Thanks!! You guys are such massive cocks!! I love you!! So fucking based!! We should get some rope and ceiling fans and have a party!!

name one country with a hot climate that isn't filled with cavemen

Attached: 23871928491.png (672x446, 271K)

Attached: 1535637784003.jpg (923x702, 441K)

So Canada has decided to an hero their entire economy over the sacred cow (lol) of supply management and the dairy cartel.

Something even I doubted Trujoke would be stupid enough to do.

Attached: 1510446160678.jpg (600x376, 49K)

So fucking based dude
Maga

>YAAAAS TRUDEAU SLAY!!
this cringe caused me physical pain

PAX AMERICANA WHEN

I can't get over how fuckin based this place is!! XXDDD. So many fuckin based foreigners in /ptg/ all the time. People outside my boarders suck massive cock but they sure are fuckin based and know about my political system!!
Reddit is so based too i can't fucking stand it!! Spread my hashtags!! I need hits. I need #qarmy and #awakening to go far.
Please someone send pics of that little anime child with wolf ears that's so fucking based to me so i can jerk my dick before i go watch rally highlights.
Thanks!! You guys are such massive cocks!! I love you!! So fucking based!! We should get some rope and ceiling fans and have a party!!

Melania isn't a qt, she's an uggo.

wat?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-31 at 11.01.15 pm.png (1882x1238, 1.56M)

#NY19:
Faso (R-inc) 45% (+5)
Delgado (D) 40%
Cook rating: toss-up

Nate (((readjusted))) this poll to R+1 even though Siena is by far the most accurate pollster in Upstate... We're reaching levels of Judaism never seen before

fuckin somalian

McTumor is dead is dead until 100 years from now where he will rise again so it is now at 4% there.

Attached: IMG_1406.jpg (904x1024, 254K)

FUCKIN BASED!!!
HASHTAG THAT SHIT NIGGER!!
I said nigger on twitch and these non based niggers got on my shit so i cried on my dick and complained about it on reddit. Be sure to hashtag that dude
Fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=ooS-nANRPak

>that pic

Werr prayed...

you'll never have that rush of 'new stuff' again such as with the rallies of the primaries and election and especially with all those we've watched after all this time. rallies are still very important to the masses and us, they're a time to get together and discuss what trump and his guest speakers bring up.
>don't be sad that it'll never happen again
>be happy that we're still here to talk about it
>be even happier the liberals still have Trump as their president

Attached: 1535318689831.png (900x1000, 234K)

Aren't like 80% of somali immigrants in Canada unemployed?

It's a combination of the shit-tier people who live there and how they are too stupid to realise they've been used by more intelligent and ruthless people over the centuries.

The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong.

Attached: everywhere.jpg (629x353, 60K)

Every day you sycophants have this thread. Every fucking day. Don’t tell me it’s because he’s a racist. That’s pathetic.

Remember what actual rebellion felt like?

youtu.be/-MkRuV0aCcI

Attached: 85A65035-7B6B-4B11-91C8-F7EAB32416B8.jpg (453x640, 59K)

Attached: cohen.jpg (542x516, 54K)

>Why does Mexico suck so bad?
mexicans.

post the whole article

>Mr Hussen spoke at the University of New South Wales on Friday as part of his multi-city visit to Australia, where he championed a more progressive stance on immigration and refugee policy.

>"Apart from our Indigenous population, the rest of us in Canada are either descendants of immigrants or immigrants ourselves... The history of modern Canada is a history of immigration," he said.

>Mr Hussen said the current "global anxieties" around migrants and refugees ignore the many economic arguments for increased immigration.

>"Talent and investment have never been more mobile. And they will go where they are most welcome," he said.

archive.is/d6Y9I

Attached: 1534169114983.jpg (484x534, 44K)

Our Prezzy still shits all over the fake news media, and that’s enough for me to continue to tune in. But yes - nothing will top ‘15/‘16... that was fucking history.

This.

BUT MUH FOOOOOOOOOOD

kek

Attached: CAN YOU TAKE ME HIGHER.jpg (352x218, 71K)

So cockroaches and mudcakes?

>Talent and investment have never been more mobile
If niggers had such good talent and investments why are their countries such complete shitholes?

>We are already becoming a much better country than Spain

Your architecture is worse, your people are worse, your weather is worse, your murder rate and crime is higher, you have more drugs, you have more arm trafficking, no border control, far lower quality of life, lower life expectancy, your capital city is a crimeridden ugly shithole, crappy healthcare, poor education, sold out your sovereignty to TPP, worse pay, worse currency, your people are fatter and uglier and blended with subhuman goblins

Attached: 1506294881684.jpg (1024x1008, 73K)

You guys play hearts of iron?
I do and make america fascist every time. It's so fucking based
#walkaway #wwg1wga #awakening
Russians are so fucking based too. They literally have 0 muslims bc of how fucking based they are. Israel rocks!!! Hashtag it

I don't know a lot of stuff happens constantly. He keeps them feeling pretty fresh.

will you guys allow ecchi in white ethnostate?

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-08-31-16h05m29s656.png (1280x720, 787K)

Well, at least this is bit is maybe positive

>For such reasons, Mr Hussen's boss, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, has increased Canadian immigration targets from 260,000 per year to 310,000 per year. The target is set to rise to 340,000 by 2020.

>But support back home seems to be spilt, with a poll last week suggesting that half of Canadians would prefer to see the government's immigration target of 310,000 new permanent residents for 2018 be decreased.

normies/retards don't understand a nation is made up of it's people and culture. If it's a shit culture and people, the country will be shit

could someone find a way to get this link to work for me? it's not available in my domain and I don't want to use a VPN
youtube.com/watch?v=F3us5HQV9O0

In common core the answer is rainbow

Next Ben is going to go full Nazi or to an insane asylum. Maybe both.

Baste. His site's back up

Attached: trump_dart_board_ben_garrison.jpg (2040x1477, 816K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (1280x1614, 951K)

Somalians are worthless subhuman scum everywhere on planet earth they've spread

You were alive to witness a miracle. Just be happy of that.

>>But support back home seems to be spilt, with a poll last week suggesting that half of Canadians would prefer to see the government's immigration target of 310,000 new permanent residents for 2018 be decreased.
Yes, the normal people are beginning to not buy the idea of multiculturalism, especially with the chinks buying up real estate, the poos committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime

Soon.

Attached: IMG_0734.jpg (2002x1464, 1.27M)

Sure thing, user.

Attached: 1532295105970.png (600x450, 144K)

>jewish six nose
BEN NO!

You will never ruin rallies for me Milhouse

Attached: 08-23 19_46_47.png (160x148, 50K)

So a patriotic movie that thinks patriotism is bad?

OH NOOOOOOO

Attached: CNN_ Trump ignoreslessons from McCain.jpg (986x1401, 859K)

Attached: 1527610108796.jpg (550x716, 267K)

nice

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-08-31-15h42m48s875.png (1280x720, 996K)

Bernier's party will get 15-20% of the vote if he goes hardline on immigration and the cult of diversity and multiculturalism. He might.

I also love how his wife is uploading her work. Very cute.

It's 8 am I can't be getting filled with rage this early

Attached: 08-13 11_08_15.png (239x277, 130K)

>Your architecture is worse
The fuck do you mean by architecture? Because most Mexican towns were literally built based on Spanish towns, so I don't see how we could have different architecture, about modern buildings I wouldn't say Spain has any kind of 'architecture' since they only have like 3 skyscrapers, in fact, did you know that there are more >400ft tall buildings in Mexico City alone than in all of the Iberian Peninsula?
>your people are worse
How exactly, how do you 'rate' people?
>your weather is worse
That's just your personal opinion.
>your murder rate and crime is higher, you have more drugs, you have more arm trafficking, no border control
Yeaahh, and see whose fault is that... cough USA cough. You'd know if you had actually read anything about Mexican history.
>far lower quality of life, lower life expectancy
What is a developing country? Which, we wouldn't even be a developing country if it wasn't for the gringos. *cough* Mexican Revolution *cough* 10 tragic days *cough*
>your capital city is a crimeridden ugly shithole
I'm sure London is soooo nice with so nice looking people as well: youtube.com/watch?v=nuusAVJCyOA
>sold out your sovereignty to TPP
Wow, it seems our 2 countries have something in common.
>your people are fatter and uglier and blended with subhuman goblins
blah blah blah

Attached: Stoke_fan.jpg (450x351, 18K)

What lessons? How to lose a presidential election? How to be a neocon? What?

>McCain ignores lessons from flight training instructor

thats a edit

>The space race/moon race was not patriotic.
>It was racist, sexist, homophobic...

>Just in from the USTR - they say dairy industry is still a problem for the Americans "The negotiations between the United States and Canada are ongoing. There have been no concessions by Canada on agriculture."
CANADA IS PREPARED TO SUCK THE LIGHIZER BIG WHITE COCK.

Find a flaw.

Attached: 1532639700382.png (1195x724, 177K)

He was always a bad student anyway.

illinois still exists

Attached: DOGGO PHOTOBOMBS MUTTS.webm (1280x720, 3M)

keep Hoover dam pls

wrong copy paste:
>Canada’s Foreign Affairs Minister has gone into the USTR building with the Canadian delegation for NAFTA talks. On her way in, she tells reporters “we’ve all had a night to reflect, and I’m looking forward to what Ambassador Lighthizer has to say this morning”

>D.C.
>New York City
>MinneSomalia

>Mississippi becomes a doublewide
w-what?

Attached: Kokoro.gif (264x320, 563K)

Nah, most normies know this they just don't usually admit it out of fear of being called racist.

This even stretches to other apparently "first world" countries. Most western Europeans are derisive towards Greece, Romania, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland, Ireland etc. They all think the middle east and Africa are shitholes.

>spics are so shit that they didn't have any architecture and had to rely on the Spaniards to show them how to build
86 IQ

Attached: Top Laugh.webm (612x604, 168K)

>someone posted my dumb map
Kek.
Greater Mississippi.