Eric clopper - circumcision an american fairytale

youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw
dropping it because people soon forget. And that is what they are counting on.

Attached: intact_vs_circumsized.png (321x175, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw#t=1h50m0s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1079.x
youtube.com/watch?v=uDSpkQ8U2Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=rw9EV0zqYuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxyFWIjepis
youtube.com/watch?v=tMhmZwlMoKA
circumcisionmovie.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
GO DENMARK!!
PUSH THE GOVERNMENT TO PASS THE CIVIL CODE UPDATE WHICH WILL PROTECT BABIES FROM THIS TRAUMATIC TORTURE!!!!!

>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/

Attached: Circumcision - Autism.jpg (1600x941, 432K)

>Be American
>Be born
>Leave a tip

Attached: 0C5E445C-2E80-4C60-902D-3DB3D69256CD.jpg (568x443, 43K)

Attached: TipPlease.png (743x104, 14K)

Great minds think alike

if you want the short end of the stick. And don´t have much time to spare. several hours spent detailing basically this. male circumcision is the same as female circumsision. And you don´t know it.
BUT. If you want to cut to his railing against judaism, his father and all this. Which in his words is despicable and the ritual itself is satanic. youtube.com/watch?v=eZfBwwWqIGw#t=1h50m0s
Go to 1h50minutes.
Well we are doing our thing about it. Thank you for the support! We want simply to have jews at the age of 18 if they want to do it. That they DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES. I know that is terrrible. I guess we are terrible people for saying that.

How do americans feel about not having 10% of their dick?

Unironically this is what turned me into an antisemite.

The fact is that NOT being circumcised causes premature ejaculation.

can´t believe i actually caught a shill. But i did.
Unbelievable low for you.

>PUSH THE GOVERNMENT TO PASS THE CIVIL CODE UPDATE WHICH WILL PROTECT BABIES FROM THIS TRAUMATIC TORTURE!!!!!
Well, we just might do so.

what is the most impressive is the stir it is causing. Beause it´s just common sense. And they want to try to program everyone that it IS common sense. But it´s total bullshit.
We are not discovering an island, we are not inventing anything, we are simply saying. Consenting adult with regards to what is done to your body. And they are LOSING THEIR FUCKING MINDS!

>MY BODY MY CHOICE
>unless youre a man then fuck you

Actually circumcision has plummetted in recent decades. We're below 50% now and thats with the older generations being higher than 90%

I guess that´s true. Nobody really care about males, because we are supposed to take care of ourselves and that is what most of us do. But it´s pretty hard to take care of yourself when you are an infant getting slashed. Tad young for that!

>if you have no dick you last even more

It's more like 35 percent of your dick skin. And

Any doctor who performs a ritual circumcision needs to lose his license to practice medicine.

That will put an end to it fast.

>mutilated incels unironically rationalize their fucked up genitalia by believing this

Attached: 1534964982134.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

Actually it goes both ways. Either cut guys cum way too fast. Or they feel absolutely nothing and can't cum

You're not wrong, but there are also a ton of shitskins here now.

>The fact is that NOT being circumcised causes premature ejaculation.
You've got it the wrong way around. There's a study that shows that you're more likely have PE and ED if you're cut. I'm sure someone has the link.

>Any doctor who performs a ritual circumcision needs to lose his license to practice medicine.
Sounds like a dream atleast to burgers. We look on befuddled thinking.
>how in the world did non jews agree to a jewish practice getting shoved over their heads like that?

>too fast

Not true. It happens only when you dont have sex for a long period. After you can last a lot if you got time fo dat

ur a kike

Men circumcised in adulthood report no loss of sexual stamina or stimulation just two weeks after the procedure, go sell your victimhood complex somewhere else

Is he seriously trying to debate that circumcision increases sexual pleasure. My dear kike. You have no idea what hell i bring to prove to you that circumcision was not only for the kikes. but was MEANT FOR A PUNISHMENT FOR THE SHIT YOU DID. And was to be annulled at arrival of christ to let you off the hook. You are a FUCKING IDIOT. Let me explain it to you. The procedure cuts off the penile g spot and makes it harder for the woman to achieve orgasm. IT IS DESIGNED TO STOP THE JEWS FROM MAKING A SEXUAL RITUAL with regards to weeping for tammuz, but i doubt it is the only one. Literally disobeying and being kicked around by god in the bible for being absolute assclowns. You don´t want to start this debate..

and u sire, ur a shitskin

Attached: 0567565679803.png (1339x364, 214K)

>danes are shitskin.
Thank you sir? will you be on your way?

Attached: Cure for AIDS.webm (480x360, 1.59M)

you subhuman immigrant turknigger trash

If someone you can call it god whatever. Tells you. Cut off your most sensitive matter. You can be fucking sure that it was not to praise you.

>you subhuman immigrant turknigger trash
This is all very revealing.

Wow. That's totally worth the PTSD.

I was made aware through Danish publications that the government is weary of "social media backlash" similar to what Germany went through when they tried their version of banning infant genital mutilation back in 2012, and they ended up reversing the decision.
Good news is the public is overwhelmingly supportive of the infant MGM ban, over 80%, so I commend the public for being this protective of their babies.
When I learned about how circumcision is actually trauma based mind control I understood why they were all scared. Imagine if you will that to keep religions alive you must first traumatize the child in their infancy so they don't remember the event but it's so terrible that it changes their personality for life. Having to give up that power means the religious orders lose their followers and looks like we're at that point right now

man I really wanna like this dude but he comes out way too hard and full of himself. "I have a thesis in physics" "i know everything about circumcision". He should have been wearing a kippah to make it easier dodging the attacks of anti-semitism

ok (((doc)))

>I was made aware through Danish publications that the government is weary of "social media backlash" similar to what Germany went through when they tried their version of banning infant genital mutilation back in 2012, and they ended up reversing the decision.
We had actually debate on it, we are very brutal in our debates. It´s part of our culture. We had it actually again very recently. A jew was going haywire as expected and claiming if we did this jews would not find denmark a hospitable place and would leave. But aside from that the primary concern was infact that if we did this we would stand alone in this jew backlash. Because we know how much jew control finance and media etc. And the conversation was more that perhaps wait till there was a coalition of more nations who were willing to do the same. So not unwillingness. We are very rational people. We don´t bullshit too much. it helps the conversations. But ofcourse it´s relative to the culture and different people they might be different.

wew lad, that's weapons grade bullshit:
>Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

>Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

>Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

>Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

>The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the female partner
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1046/j.1464-410x.1999.0830s1079.x

Attached: male genital mutiltion.jpg (1500x1500, 434K)

and get clap from rabbi

Why were you mutilated as an Italian?

If I ever have a son I will leave him intact. Still pisses me off that my rabid feminazi mother goes around shouting "my body my choice" and yet feels it is perfectly alright that she had me and my brothers clipped without consent.

Can someone summarize this 2 hour presentation about circumcision?

>A jew was going haywire as expected and claiming if we did this jews would not find denmark a hospitable place and would leave.
Iceland went through the same thing just recently. The conference was set up by a transsexual who invited more rabbi's that never been to Iceland in order to stop the vote on the infant genital mutilation ban.
What a farce it was too, with plastic surgeons pulling bullshit stats out of their ass with a smile no less, but they never invited the leaf doctor that proved, with positive peer review, that IGM causes brain damage with the use of a MRI.
This is fucked up!

There are no benefits.
It causes significant harm.
It was started as a way to destroy male sexuality.
Jewish docs push the practice in USA because it gets them shekels and is a form of trauma based mind control.

infant genital mutilation is trauma based mind control which causes irreparable brain damage as well as stunt the testosterone production for life causing the person to always be anxious and untrustworthy

he isn't italian, he is a kike, and I know there are at least 2 kikes of finnish and portuguese origins posting on this board

Yeah i suspected as much. Good for you to say it out loud. Needless to say it damage these children in ways they are not telling.

And what we want is say they are adult age. THEY MAKE THE CHOICE! it seems they are heavily invested in people NOT making the choice. And that is interesting.

IDK... I'm not buying it. I have never seemed to not masturbate. didn't work on me.

Circumcision is bad m'kay

First world white people problems

>be me
>cutfag from birth
These threads make me sad so I try to avoid them.
I’m not letting this happen to my son.

There´s no such thing as first world problems. You know why we have different problems. Because we figured out how not to starve for a change. I loathe this notion that this is not a problem. And you want to say some starving some this some that. Don´t listen to this. don´t do anything about this. people have their problems. don´t fucking try to belittle this because niggers are starving. All problems are problems.

>america
>first world
>white
O i am laffin. Meanwhile in the true white first world countries nobody mutilates their children.

Yes you will, like father like son. The bannana doesn't get too far from the jungle tree.

KEK

>1 post by this ID
kys shill. MAer

Fuck yourself memeflaggot.

Funny you say you masturbate just fine but you say nothing about getting laid or procreating. Sounds like it destroyed your male sexuality.

Also, threadly reminder that if you're cut, but not a jew or a convert, then you're a slave.

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

I spit on us flag, it's a jewish one, usa is a disgrace now worldwide, you are not more than a big BUSINESS. Where the mohel takes your foreskin and sells into facecreams or even bubblegum for gays in SF.

Quiet sockdick nobody wants your smelly ass cheese.

Good thing you'll have the right to have a doctor mutilate you after the age of 18 even if infant genital mutilation is banned.

Nope. Italians don't get mutilated thankfully

>clopper
Lol. That's not his real last name, is it?

>Also, threadly reminder that if you're cut, but not a jew or a convert, then you're a slave.
they make your mind like their mind. let´s look at it. When you are mutilated at young kid. you are traumatized TRAUMATIZED. a traumatic mind is different from a normal mind. A Traumatized mind seeks PLEASURE. What is that translate to? approval. Because it doesn´t want to get hurt! 'FOR DARING TO DISAGREE' you see how much they poisoned the well.
you´re in the maze. Given the original ELECTROSHOCK. standing on your own is hard affter that. you´re a fucking herd after that. Independent thinking 'SHOCK' nah... that´s bad. What you want is ascribe value to the rewards you get for agreeing with others.
>ah now i am safe
youtube.com/watch?v=uDSpkQ8U2Hs

You were circumsized, stop projecting, you are a kike now.

>Lol. That's not his real last name, is it?
honestly i do not know.

Attached: 1533508950087.jpg (1763x2966, 480K)

This is one of those posts where it would get dozens of yous. What gives.

youtube.com/watch?v=rw9EV0zqYuQ

>We're below 50% now

that's because mexicans don't circumcise

>below 50%
better than saudi arabia.. I will play the tiniest violin for you! youtube.com/watch?v=rxyFWIjepis

You were just saying mutilated guys can last long. How would you know? Either you're mutilated or you're a faggot who's fucked with Americans

checked
>I’m not letting this happen to my son.
I hope you're blessed with many kids then

That's pretty sad. White circumcision is still like 90 percent. It's decreasing only because most non-whites, except blacks don't circumcise

Attached: Circumcision - global probelm.png (4496x2306, 762K)

Same here. I'm going to have multiple boys with thick intact benises to btfo kikes

We will make it. Who follows and stands by us? We can go into the void. But it would be nice if others support us, in this i do not think is an unfair thing to suggest. But we might just do it anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=tMhmZwlMoKA
Who wants to live forever anyways? Take a risk with something as perfidious as personal choice!

checked
>except blacks don't circumcise
oh they do, i was speaking to a few from Ghana and they still practice it, not muzzie or jew but their own voodoo

We get it, you like dick.

such anger! what did i do to hurt you so much?

>Who follows and stands by us?
I'm definitely on the side of the majority who want to update the civil code and protect infants from a barbaric act that has absolutely no benefit

I meant non-whites that aren't black typically don't circumcise. Circumcision rate for American negroes is like 75 percent

all i got are stats for states only, no breakdown by race or whatever

Attached: Circumcision-United-States-by-State-Sized.jpg (500x375, 38K)

see fuck you nigger, everytime some one posts circ threads, "you must go to /b/ cuz u likez dickez" go fuck yourself ratkike! Anyway, danes could be faggots anywayz....

every savage does it.

Cutfags have no idea how bad walking is without a foreskin in comparison to having one.

It's comparable to having foot baddlers while walking or not having them.

It is still weird how jews got to nr. 1 since they are mutilated.

It's wierd how thieves get rich during disasters even tho they are stupid and antisocial.

circumcisionmovie.com
It's out today goys. Are you shilling it, or do you not care about exposing normies to institutional jewish lies?

ìt´s really such a horrible crime.
>It is still weird how jews got to nr. 1 since they are mutilated.
Oh that´s easy. See this is what happens. Jews cry racism at everyone else. And themselves they hire only jews for any important positions. Well let´s have a recent example. You know the daily show? you know the guy that brought on the drumpf meme? Because trump family was named that 400 years ago or so? well his name is jonathan LEIBOWITZ no pay attention you´ll see how it works. This 'STEWART' (play on the word steward) has been lording the american left with his bullshit for years. What is his replacement? a black guy right? SO progressive. Trevor noah. His mother is jewish. You´ve been played you idiot.

>circumcisionmovie.com
don't click, that site is full of trackers

you are partially right, but you are still gay...

Attached: 45265475475.jpg (640x504, 74K)

which movie site isn't full of backtrackers?

Basically, nepotism for jews they put jews first, but put everyone else second. And they tell white americans, put themselves second, and first it´s a minority so it´s really put themselves tertiary.
Add time. even the dumbest jew is in positions of power. Tribalism for jew but not for everyone else. Eventhough it´s not the jews nation. White americans would be crucified by hiring the way jews do. But loose lips tell no tales. That is what judaism is. In the club.

If you want to push something up someones ass that is really your business but i don´t quite like it.

If they would cut off a toe instead and he complained about it you would call him a footfetish faggot.
kys

nah, i am just anttifa , anti-faggot
daily reminder, kalergi was austrian.

Calm your tits m8 he made me laugh so I gave him a (you)

>anti-faggot
So am i let´s be friends?