Kike media at it again

This is such an obvious false flag that even the most retarded progressive snowflake should be ashamed to push it. Yet, the kike-media is going all-out on this one.
>dat sWaStiKa
>dat call to vote for the kikiest of kike-parties
>dat "dutch" tagline
>commenting has been shadow-disabled on this article
Do they think we are actually this retarded, or are most normies actually retarded enough to get fooled by this over-the-top obvious false flag?
unv.is/hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/moskee-beklad-met-hakenkruis-en-oproep-om-op-n-va-te-stemmen-walgelijke-boodschap~a82d08ac1

Attached: falseflag-436.jpg (763x648, 97K)

Attached: watcha_doing_rabbi.webm (480x360, 2.97M)

>or are most normies actually retarded enough to get fooled by this over-the-top obvious false flag?

They are.

Attached: 1533154031138.jpg (904x1200, 358K)

>backwards swastika
Yup that's a redflag for fakery right there. Why the fuck can't they get the damn thing right? Takes 2 seconds to google what it looks like, yet 80% of the time they go full Hortler and the other 20% it's backwards.

Attached: 728.png (680x453, 19K)

oh, I forgot the cherry on top. This was grafiti was found on a - drumroll - mosque. And of course the criminals managed to stay away from any of the cameras on and around the property.
Really makes the noggins joggin

>80% of the time they go full Hortler
thanks for the chuckle burgerbro

Don’t siege fags do that ?

Oy vey

Attached: 1508697112574.jpg (672x442, 66K)

They fear the swastika so much they can't bring themselves to draw it properly.

Attached: w4.png (1336x835, 1.17M)

>why won’t white people rise up
>oh something pro-white? The Jews did it not us

>Nazis
>Unable to draw a nazi swastika
>Neither the 'direction of the spin' nor the orientation
It's like drawing a star of david sideways and with both triangles pointing in the same direction

>this was found on the walls of a mosque
what all the shills and subversive kikes are forgetting though, is that mudslimes were hitlers favorite pets, and today still, the biggest proponents of nazi-ideology.

I don't believe so. I've seen a pic floating around here recently that claims they do, but I haven't ever seen any evidence of that outside of that single floating infograph.

>"""pro-white"""
ok schlomo. Time to shut down the oyveymachine and get your daily shillshekels
See , , and the original post.
I wish it was sabath already so we wouldn't have to deal with you ""people""

>a backwards swastika scribbled on the side of a mosque is pro-white

Attached: gl-rockwell.jpg (1200x802, 565K)

Media has been shilling the "racist flemish" meme pretty hard these last few weeks, especially that pinko fag paper De Morgen.

Op here, got banned for promoting the vtuber competition so phonefagging for now.
It's a good thing that they are shilling le rasist flamand. Years of being called a racist made me immune to it, made me embrace being a racist and proud of it. I used to get pretty angry about being called a racist. Not anymore though.
Schild en vriend, broeder

Nice sign-painting work.

I agree with you that this is likely to be a false flag, but the demagogue shitfucks that are the N-VA can gladly die out next elections. Tired of cheap thoughts and polarisation of both sides.

>fat cap
>trying to make His tagger script look normal
That was done by a false flagging left wing tagger. He should have used hardware paint and painted with his opposite hand. Would be more believable desu.

I thought we had gotten past this kind of hate as a society

Nah, they are trying to bring back Hortler and the 6 gorillionth rice.

>Why the fuck can't they get the damn thing right?

It's a jewish superstition thing. They fear giving the symbol power by drawing it correctly.

Also, it's kind of a calling card for the benefit of other Jews. We're clued in enough to recognize it as well, but most people aren't. The original idea was that a rabbi could paint a bunch of messy swastikas around town to solicit some sympathy for the Jewish community. Meanwhile, the Jews see the way the swastikas are drawn and are put at ease, but play along for the cameras.
If someone from Jow Forums were to actually engage in this kind of vandalism, he'd probably just make a stencil that just said
>READ 'CULTURE OF CRITIQUE'

>why not spray the door
>unless the door was open

This. Most people don't know this bit hitler and nazis had a thing for Muslims. Most likely just because of 2 common enemies the uk and the soviets