Attached: potatoface.jpg (714x472, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sure, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI

rip drumpgh

Don Jr. gets indicted

i hope it's some unrelated shit just like Manafort, like pouched tiger pelts or something

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

wow no one here has ever seen that before

Attached: copypastacold.jpg (400x300, 38K)

This dude has already been exposed by david seaman as a phony and Ziokike. Why anyone still takes him seriously i don't know. This cuck is going to be locked up for the rest of his life if not executed on a live tv.

nice b8

Mfw Mueller’s “Big News” is he apologizes to Trump for being manipulated into joining a treasonous conspiracy.

>david seaman

Attached: b610114958331a4d1b07002f9ae13ebe.jpg (666x658, 58K)

Show you flag, flaggot

This time it's gonna work for sure, you guys.
Like the last dozen times Trump got impeached, right?

Hello?

>bout to drop something big
WELL
WE'RE WAITING
BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST TWO FUCKING YEARS NOW

Attached: peepeetape.jpg (640x420, 218K)

It's OK krautanon
Today is finally the day

Yawn. This shit again? Sideshow Bob has NOTHING. He's either actually working for Trump to turn the Dems into a massive joke or he's shit scared of Hillary suiciding him.

Cool. One day these are gonna rain on Washington DC and the headquarters of FBI/CIA/DOJ

Attached: ddd.jpg (373x135, 6K)

Oh yeah did Andrew Wiesman have anything to do with it? Why was he in contact with Bruce Ohr about muh Russia before there was even a special counsel? All these lies and nothing to show for it but the ruination of DOJ and MSM credibility. Great job faggots, you have done more to destabilize the country than any foreign power could have dreamed. Neck yourself.

How demoralizing is it to have your hopes up so many times, just to have it smacked down time and time again?

"Trump has nothing to fear. He has broken no law and tells the truth."

-said no Trump supporter, ever.

Would be funny if all the Q stuff is true and it all drops before the midterms
I hope Jow Forums is prepared to
1) swallow their pride come to grips they were wrong
2) help guide the normies when they lose their minds because theyve been lied to and they’re out of the matrix

>I'll wait for the evidence.
Said no Liberal, ever... except when talking about niggers or terrorists.

No we only ask where the evidence is and then nothing is said by everyone all the time

Trump has nothing to fear. He isn't even under investigation.

keep it up, your tactics are working really well. i like it.

Everyone has been saying this you dumbass, if anything today is the day mueller goes down in shackles. David Seaman said his sources have confirmed mueller is done today.

Attached: 1534127665843.jpg (513x558, 131K)

Trump has nothing to fear. He has broken no law and tells the truth.

What user says here
is truthful. Last we heard, Trump was not a target of the investigation.. but he was a subject of it. Those words were said by Rod Rosenstein. What this means is that Roddy's bedmate hadn't found any evidence that Trump had committed a crime.

Imbeach nao

Attached: 13AAD23D-4726-421D-9907-4F188E56437F.png (1060x1205, 498K)

Hahaha is this pasta? It should be.

Muller is fucked.
The justice system fucked.
Happening when

Yes it gets posted like everyday, its like the rodger stone threads

Fucking delusional commie bastard. KYS.

this is the Hillary bot

>swallow their pride come to grips they were wrong

It's gonna be rough. It might be the biggest fuckup of Jow Forums yet, as far as i'm aware.

Well, we are going to see this winter. If we don't there is nothing there.

Mueller is the scum and slime and swamp

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Of course. It is a “1 Post by ID” drive by. The fucker is an idiot.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

hi hillbot

Attached: 1533247266832.png (159x250, 79K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Is this what we're doing... Were copy and posting all day

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

you know it

Attached: exaliftin.jpg (251x251, 12K)

>1 post

And you regards who don’t even know which end the round comes out of are going to “amount the bastions” in behalf of Her Thighness? Please, God, make it happen. I can’t wait to be done with these idiots once and for all.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

its a Mueller is going to have something episode but it turns out to be nothing

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

looks like we got a live one right now guys

Attached: 1531977626619.png (1110x590, 572K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Maybe Sideshow Bob finally figured out who sent those anthrax envelopes.

Attached: 5zgz.png (706x525, 339K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

copy pasta slide
>the Russian flag is a nice touch

Attached: 1534517021446.jpg (406x422, 12K)

They're so panicky and weird right now

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Late Friday before a holiday weekend
>the ideal time to release damaging news about Trump

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Attached: 1535698389657.png (692x600, 147K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Wouldn't tuesday morning be better to feed the news cycle?

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Word is hes going to have trump and pence arrested at the same time, which puts pelosi next in line for presidential secession. She plans on stepping down and giving the thrown to hillary. Are you ready for the salt? lmfao

Attached: Dl5MCB_V4AE9kYX.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

>buying a pass to spam pasta

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Attached: FEMAfun.jpg (960x462, 120K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Trump did nothing wrong though

Fuck this asshole, why doesn't Trump go nuclear on these parasites and sack, then indict the lot of them. They're all on the take, corrupt mother fuckers that should be shot in the real world.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

If there was actual news to feed into it, yeah.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

lmao this pasta is stale as f bro

i remember same shill threads popping last week over the cohen pleading guilty to a non-crime, handled by Clinton crony Lanny Davis

get fucked, the real criminals are being publicly outed

stop neglecting the real news this week :
HRC private server backdoor to China, Bruce Ohr ratting on entire FBI/DOJ practice

ya'll bitches better lube up yer necks

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

I kek'd

Attached: daisy.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

>why doesn't Trump go nuclear on these parasites and sack, then indict the lot of them
because he doesn't know how, his job is to incite revolution so the AI can study revolutionary communications

That's the point. If there were real damaging news to release, today would be the worst possible time to release it.

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.

>buying a pass to get banned for flooding, if the janitors ever wake up

So what is the title of this fanfiction you are writing?

Attached: 8chuaL3.jpg (324x380, 18K)

Know the best part?

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

Congrats, babydicks.