CBC Spin: Who needs NAFTA? Canada can do without it

The canadian capacity for sour grapes and spin never ceases to amaze me. Here their state media once again plies it's trade:

>NAFTA Gone? Pffft, here's why it's achshually a good thing all of a sudden.

cbc.ca/news/opinion/nafta-negotiations-1.4802486

archived for when the memoryhole parts of it

archive.is/KPaq0

Attached: tariff survival guide edition.png (276x256, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-NFg19oeU4
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/loonie-slides-canadian-officials-reportedly-doubt-nafta-deal-will-get-done
unv.is/cbc.ca/news/opinion/nafta-negotiations-1.4802486
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The president has essentially given Canada an ultimatum: accept a bad deal with destructive effects on dairy, on our terms, or else.
>Trump's magic is in making us believe we have no choice.
>But we do.

i dont think the cbc could possibly suck agricartel cock any harder

Attached: 149623532954.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Maple slurping faggots better submit to your betters, or else. You can't look to mama UK, she's suckling this monster song already.
What he really needs to do is revoke visas for Canadian actors and rappers.

Waaahhh I'm a limp wrist Ed nasal voiced, stupid accent shit talking Canadian.
All we do is shit on the USA and then they're mean to us in NAFTA
Canadians are the bestest people on the planet eh?
We are whiny do nothing losers but way better than American scum eh?
This is unfair.
Wahhhh

Fuck I hate Canada and Canadians.

I'm surrounded by the dumbest people on Earth.

This would be a snowy version of Africa if we didn't have USA as a neighbor.

Goddamn how incompetent is our management demanding stuff when it's clear canada has no power over usa and hopefully we don't get super cucked by the natives again

Attached: 1534024502648.png (209x203, 54K)

how much for a 25 of players smokes and a 24 of beer?

I kinda want us to have an economic collapse.

>monster song
I meant monster DONG

Attached: 1533376127715.gif (297x206, 667K)

if you are having less than 4 steak nights per month you are in your own little collapse.

We have steak every Saturday in my household.

I just want the world start burning, though. We need a reset.

canadian government has no gold, unlike the rest of the countries in the world

by pulling out of NAFTA the USA is setting up Canada for the great financial crisis, so that the USA can annex Canada

the entire world machinations are all geared to hide this one goal that is coming soon

canadian content from 1999

this is what the average shitposting leaf was raised on:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-NFg19oeU4

Attached: 1535217904457.jpg (602x552, 155K)

Canadians in the tech industry already move South for work due to higher pay and lower taxes ( even higher pay ) and lower cost of living.

>Loonie Slides As Canadian Officials Reportedly Doubt NAFTA Deal Will Get Done

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/loonie-slides-canadian-officials-reportedly-doubt-nafta-deal-will-get-done

Attached: trudeaus legacy edition.png (276x275, 28K)

Good then we'll finally get CCW.

Attached: 1527385986792.jpg (1024x537, 200K)

maxime general is up

Attached: maxime.jpg (720x480, 44K)

Fuck this gay country, overrun by immigrants and Pakis, being ass raped by NAFTA, full of white feminist whales.

I hope they get what they deserve, I fucking hate Canadians with a passion, always so smug thinking they're better than everyone when they're literally a fucking shithole

>thinking they're better than everyone when they're literally a fucking shithole
they are brainwashed.

who is this cute boy

Don't leave the basement much do you? Nah, simpler than that, you're a Can larping faggot.

Attached: Canstat1.png (1886x851, 243K)

This is a sad reality for some. It's sad, because I really like America. Whenever I've traveled there, and whenever I meet people in other nations, Americans are great to me.

Maybe Canadians do have a reason to be proud, but some act super smug. And, after living in Toronto, everyone thinks Toronto is the center of the universe.

There are some decent Canadians. Lots actually. But the smug ones are wankers.

Attached: anglohate.png (431x777, 544K)

>talks between Canadian and U.S. trade negotiators reportedly turned sour last night

you won't read that on the CBC.

your archive didn't look lioke it worked, this one does
unv.is/cbc.ca/news/opinion/nafta-negotiations-1.4802486

what is wrong with canadians? they think they have any cards?

Oh no, how will they get their McCancer and shitty cars now?

sour grapes mentality. user guys like you were made to be cucked. once it happens you'll tell the bull how it's a good thing.

It could but its stomach acids would start digesting it.
>Maple slurping faggots
Don't confuse our leadership with real Canadians. Big cities voted for this cuckold government. If you spit on us, we'll remember it. You'd be surprised at how much you actually contract out to Canada.
You're an idiot if you think we shittalked them. The US always planned to make some sort of excuse. Our shit negotiating team doesn't help, but if you believe for once second that all the drama surrounding NAFTA wasn't part of the US' negotiating playbook you're a bona fide retard.
I'd assume they believe they can either a) hold out long enough to see if Trump loses senate majority, or b) they don't give a shit about Canada but want to appease the dairy cartels so they can steal those votes from Scheer next election.
This is unsettlingly believable.
If I ever become PM, I will defund the CBC and charge its executives with treason.