Yes goy give up western civilisation except for cascadia because ethnostate xD

>yes goy give up western civilisation except for cascadia because ethnostate xD

Attached: 1496217427548.gif (1638x1653, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/the-jewish-lie/
aryanism.net/politics/foundations-of-the-true-left/western-civilization-must-die/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>B.C
>white
Kys op

well it is rather /comfy/ up here

Population of less than 5mil. We could convince a half of whites there and gas the rest. EZ PZ

Better than share a land with blacks.

T. Retard.
Go back to your job putting the jam in Jammie dodgers Liam.

this land belongs to us asian, we bought it from the wh*Toid because all the wh*Toid cares about is money and thank to that we will civilize you snowapes by making you our slaves

bump

Europe was,is and should be the ethnostate.

Attached: 1517947807988.jpg (1080x1200, 391K)

Haha never heard that one before. Will steal

so you want us to abandon north america entirely? think about what you are saying

For how much longer?

worldwide white ethnostate soon shitskin

North America is a bunker unto itself thanks to the large ocean moats keeping the invasions to sea and air - With Europe, it's a land invasion

Attached: european_land_invasion.jpg (874x578, 535K)

THE 51ST STATE IS NOT A PLACE

Attached: 50 Blessings.png (1600x900, 426K)

Attached: map.png (784x516, 164K)

Until the sun implodes and destroys the earth.

Why isn't Northern Cali included?
Why only half of Colorado?

pic related rightful clay

plus the moon, mars, phobos, deimos, ceres, ganymede, io, callisto, europa, titan, rhea, etc

Attached: ethnostate.png (2664x1468, 85K)

>White Ethnostate
>Its literally just a massive farming colony with nothing else
Every fucking time. You're gonna need to nationalize lumber/oil or get R&D like medical tech/pharmaceuticals in order to not be an irrelevant flyover nation.

Attached: 1470539066946.jpg (694x580, 72K)

why would jews want to destroy western civilization if western civilazation is the only thing keeping them in existence

Attached: 1497696742638.jpg (741x568, 152K)

aryanism.net/politics/anti-zionism-basics/the-jewish-lie/

aryanism.net/politics/foundations-of-the-true-left/western-civilization-must-die/

Because once technocracy is in full swing, the brown masses wouldn't even know that (((elites))) exist.

Oregon and washington are hardly white ethno-states since most of these people voted democrats

no this

Attached: namap.png (1000x1000, 143K)

What kind of cuck has this opinion?
The entire western hemisphere belongs to Europeans, but that doesn't mean the people of Cascadia have to abide by the same legal system and cultural institutions as the people of Dixie or Quebec or Mexico.

people are unironically suggesting making some shitty "ethnostate" in the midwest and basically ceding the rest of our civilisation to the 3rd world, i saw some faggot on here saying alaska should be *the* ethnostate

Merely a rallying point. In the mean time I'm sick of spics and niggers and want to fuck off to the woods.

If you concentrate white nationalist in one area you'd actually get congressional representatives that reflect our views.

>If you concentrate white nationalist in one area you'd actually get congressional representatives that reflect our views.
dumbest thing i've read all day

Care to elaborate? "Muh optics?"

>what is Wyoming

you can't elect nobody, the game is rigged

also it's basically impossible to mobilise that many people

If white nationalist occupied one district heavily, that is one representative in the House. Not that influential overall, but it's something. Our votes are by district as well as state. Each district gets a rep in the House, then the whole state chooses two senators. If we did manage to get people to move to a region (that is a smaller area than the LARPers here who want to secede instead of reassert control) it could feasibly affect the fielded candidates and their election. Especially if word got off Jow Forums and became more public.

you remind me of the free state project

Sounds exactly like what I advocate and want, right down to the fact that it's ultimately libertarian. Fascism should be cultural and socially embodied, not invested in the government. The system will degrade either way when the people forget to embody it, having the government enforcing it wouldn't change the decline if the people's spirit is already dead. But you would have to deal with an authorization government that is either subverted or abusing it's citizens. True change, prosperity, power, freedom, and progress lies solely within the people, not government. Though a temporary transitionary period of fascism would be acceptable.
Anyway. I saw this movement and want to move soon anyway. Washington seems nice and is a good place for my career anyway and I want to get away from the spics and niggers.
My other choice was North Carolina, on the western side. But pay is considerably less and my purchasing power would be lower. Eastern Washington is pretty cheap living, but there's also quite a few spics there. Somewhat west, like middle of the state, or the north are the best areas to go there.

based 50 blessingsfag

Holy shit, that looks comfy as fuck. Beautiful coniferous forests, men working hard through harsh winters, potential domination of the Pacific. I like it. We'll take Europe's cultural history for ourselves and let them burn themselves to the ground.