What does Jow Forums think of this guy?

Is David Seaman based? or is a confirmed Zionist mossad shill? Did he actually have his life threatened for investigating pizzagate by high level government officials?

Attached: seaman.png (789x381, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fulcrumnews.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious subversive agent.
He is also a coke head and he likes to suck cock.

Incestuous Rat Pizza

Attached: CD6920D6-868D-41FB-AE6E-55B36EB0710C.gif (500x282, 3.53M)

is he really a cock sucking faggot? he always seemed like a slimeball and he started blocking people from youtube who called him a zionist in his live streams.

that's his bitch of a daughter just giving him a hard time

JUDE

hence incesous, i forgot i'm banned for posting my pee pee

incestuous, engrish be strenuous when you're ill

He's a con man fraud he's not even good at it but I guess those are the most successful

Went from appearing on Joe Rogan in his little suit while running for president. Then went on to shilling bitcoin and then became a pizza truther. Now he probably is into Q user and claims to have all the contacts and whatnot.

yup, he and the other one that used asmr covering pg on yt, both certain ethnicity, both right on demand and when push came to shove they both kinda disappeared and nothing ever came out of it - anything any outlet reported about the case was merely "it's not true that so and so fucks and eats babies", and everything reported after that was just using the initial denying blast, it was fucking surreal

you followed this creature or wised up and researched him at one point? just curious

>David Seaman
wat

Attached: C8D265BF-2331-4F0C-B4FC-BB5D95A82FE3.jpg (214x317, 25K)

David Seaman
pic related

Attached: seaman.jpg (858x667, 70K)

Low life opportunist. Ready to jump on any band wagon to make some money.

Prob very jealous of Stefan Molyneux for the cult he built around himself.

Didn't really follow him but he kept popping up in my periphery and the rest was just curiosity. Like what is this dude up to now. Last time I checked he had one of those google hangouts or whatever and was living of donations I think in order to keep that "investigation" going. Had some breakdown too at some point.

lold

keke

I followed some of his vids when he was shilling Bitcoin and Coinbase when I first got into altcoins. I thought some of his Pizzagate stuff was interesting - then he apparently got spooked by something and shut it down.

kike

the libziojackassedidiots injected him with the "slow talk crisper rna"

>David Seaman
fulcrumnews.com/

Attached: david seaman site.png (1265x810, 84K)

NOT BASED
he a camera face ASSHOLE - the whole point is him getting his fucking face 2 inches from the camera 95%+ of the time even on hour long vids

HE'S ONE OF THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES
GET YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF THE VIDEO YOU SELF OBSESSED SICKENINGLY GROSS BIG FAT FUCKING JEW NOSED GOD DAMNED LOSER FUCK GET IT OFF THE SCREEN YOU DUMB FUCKER !

"giving you what you want because for the people"

THAT'S YOUR FUCKING FACE AGAIN YOU KIKE FUCKING JACKOFF GET IT OFF THE SCREEN GOD DAMMIT OFFFF!

The shittiest most obvious paid shill in the world. No credibility, actually a totally insignificant loser now so no bump for (you)

just wonder what fuckface has to say about leuchter report, this bred looks like it's unpoliced

>David Seamen
>Semen

He lost at life the moment he was born

Attached: 1535572870736.jpg (470x470, 31K)