Why aren't we focusing on megaprojects?

Instead of war and influence and in-fighting - why aren't we seizing the first infrastructural pieces of our destiny in the stars Jow Forums?

Attached: 1200px-Suntower.jpg (1200x771, 219K)

because there is no way to make the jews even wealthier by constructing them.

Because the end of the world is near, so what's the point?

us spent 45 billions dollars since the elections just to deal with protests and security for trump and his family

Because niggers. No, seriously.
The people in charge want to mix everyone together before we leave this rock, so that we are 'unified' and they can have Star Trek. As long as there are different cultures with different values, and not every single person has been made into a sterile, communist robot, the Powers that Be will not allow anyone to leave this planet.

The Challenger exploded because it had a teacher on it - a common person. Not a single common person has got on one of those things since.

Attached: CapitalTower1.png (900x675, 943K)

Attached: CapitalTower2.png (900x679, 449K)

Attached: CapitalTower3.png (900x672, 594K)

Attached: CapitalTower4.png (900x679, 577K)

i just want a space elevator

Attached: CapitalTower5.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

it's a super bad idea.

dude, trust me.

Only Jews get to do that.

Also, we are. Where do you think the 6 Trillion missing from the Pentagon went???

Attached: CapitalTower6.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

Attached: CapitalTower7.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

New Mombasa dude, never again

No short term profit. Thus megaprojects are not reasonable projects. This logic applies in fact to every topic.

space elevator is a dumb idea, it would literally ground the van alen radiation belts, and spray the earth with cosmic radiation.

We’ll never get to the stars as long as brown people are holding us back.

because the western countries economic systems are all now built entirely on debt and adding more expenses such as a massive megaproject would cripple our economies

But user, I am focused on a megaproject. Skywire is the new internet to replace the (((legacy internet)))

Attached: Antenna4.png (1600x1600, 1.39M)

Because you would be stripped of all your belongings and eat dirt, from someone who wants your wealth, noob.

Because of business interests in politics.

Attached: bought and paid for party.png (970x593, 429K)

Attached: 1517519812842.png (406x452, 30K)

the first colonists are usually outcasts of society

we have to get rid of the neger problem first

Attached: 85745511.jpg (750x816, 154K)

The entering cost are too high to bare for the return they deliver over a too long period.
If they're not the basis to a new surge of productivity they're useless.
Moreover most of those projects are privitized and not as spectacular as the big dams and such:
>What are I.A., automation and supercalculation and their integration in our daily lives.

>Where do you think the 6 Trillion missing from the Pentagon went???
Underground bunkers and high speed trains connecting them through under ground tunnels.

Van Allen belts are way further out than any space elevator would go.

Plus their own secret space program

we have to pay for niggers welfare

We should already have started our Dyson Sphere. Who the fuck is it that is keeping us behind on our destiny? We should torture them slowly like a deli style meat slicer where they are put on it feet first.

I own a liquor store and I have to say sangiovese is shit

niggers would come along and rape it to death, or muslums would bomb it. Poor investment choice.

Because we are too busy supporting niggers.
Truth.

Because space doesn't exist silly

what race are your employees?

Because humans arent supposed to do this

>Van Allen belts are way further out than any space elevator would go.

wrong.

Van alen belt starts at 1,000km up, extending to 60,000km

Geostationary orbit (where the end of the space elevator would be) is 35,786 km up.

So the space elevator would be smack dab in the middle of the OUTER belt.

It's pointless user, a human cannot survive in space for reasons not fully understood.
They lose 10% of bone marrow per month. All astronauts start going blind. There are rhythms to the earth, there's earths iron core throwing up a massive electromagnetic stargate type shield around the planet earth. There is no way we are leaving earth for another 1000 years or the only thing leaving earth is t human, the self aware AI might and perhaps AI merged with man might but it wouldn't really be you user, like a zombie isn't you any more it's a soulless beast.

because the greys are terrified of this idea