Federal Grand Jury Petition Filed for New 9/11 Investigation

Federal Grand Jury Petition Filed for New 9/11 Investigation,

and you guys missed this? we need a better system for scraping headlines from across the country,

I hope you will support this new investigation by calling or writing your members of congress and threatening to drop their hold files if they don't play along

Attached: new911investigation.png (713x773, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freepress.org/article/federal-grand-jury-petition-filed-new-911-investigation
youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8
youtube.com/watch?v=hFVi4qbN2jM
youtube.com/watch?v=nBeE4D9hEH0
opednews.com/articles/How-Cheney-and-His-Allies-by-Gareth-Porter-Bush_Cheney-Dick_North-Korea_Nuclear-Powers-171229-117.html
911speakout.org/wayne-coste/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77#Crash
archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport)
thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Occult_symbolism_III#Inverted_Pentagram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

freepress.org/article/federal-grand-jury-petition-filed-new-911-investigation

link to the article

BUMP

Everyone already knows its an inside job.

thanks ausbro, I hope you guys can break free from your masters and take control of your country's most valued resource: uranium

>Everyone already knows its an inside job.
right, so push this investigation into reality if you are able

several new threads popping up, will take this to other forums with more actual participants

Anyone can file a petition, faggot. Doesn't mean shit, which is why we're not discussing it. You might as well bring up one of the countless frivolous lawsuits filed against Trump since he became president.

I will bite..

Count floors on that pic
find out who was using those offices on those floors on 9/11

Attached: skyking.jpg (300x168, 5K)

What are they gonna do, admit it was a satanic jewish human sacrifice ritual?
They wont even hold McCain accountable for crimes he admits they still memory hole it
Getting tired of these freemason practical jokes

>find out who was using those offices on those floors on 9/11
the documents to the whitewater case were stored there

also enron case

>What are they gonna do, admit it was a satanic jewish human sacrifice ritual?
it certainly was but it was actually a Chaldean ritual which honors the fixed planetary powers, those rituals are better for making money, the religious system of the Queen of Sheba

Bump

i gave up hope for finding truth a long time ago

include the fucking link you shit head!!!!

I have no faith, nobody cares about anything, both democrats and republicans taking money from our enemies , we need the military to intervene, what do we do? vote of no confidence?

it's in the second post

Have they investigated the odigo company controversy fully?

haven't heard of that one, this one talks about Marsh and McClennan and the shady insider stock deals they performed

youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

>the military
You don't have a clue how fucked we are.

>You don't have a clue how fucked we are.
special forces guys still take their oaths seriously

and we techincally only need a few guys to operate our most effective offensive capabilities

>filled a petition
wow it's fucking nothing

Is it not possible that some upper level feds knew about 9/11 and used it as a means to drop building 7 by their own hand? How does that make the entire attack fake?

>wow it's fucking nothing
it shouldn't be, this is a crime that was lied about by all major media outlets, the same ones lying about all kinds of things today

>How does that make the entire attack fake?
the attack wasn't fake, the lies told about it were fake, and who was guilty and what their motivations were

There should be a special counsel assigned and a military investigation simultanously occurring with it.

lol truthers
>mfw

Attached: ba1.gif (524x296, 1.76M)

how about all the billions that was made by shorting the market. just have to look at all of the people that made massive sums of money right after the attack.

>also enron case
so many have no idea what the case was about too.
it wasn't just about causing brownouts artificially to charge more per KWh either

Attached: enron_taliban.gif (600x432, 30K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hFVi4qbN2jM
SPECIAL COUNSEL D. Ranged CARDBOARD BOX MAN

>how about all the billions that was made by shorting the market.
and totally ignored by Mueller

Every single person interviewed on tv on 9/11 except Trump, was a member of the media or CIA

but of course the SEC cleared all the transactions as normal

kind of like Halliburton selling nukes to North Korea

>but of course the SEC cleared all the transactions as normal
what about the stolen Russian bonds that got to be cashed without normal ownership checks because of the emergency conditions?

got any clips on that? i'd love to save it

posting replies like this tells everyone you're a shill

The fact that you can see fire down near the ground floor from damage that only could have come from above the building would suggest that there was a gigantic hole in the building.
That's actually counter evidence to the conspiracy types.

when speaking about bonds I'm reminded of Adnan Sakli, the former owner of the BIS ledger that was killed a year after publishing a Prime Directive to stop all fraudulent bonds in the system in 2013.
He was aware of the world order about to come:
>Adnan Sakli 2003 VS the powers that want to enslave the people
youtube.com/watch?v=nBeE4D9hEH0

>got any clips on that?
that one is a document from congress but there are plenty of articles about it everywhere

opednews.com/articles/How-Cheney-and-His-Allies-by-Gareth-Porter-Bush_Cheney-Dick_North-Korea_Nuclear-Powers-171229-117.html

Attached: cheneyNK.png (861x819, 289K)

this reminds me of Emad Salem's book "undercover" where he describes how the FBI allowed the 1993 WTC bombing to occur even though they had every opportunity to stop it

his book was a bestseller but still nobody can stop the FBI when it comes to crimes they assisted

what about the gold that was moved out of the towers right before the attack? its barely discussed.

And who knows? What if, after all this time, Building Seven ends up being the lynch pin that FINALLY unifies the true American mind to see the Ziotribe within our institutions of power.

Attached: 1535685179630.jpg (720x380, 104K)

I'm just sick of the lies, I don't ever want to hear Oswald acted alone ever again, I don't want to hear about how terrorists did 9/11 and the only thing that wasn't turn to powder was their passports

saved, thank you.
I'm aware that the Korea's are a Rothschild project and this only goes further to solidify that thought.
Soros and friends bought rights to the Iridium satellite constellation when the company went under, but none of the satellites were over NK although just recently there was a launch for new Iridium satellites that Space X was handling and I'm wondering if they completed the network coverage. The Iridium network could double up as a GPS routing system for ICBM's

>Iridium satellite constellation

Attached: 123_1_2.jpg (576x1024, 74K)

truthers are hilarious to watch

This is exciting but let me know when they find Flight 77

Attached: flight77planegoeswhere.jpg (1200x600, 263K)

Attached: flight77.jpg (720x360, 76K)

Attached: flight77size.jpg (1600x1043, 436K)

checked
it was because of the government/cia allowing 9/11 to happen that William Binney left the CIA when he discovered the plot and was ignored. Even though he left they still had gained his foresight of metadata searches and it later became PALANTIR and PRISM

Attached: flight77wikipedia.jpg (1279x834, 280K)

Attached: flight77firetruck.jpg (592x376, 28K)

Attached: flight77whereistheplane.jpg (324x450, 20K)

lies are abhorrent, especially big retarded lies aimed at morons

Attached: apple_and_darpa295x390 (2015_09_22 13_58_03 UTC).jpg (295x390, 75K)

how is telling the truth something bad?

Attached: flight77doyouseeanyplane.jpg (614x346, 178K)

it will not ... if WTC7 would be confirmed to be a controlled demolition by an US government investigation, some "fall guys" would be found ...
close to 9/11 is a "conspiracy theory" that is even accepted in the mainstream history today, namely that the WMD program from Iraq was a lie ... created by (((neocons))) like Wolfowitz. In a world where people would care about politics and the future of their country, they would have revolted in 2003 and overthrown their (zog)government

>how is telling the truth something bad?
it has the4 potential to jail and humiliate criminals who think they are untouchable because of the power of blackmail

Attached: ASATchinese.jpg (500x317, 19K)

lol, see

btw, you're like 10 years late, even then no one gave a shit about you morons anymore

that entire section housed staff in charge of criminal investigations

Its absolutely maddening, isn't it. 9/11 and the aftermath was such a mind-fuck for so long that our entire culture has PTSD and we're in denial about what very obviously happened. The lies have to stop. That's the first step. We unrelentingly tell the truth.

ok Germany go ahead and start another world war, you going to draft all those refugees?

Attached: gemprefl.jpg (395x480, 41K)

if I have to call my fucking congressman it's because I need to tell him his time is up

FUCK ELIJAH CUMMINGS

give me a week I have a lot of live video on this, I have to go dig it up out of the woods

aa77 hit the pentagon, but most likely not controlled by a human, watch this presentation by (firm conspiracy believers):
911speakout.org/wayne-coste/

Okay but who cares? Serious question for 9/11 conspiracy believers: Let's say that tomorrow you finally found the smoking gun that proved beyond any doubt that all of your theories were true. What do you think would actually happen because of it? A few people who have been out of power for a decade now would get arrested, but that wouldn't change anything politically. Not even his worst enemies think that Donald Trump had anything to do with 9/11, so nothing will change there. In fact, as someone who ran as an outsider, the revelation would really only help him. All of the military's top brass from 2001 are long retired, so if they got arrested, nothing would change in the military. Same with the FBI/CIA/NSA.

At this point, it's not even really worth the energy to look into anymore. There are more important matters to focus on.

>most likely not controlled by a human
why is an Israeli company the only one that has remote control flight technology capable of flying a plane by remote?

>The section of the Pentagon that was struck, which had recently been renovated at a cost of $250 million,[46] housed the Naval Command Center.[47]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Airlines_Flight_77#Crash
Office of Naval Intelligence
ONI
NSA
>tfw you realize 911 was the CIA attacking the NSA

Attached: NSA2.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

>There are more important matters to focus on.
Yes, like the Birther stuff!!11

>What do you think would actually happen because of it?
well if the proper policing procedure was followed it would have led straight to the criminals responsible but unfortunately the criminals responsible were in charge of the investigation

Attached: hqdefault_01Yyyyyy.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Address the pictures
Where's the plane?

cool story bro

>it's not even really worth the energy to look into anymore.
with certain of the criminals who handled this operation in the news daily talking about muh Trump Russia?

yeah I don't fucking think so, they already got Mueller and Guiliani on spotlight time to drag out Cheney and Rumsfeld and start putting prosecutions into play

Yes, true. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

>you can clearly see Flight 77 behind Rumsfeld as he walks into the Pentagon on 9/11
No
You fucking can't
And the crash site is right the fuck behind him

Attached: flight77rumsfeld.jpg (650x433, 46K)

yawn, you got anything else? how about how small my cock and brain are or how my tits should be much more womanly?

Attached: rces-With-NSA-And-DARPA-As-Military-Contractor.jpg (600x350, 46K)

Everyone already knows Mossad did 911. There is enough evidence already that there doesn't need to be another investigation. Trump is in so deep with the Israelis and Netanyahu that I can promise you that the real perpetrators will not be found guilty. If an """investigation""" happens now, the results will be spun to make it look like Iran was the perpetrator. This will give us pretext to invade and destabalize the country. Screencap this.

Okay but again, that ship has sailed.You can arrest Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powell and George W. Bush over it, but in 2018 that won't change a damn thing in Washington. So why bother?
That's irrelevant and not worth the effort anymore, either. So what's your point?

the funniest part of this shit was how Cheney was down in the white house bunker for months afterwords, pussy ass chicken hawk

>that ship has sailed.
public support of a new investigation that isn't run by dickhead Mueller will happen if the people want it

CLINTON

>not worth the effort anymore, either.
spending millions on Trump Russia but this crime deserves swift under the rug treatment quick ship the debris to China to be melted down

it's a crime that will never go away until the guilty are punished

>with certain of the criminals who handled this operation in the news daily talking about muh Trump Russia?
That's hardly going to go away if you prove a conspiracy theory about something that happened nearly 20 years ago.

>but in 2018 that won't change a damn thing in Washington.

Attached: 1534440599690.jpg (1024x663, 52K)

if the majority of the US population would come to believe that Israel is guilty of involvement, even if its only lihop (see archive.org/details/DancingIsraelisFBIReport) some things would change ... but sadly this is not going to happen

>yawn, you got anything else?
I can tell you stories of Ron Paul

Because steel core buildings just fall into their own footprint for no reason all the time right?

Attached: 1455628757554.jpg (594x390, 50K)

>public support of a new investigation that isn't run by dickhead Mueller will happen if the people want it
Okay but that wasn't my point. Again, let's assume that the whole thing is proved beyond reasonable doubt tomorrow. What do you think will actually change because of it?
>spending millions on Trump Russia but this crime deserves swift under the rug treatment quick ship the debris to China to be melted down
Yes, Trump/Russia is bullshit, but wasting money on bullshit doesn't justify wasting more money on something that hasn't been relevant for a decade.

>conspiracy theory
stop talking spook talk, conspiracy theory or political conspiracy according to Cicero involves multiple people who murder a child and eat the corpse to further their political aims

20 years ago or not justice and procedure were never followed thus this case has never been tried properly

if the people demand it it will happen

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-22-15-59-02.png (320x480, 85K)

>into their own footprint
You see all the shit around your footprints? lol
>for no reason
lol

>but sadly this is not going to happen
this is already happening, how long do you think the majority Christian section of the American public will tolerate this kind of thing once it is revealed the flag of Israel is a pagan symbol dedicated to devil worship? you cannot deny that and eventually the Christians will lose their shit and demand the money flow be stopped

mostly inside the building, some debris was spread out towards the north side, because the plane came in at a 50 degree angle... if you are truly interested in what happend then watch the presentation, if you are just a shill pushing disinfo please kill yourself

>the military

The one that has "medals of honor" (Baphomet stars)?

thebabylonmatrix.com/index.php?title=911:Occult_symbolism_III#Inverted_Pentagram

Buy books, buy water filters, buy guns.

PULL IT

>if the people demand it it will happen
If only that were true

Attached: 1510216443441.jpg (960x960, 37K)

>What do you think will actually change because of it?
a lot less complicated for a nation to not lie to iteself

>Yes, Trump/Russia is bullshit
how is an unprosecuted crime that cost us trillions and many rights not relevant? many people are still upset over the snow job this con was given

a nation that doesn't need to lie to itself is the goal here, the only ones lying about this are media and blackmailed politicians

the days of that system are over, too much risk, we will run those programs with software now, no risk and more effective control of votes

Attached: Screenshot_2017-03-pp.png (320x480, 94K)

Okay but what do you think would actually change?
>if the majority of the US population would come to believe that Israel is guilty of involvement, even if its only lihop
Finally an actual answer. Yes, I agree, if it could be proven that Israel was directly involved, that would change a lot. That said, the vast majority of theories I've heard about 9/11 focus on the Bush Administration being the guilty party instead of Israel. So with "Bush did it" being what one might call the standard theory, I still say that proving the standard theory wouldn't actually change anything.