Do high IQ women actually exist?

Have any of you actually sat down and had a conversation with a “smart” girl about philosophy or history and actually heard anything profound or impressive come out of their mouths? I sure haven’t.. It’s always tired an emotionally-charge ideas you would expect from a young teenager or child. I’m starting to think female “””intellectuals””” are all fake / acting. I’ve ndver met a woman even in university honors classes who I would consider to be a “genius”..

What does Jow Forums think?

Attached: CF25FA0E-7D07-481A-BBE7-255CC990D230.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1R3pOwQkRgs
m.youtube.com/watch?t=91s&v=qLqKUfSZIfo
en.mensakorea.org/xe/howtojoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry about the typos, I’m fapping to Daisy Hogg again for the third time this morning while typing this.

Yeah but she had a huge scar accross her face so i didn’t pursue

No

Attached: C3718C07-F49A-418C-86D6-66F02451BE1C.jpg (548x442, 48K)

Yes
>I'm marrying her today
Good luck suckers

Yes they used to be men.
youtube.com/watch?v=1R3pOwQkRgs

Attached: 1523173164293.png (1366x768, 455K)

Every woman I've ever dated has been "smart". Unfortunately they can't overcome their biology when it comes to philosophy or history or anything profound as you put it. Your discussion with a woman generally comes from a position of facts and logic whereas hers comes from emotion and feelings. They're all told they're smart for knowing "facts" but can't grasp the idea of questioning what they're being taught so they buy into any and all propaganda thrown their way without a second thought. You're better off just hiding your power level and dating women who don't give a shit about politics because you're just going to depress yourself looking for someone who shares your opinions

Yes, but they have the mating sensibilities of spiders. You might not get out alive.

>Tfw only smart (real smart, not just booksmart) "woman" i've met was a tranny

Attached: 1528906745269.png (502x446, 88K)

Yes but they’re still psychopathic slaves to their emotional instincts.

No, it's just more fake news

This is exactly what I was suspecting, thanks for the input, user.

Not saying white women are super high IQ, but still, 4 year old white girls display much more intelligence than adult niggers.

What I've found over the years is that girls in university are only really good at rote learning and organizing things, which is what university courses are about these days. They are a bit like Asians: smart enough to know how to pass courses by adhering to the rules and staying out of trouble, but you'd be hard-pressed to get an original idea or a fresh take on the subject matter out of them. That's why I think women average slightly higher than men in terms of intelligence, but their bell curve drops off quicker, meaning that when you come to the 'creative geniuses' end of the curve, you'll find a hundred men for every woman. That's why in philosophy you only really see a handful of women, and they are mostly there because men co-developed their ideas them.

I did a useless but fun philosophy course at one point. I was part of the handful of students who actually talked to the professors about philosophy, including things that weren't in the course, and contributed to the discussion - all guys. Yet the girls outperformed us on the final exam, because they didn't care about philosophy, they simply kept their heads down, wrote down who said what in their notes, studied their notes, and repeated what was on their notes on the exam. A skill which, sadly, is central to all higher education now.

Can confirm (Part-time tutor)

Yep

m.youtube.com/watch?t=91s&v=qLqKUfSZIfo

Attached: 1534378324091.jpg (704x676, 105K)

Yes, but I can count them on the fingers of my right hand.
They're extremely rare, average looking and very hard to meet unless you know certain cirles.
I think there's a sort of adverse selection in society, the most interesting people are more reserved on average and and the worst are always outside in public.

wrong board

Women are not smarter than men.

No u go

No, this board is the only one that can give me an intelligent, politically correct answer to my question. Fuck off.

There are smart women, yes. They are still susceptible to extreme emotional response though, chemically speaking.

no, they are just really good mimics. men invented everything around you and if a woman somehow got credit it is plagiarism or ghost writing involved 100%.

Jow Forums thinks you're a fucking waste.
I have an aunt that could melt your brain just by thinking about it.
Are high IQ women real...
What a fucking moron.

Yes
I study maths at Cambridge and have many genuinely intelligent female friends. It seems however most other girls don't think outside of the box of money makeup and chad's cock

girls with asperger tend to have male traits, for example politically they tend to know a lot and be pretty right-wing and extremely conservative and hate muslims and niggers. That's what I noticed, they think like males and very smart, you can recognize them they are often ugly, wearing glasses and never put make-up

(doubt)

Attached: 473A3A99-E407-4F22-B5E9-41C19D5051FD.jpg (960x638, 119K)

Muslims are further right than anyone on this board.

There are plenty of intelligent women but no smart women. They’re too emotional. Ask any female what her hobbies are. If she reads then she reads light novels instead of philosophy or history. If she plays piano she likely plays pop covers instead of chopin. They’re just not really as interested in things as guys are, and that’s fine as long as they’re not an elected official or executive in a company

They exist but women don't talk about intellectual topics in general, they talk for social reasons and they cannot eliminate their social standing from conversation, which is partly why they find 'context' so difficult to accept. They cannot say anything without thinking 'does this reflect on me?' and so it's much harder to have an open discussion on intellectual matters. Really you have to get a woman to write something if you want to gauge how intelligent she is.

I found (and married) a smart girl, but she has a hormonal issue that basically means she has a male brain stuck inside a female body. Unlike fucked up degenerate trannies, though, she has no desire to mutilate herself or stick a fake dick on herself. She's smart enough to know that's a mental disorder and she'd rather just take advantage of her assets (after all - she readily admits women have it easier in society)

Her hormone issues do lead to bouts of aggression or anger, they have made it almost impossible for us to conceive a child, and it wreaks havoc on her sex drive (she'll spend a month wanting constant sex 7 times a day, then spend a month never wanting me anywhere near her). But she's probably the smartest person I know. She could easily run circles around me mentally if given the opportunity.

Her parents were fucked up. She came from essentially a real-world Cinderella story. Her mother got a divorce, remarried, and had a second child. The second child was a goddamned princess who could do no wrong, and my wife was forced to do all of the house work and yard work and chores. She wasn't allowed to have a computer, wasn't allowed to read books, wasn't allowed to leave the house except for school, etc.

When she moved out at 18 she was borderline-retarded from the poor treatment. Due to her raging male hormones she was sexually insatiable, which is how I came to know her. We were fuck buddies and so when she moved out at 18 she moved in with me. I ended up teaching her a lot of shit, starting with the basics like the difference between a checking account and a savings account.

She was able to learn advanced calculus (multivariate differential equations) in 3 months (took me 4 years) and now she's started learning how to program. In another year or two I don't think there will be anything I know that she doesn't. This woman is fucking Stephen Hawking level.

Data mine this you fat cunt, go fuck yourself. You will never have any children.

Talked to a polish ex-pat
She taught me how to say "kurva" correctly.
She is religious and cute. I like her guys.
I think she likes me too. I'm happy.

Yes, but smart women in my experience are just well-rehearsed women.
However powerful their rationale is, they're still emotionally bound to their biology.
They can think, but their decisions are still exclusively based on feel, and the only way you can change that is by supporting them when they make the rational decision.
Something men don't need nearly as often.

LOOK AT THE FILE NAME. DO NOT RESPOND.

I highly doubt that

You’ve just described French people pretty accurately now that I think about it..

I'm quite keen on women with physical deformities since they'll be less likely to leave me I think. Scars and burns are ideal. No fatties though.

Theyre cunts.

Disregarded, fuck off somewhere else.

Any filenames with this format are just mining data from Jow Forums to try and "Take them down"

/thread
sage

Fat Sister is Watching You!
>fuck off, joan

Attached: 1533179215960.png (584x800, 113K)

Friendly reminder that phone posters are not data miners, it’s just the default code because you can’t rename pics on IOS. You’re an imbecile, user.

Attached: 3BACF56C-FCAE-4CF6-88C0-68A638ECF1FA.jpg (299x313, 24K)

Why? Obviously not the westernised muzzies, but real Muslim countries that practice sharia and strict Islam etc. are more authoritarian than even the whitest ethnostate

Datamine this pussy

Attached: B70004E4-6617-488F-9E38-95F913B622F0.jpg (363x421, 130K)

Hey JOAN your IQ is subpar your fat fucking Soros shill. SAGE

PHONE POSTER ARE NOT DATAMINERS YOU FUCKING SCHIZOS, STOP SPREADING THIS LIE AND CAUSING PARANOIA AND DIVISION TO DISRUPT THIS BOARD.

Attached: E2D57BF7-637C-47C1-9B2B-02D6770541BF.jpg (519x521, 103K)

the smartest girl (like smart, smart like a guy, she had no "feelings") I ever met earned her intelligence by having to survive in a warzone as a child. she even killed a grown soldier as a little kid, which was really crazy to hear from her (airbag landmine). even the chechen women are apparently immune to death

can someone tell me if she/he is female or male...my dick is confuse by this picture

Bullshit.
Why are you using pictures seen on lefty sites/ normie tier.

Say something about the Holocaust, if you are certain that you aren't Joan and that it can't be used against you, I am sure you would be happy talking about the Holohoax.

Met this super smart girl, absolutely genius at maths but she was quite bad at socializing and really shy
Always make friends with smarter ppl than yourself and you won't have to truly work a day in your life. They'll do it for you.

we hate phoneposters also, though.

I dated a Asian finance phd girl for a few months. We had great convos after sex about politics and news. She was based.

I have im studying engineering and the few girls there are pretty smart. They have to compensate for being ugly i guess.

so the liberal got mugged and the brain kicked in

Who’s we?

Yes, but very rarely, and usually that mindset has been trained into them by their family.

i've met a couple of them. Dated one and now pursuing the other one. They are rare though. But you could say that about smart males too

I believe you 100%

that's a tranny

In all fields

Looks Like your just feeding into your owm bias

Yes, however they’re subject to the full force of degenerate media culture and are more likely to form cliques to enforce its standards. It’s not like they lack the potential to be redpilled and/or high-IQ, it’s a question of getting to them before they’re ruined.
Check for homeschooled and/or church girls, as you should be anyway.

Of course, the holocaust is utterly false, a zionist talking point and complete fabrication centered around the Talmudic numerological significance of the number 6,000,000. Most so-called survivors have been exposed a frauds (In my imagination it was true, etc) and the the Zionist state owes it’s very existence and financial support to the perpetuation of holocaust guilt through the film industry, academia, and all other facets of mass communications which are predominantly headed by jews. You are a fucking shill accusing fellow Jow Forumsacks of being bots or data miners in order to disrupt this board’s activities JUST in time for the midterms. Fuck off.

Attached: FFD20F97-7B13-4E14-ABC2-A62C9DA7A821.jpg (316x339, 233K)

HI Joan you fat fuck, next time try a salad.

Attached: 1535722930735m.jpg (1024x399, 35K)

HI JOAN YOU FAT FUCKING CUNT

LIES LIES FUCKING LIES

Also phoneposters are cancer anyway so it's a win win situation

Hello joan

Rare but yes

Not really, then again I could only say I've met like 2 or 3 male geniuses a bit more if you include authisty Math wizards but then again I've met a female one as well.

fuck off joan you stupid fat cunt, lose some weight and suck more circumcised cock

Women can excel in school and academia but still come off as very stupid it's kind of like Asians

They do exist. It's just that they are smart enough to not whore themselves around so not they are not even in social media. They usually work in high skilled jobs but nobody knows about them.

There ARE highly-intelligent females out there, and you can find them amongst the ranks of doctors and engineers. They are also smart enough to marry young (usually to a future doctor or pro athlete) and then you’ll be unlikely to meet any unless you yourself run in such elite circles.

The so-called “intellectuals” are all midwits with severe emotional issues. Stay the hell away from them.

no women exist in eternal mediocracy

Stop replying to yourself, Joan
sage

Yes, but there's less high IQ women than men.
Just like how high IQ Niggers and Spics exist.
They are statistically less likely to be born, but they're out there.

Is she wicked smaht or just smaht?

Attached: 05E11627-FE01-4E0D-99C8-17888C00A764.jpg (185x272, 24K)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Good to know you're out there user. Makes me feel optimistic for once. God speed

C U T E

>Yeah but she had a huge scar accross her face so i didn’t pursue
Who gives a shit? As long as any possible deformities are caused by genetic defects it doesn't matter.

Its like buying a car with a few bumps in it, it run just fine and has lots of mileage left in it and you can get one that would normally would be way out of your league. As long as we aren't talking about an acid attack victim that looks like a f3 ghoul its literally nothing.

Sadly, they do not. Women are dumb emotionally driven herd animals incapable of independant or abstract thought and only capable of mimicking said. It fucking kills me.

Yes and no. At first there weren't any high IQ women but then because of muh femminism they nerfed the IQ test for men, giving greater weight to the things women score high on (verbal), and less to what men score high on (visuospatial). Coincidentally this also raised the average IQ of jews.
So strictly speaking yes, there are high IQ women, because the IQ tests are made in such a way that there will be.

>and my wife was forced to do all of the house work and yard work and chores.
And you ruined her by teaching her math.

They exist but they're usually not hot or your waifu like you think they are. Nothing really distinguishes them from ordinary women except for the fact they might have a STEM PhD and they're about as entertaining to talk to one on one as a male autist, so not very.

You have to talk to ugly girls, but literally no one wants to do that.

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

Yes, I know a few that are incredibly smart. They really stand out over tons of dumb women that can't do simple additions.
They don't do anything with their intelligence, though, they are as lazy as the rest of women.
The only good thing is that they give birth to high IQ men. Intelligence is hereditary on the woman's side.

This "nerd" girl is just a subpar roastie still getting railed by Chads, but she knows she's just a cum dumpster for Chads. So she's looking for a like-minded "nerd" companion to be her utility man.

They are extremely rare. My wife is almost as smart as me and she is by far the smartest woman I have ever met. She still is a misrable cunt though.

I notice this as well and it's a consequence of evolution. Women are far less creative than men because they didn't have to take risk in order to survive.

Women are indeed doing better at university since they just study machine-wise without asking any question and just listen to what the professor says

Attached: 13927595024347837043295748956.jpg (797x797, 126K)

Im hanging out with a girl who has a degree in chemistry and fancies herself as smart. Shes sensible and fairly logical, but whenever we talk about anything she merely repeats talking points with no depth and backpedals whenever questioned. Shes a strongly brainwashed lefty but is strongly submissive, so very open to fixing. I just break her down with logic in a non argumentative way, girls run on mostly emotion whether they like it or not so once you have them emotionally its easy to feed them redpills like the mush headed lil babies they are.

Right, find a smart and tall one so she doesnt destroy your offspring with her retardation.

Is that a trap?

No, Joan Donovan is a perfect example

I fucked a girl who is now teaching law at Harvard. She is the most intelligent women I have met, and she has almost zero femininity.

>slide thread
[spoiler]sage[/spoiler]

Yeah women can have high IQ. But that IQ is still going to be driven by female retardation.

en.mensakorea.org/xe/howtojoin
>98th percentile = IQ of 148

meaning standard deviations of 24. all other IQ tests use SDs of 15; hers would be 135 on those. she's no genius. and she looks like a fake thot

Attached: IQ and sheit.jpg (3225x2677, 2.36M)