Best age to have a baby circumcised?

I am not a Muslim or a Jew. I am simply a proponent of circumcision
Is it better to have boys circumcised as newborns or wait until they are 6-12 months old?

Attached: _20180831_151045.jpg (720x779, 99K)

ask your rabbi

it's better to let him grow up and make the damn choice himself

Best age to have a jew turned into a soap?

I am not a Nazi or a Fascist. I am simply a proponent of the soap industry
Is it better to have jews turned into soap as newborns or wait until they are 6-12 months old?

based!

Attached: perfect circ.jpg (542x960, 147K)

Cut the lot of it, eyelids, earlobes, lips, anything that is designed to retain moisture is obviously the work of Satan and must be removed in some kind of weird ceremony where they actually pay homage to Satan, no matter though, just get the fuck cutting.

Like giving women choice you mean?

RIP THE DICK OFF YOUR KID THEN EAT THE DICK

Attached: Circumsmug.gif (671x1103, 18K)

Best to wait until they are 16 and then have it done in a public ceremony at your place of worship.

Smegma (aka the devil's curds) doesn't form in the eyelids, earlobes or lips.

If a rabbi cuts off your foreskin when you're an adult will he also suck your dick, or do they only do that with little boys?

they can choose not to whore around

Eye gunk forms around the eyes but it's not a problem for you because you wash them regularly. Same goes for earwax.

Attached: IMG_9858.jpg (320x240, 43K)

that is the mohel doing that you retard. But it also could be a mouel

*be a rabbi

I'm hesitant to go to a Jewish or Muslim doctor in case they do a bad job on purpose because my son isn't Jewish or Muslim.
The problem is the only doctors who perform circumcisions on babies in the UK are Jewish and Muslim.

Gas yourself.

That stuff doesn't smell
Smegma and pre-smegma is a constant problem for uncircumcised men. I'm super clean and yet still get pre-smegma and a smelly foreskin

Go in jordan or egypt, they will do for 3 to 10 pounds to every european child a good job.

That makes sense, it is a Muslim country.

>stop trying to stop us from mutilating babies
lol no

>I am simply a proponent of circumcision
death to you and your disgusting ilk

>"I haven't showered in months = we need to cut part of the penis"
no, you disgusting inbreed mutt pigs needs castrated if you cannot stop fucking assholes or/and not cleaning up yourself everyday.

>Like giving women choice you mean?
yes exactly, we are all entitled to ruin our lives and bodies in any way we determine by our own will

I last showered last night - 13 hours ago
Now I'm grabbing my dick. Does the shaft smell? No. Does the foreskin smell? Yes there is a smell developing already and some pre-smegma moistness. It makes me feel dirty.
Circumcised dicks smell like shaft (nothing) all of the time.

>Smegma and pre-smegma is a constant problem for uncircumcised men
ha

just go to the doctor where the royal family goes, they are slave goyim as well

Let him have a doctor mutilate him after the age of 18 when he has the ability to consent to such a procedure.

go in amman, I know a fucker that is doing a good job for a low price, does not even care if your kid is non-muslim or non-jewish. Since kairah is pretty much radicalised by muzzies.

you dont circumcise
ever
imbecile
or may i walk up and incise you at will?
ffs

Circumcsion is the only thing I agree with Jews and Muslims on. I think it's just better.

Kek.

You're sick then or don't wash everyday. Maybe you pull your foreskin back when you pee, so you remove nature's cleaning solution from the equation.

Stop sniffing dick you fucking deviant.

at this point i am so anti humanity that i wont trying to stop you

i will laugh at your son being mutilated

Women create more of this shit in their dirty cunts than any man ever could.

Tribes in Africa who have nothing to do with Jews and Muslims perform circumcision
Do you really think these bbc tribes, who basically have no ambitions and only live for earthly pleasures, would do this if it inhibited their sexual enjoyment?

They also circumcise women and young girls.

Also, circumcision should only be performed if a population doesn't have access to clean water.

they also cut off their womens clitoris. why not do that aswell.

I have often wondered if conservative female circumcision carried out in a medical setting using correct medical instruments would not be a good thing.

No you fucking don't, young man. No changes of subject. We need to clear up this dick sniffing issue of yours, user. It's not right.

women ooze the same stuff 100x

How about never? If you had a girl would you slice her clit?

Attached: 74b.jpg (600x693, 40K)

dude, you are a great fit for the body modification scene.

here, this is how you can look like.
just some holes here, some neat piercings there. you will most certainly be a better human!

Attached: 1512622326244.jpg (450x338, 30K)

Do you pull some sort of Houdini and stick your nose to your foreskin or how the hell am I supposed to believe that you have an odor that won't go away and you are certain it's your foreskin?

>Circumcised dicks smell like shaft

You would know wouldn't you.
OP is a faggot who sucks kike-cock confirmed.

saged

Just because Muslims had the idea first, doesn't mean we should discount it

Attached: dd6uewi2wxp01.jpg (1196x1846, 234K)

Who doesn't take a quick whiff?
I want to smell nothing at all, which is why I'm all in favour of this brilliant yet simple thing called circumcision

This is what that person currently looks like.

Attached: 545485.jpg (1512x1512, 329K)

yep as an user who pulls his elephant trunk skin back when he pisses every time, I've never ONCE had smegma or "pre-smega" whatever the fuck that is

JUST
STOP
SNIFFING
DICKS

Circumcised lads, please do confirm that your dick shafts smell like nothing
You're so lucky to be free from that useless, bacteria-trapping thing called a foreskin

>yfw you hear "i'm here for the job interview"

Attached: 1490324707197.gif (500x363, 627K)

Horses get smegma which needs to be removed often
Nature doesn't care if our dicks stink
As human beings with intelligence, we have fixed this problem overlooked by mother nature
If you guys can't cope that Muslims and Jews saw it first then that's too bad

>best age to have a circumcised baby?

Germany, 1939.

Attached: 1526754987512.jpg (657x527, 49K)

That makes it doubly as terrible an idea you retard

Why are you so obsessed with others people dick rabbi?

Attached: 1535565239682.jpg (1242x1293, 139K)

OK, now you just made it obvious that you're a troll

18 years old when they can choose

hang semites

if your own dick smells then you should circumcise yourself, not your baby

Don't mutilate your children, user.

the most jewish thing I've ever read, my fucking MOTHER taught me how to take care of my uncircumcised dick better than you clearly have been....what the fuck is up with that? you pull your dick skin back every time you piss, you run it under water once daily and walla magically your dick doesn't stink or have smegma!

You're what's wrong with society.
You're as bad as pedophiles.

Attached: 1535697701944.jpg (414x413, 196K)

in their mid 30's

Attached: 1521582517660.png (240x234, 28K)

>flag
makes sense
Do it after he had sex for the first time to make him kill himself after he realized what he lost. You have to prevent your genes from spreading anglo scum

"My feet stink, therefore all feet must stink, therefore we should start cutting off people's feet"

"I have smelly pits, therefore we should debate at what age we should start prescribing deodorant to children"

"I have chronic issues with dandruff and oily hair, all of society should consider going bald".

Orthodox jews actually do number 3
They cut off their long hair when they are young and make a wig (or put them in their hats) out of them that they wear while shaving their heads for the rest of their lives
And yes the women do that aswell.

Only people who blame their sexual failings on circumcision are low t incels
Nearly every man in America is circumcised. From Trump to Pitt
Just think about that for a moment

They are more sophisticated than us in every way. I mean, just the fact they are so kind to let us gentiles know what is and isn't Kosher so we know what food does or doesn't lower sperm count...so kind of them.

Yeah, just think about an entire nation of mutilated men, if anything it makes me dread the idea what else people might be entirely wrong about and the level of wrongness is so far off the charts that no one questions it or even thinks to question it because the idea that an entire society from the dumbest brainlets to the smartest academics to the skeptic non-conformists who pride themselves on being rebels against the system championing unorthodox ideas can be so equally wrong is just terrifying.

Itt: snowflakes overly attached to their ammonia rich foreskins

You're a fucking idiot

How about you pull all your teeth out, then you won't have too worry about bad breath or cavities ever again either.