Why do asian americans copy blacks so much?

Is it lack of masculinity in they're "culture"

Attached: 5215409612_13635480c7_b.jpg (702x1024, 319K)

Attached: Korean-American-Rapper-Kicked-Off-JetBlue-Flight-Reveals-Disturbing-New-Details.jpg (625x756, 24K)

Asians that act Black may be the lowest form of life on Earth.

Attached: 2765733708_7d46d14245.jpg (500x333, 76K)

They have an identity crisis when you remove them from their homelands.

t.asian ching xong

Attached: 6564c90624557c694895b7d2f14363fc.jpg (372x500, 21K)

America is still and will forever continue to be a black and white society. White culture is just Nietzschen master morality while nigger culture is just Nietzschen slave morality. If you can’t match up to one, you’ll match up to the other. It’s a way for failures and degenerate scum maintain their self esteem despite amounting to nothing. Most blacks ironically hate nigger culture themselves.

>act black
it's called culture, faggot. you mix people up and they adopt the things that appeal to them. moron.

I mainly see fillperbeano's act black.
but, the proper east asian kind (Chinese, Korean, Japanese) when they act black its horrendous.

T.asian ching xxong

This is what happens when you live in an overcrowded shithole, watch and hear kike lies every single second of your life and have never ever seen the world beyond that kike and nigger infested city. City people are soulless.

yet are still more successful than blacks themselves? really boggles the mind dont you think

>Most blacks ironically hate nigger culture themselves.

[Citation Needed]

Jews. It’s because Jews. Is this your first day on Jow Forums or something?

The shirt buttoned like that is actually a latino gang thing.

Agreed, it's a net negative to act like a nigger.

Here in Canada a lot of Filipinos think it's cool to be nigger. They are one of the cringest Asians? What value does Canada get bringing them in? Their women are ugly too.

>lack of masculinity

Attached: 1535294857032.jpg (600x431, 83K)

because Blacks are the dominant culture of weimerica. The Asians are simply assimilating.

Easy there Chang.

Yeah but why are they drawn to the most vile, revolting, degenerate types of behaviour, that was the question.

If he looked at me like that I'd hurt him quite badly, maybe set his hair on fire afterwards to help him learn lessons.

Asians copy everybody... even in college... biggest cheaters (copiers) were the chinks. Not a creative bone in their body

They simply want to know what it’s like to be a real man.

Oh I apologise
He's just showing his lip tattoo!

>Nigger behavior
>real man

Suck it in
Puff it out
Still only 5' 3"

Black culture is the definition of overcompensating
Instead of overcompensating like Elliot Rodger they went in the black direction instead.
Black culture is about muh dick and name a bigger insecurity for Asians

white women seem to love it.
cope, dicklet.

If i am copying a black, it is either Paul Robeson or James Earl Jones.

Attached: vader2.jpg (720x960, 127K)

That's more or less only a lack of body fat.
I was baiting for you lot to get your shirts off and show form when lads bragging about power lifting took over a thread (non of the power lifters who'd placed big numbers would post selfies ? ) and the young lad from Beligium about 20 who had a bench and a couple of machines in his conservatory and was brave enough to post himself was way bigger than that and he said 13% body fat so he was just as cut earlier this week.
It's not that much effort to actually create a bit muscle mass as well as do jogging and starjumps, even push-ups get you bigger than that.

i don't think they are. i think they, like everybody else, experiment with different styles throughout their lives, and as they age and mature settle into things that are less extreme and more socially acceptable. youth is often spent attempting to expand the boundaries of familiarity. it's normal in a "multiculti" society for young people to do this. asians have a strong cultural heritage, and these kinds of guys typically swing back pretty decently to that heritage.

its still impressive to be that low body fat
i watch what i eat and exercise and still and still cant see abs

This
It's a cholo/Mexican thing - which is for some reason popular with (some) men and women in japan.

Bump

What did they mean by this?

Attached: img_0.jpg (800x500, 58K)

At least they look more white than niggers.

This is what an asian would look like if he tries to be white

so yeah the Zeitgeist right now is if you dress like ghetto thugs you are percived as masculine.
We all hate it but it is what it is

Attached: nerdy-blue.jpg (4398x3309, 3.2M)

I think he’s copying a Mexican ese. Makes sense since they are closely related racially.

asians are big into the gang scene. according to the color of crime book, asians are 9x more likely to be members of gangs than whites

Attached: ni hao.jpg (600x325, 77K)

pinches vatos hotos

Attached: 1530075075967.jpg (800x450, 33K)

All Americans copy black culture?

That’s a Mexican look

Lol he looks like a abouslte Faggot lmao

Attached: 18157230_1846295198728807_4644935505425650875_n.jpg (960x480, 43K)

T.

Attached: 1210236.jpg (480x720, 62K)

Asians are the most conformist humanoids on the planet. The take all their cues from the popular culture. If pop culture says blacks are cool and masculine, then they will mindlessly ape what they see on TV to appear cool and more masculine. They are a ridiculous people. No one should take them seriously. But that won't stop me from inseminating Asian girls.

You're right.
I got to be 17 stone this may. It was last time I was on the beach I noticed how bad it looked.
In June I restarted training a little and today is the last day of a five week nosex because I bumped the training up to hard mode. I still am not showing abs though so I can't claim personal superiority over people who can, to be fair.

It's because Asian people don't have souls

Hey cool guy 777, how about you go shove a rusty shovel up your arse :)

>conformist
Yes, here they still have to have their government agencies disguised as NGO's (a communist NGO is a GO really) like support groups to tell them what to do/think. They all carry ID cards for these monitoring groups.
There's always been a few Chinese here serving food and they might be more independent but the number started to skyrocket 6 or 7 years ago. Those new expats are dependent on the Chinese government still.

shiiiett

Attached: nigga_shiiet.jpg (640x629, 80K)

/thread

This style of dress comes from being incarcerated. They dress on the outside as they're required to dress on the inside. If this person hasn't been incarcerated that means they're a POSER. If they have... They can dress like an inmate, I don't care.

No insult lad, he had got a good point. I used to do crowd funded private security on inner city housing estates (banned now) and the tiny thug is generally just a naughty child in between childhood and adulthood IMO. They either hero worshipped us or tried to see how cheeky we would let them be. We had all the building sites too and I had four dobies and a company Rotty and the other lads had dogs too so we spread the rumour that punishment for transgressions was being thrown in a yard with the dogs or used to train the dogs on a site at night. They spread this shit amoungst themselves, basically because they act tough out of being scared of adults. It did the trick. Bother was quite rare and they used to help us more than hinder. It was pure gangster to them in their imaginations, it was totally legal though and was all normal, just what we and lots of security companies do every day in upmarket communities. It's all in their heads and they grow out of it, mostly, or go to jail.
I don't do it anymore, I don't even live in the city anymore. I still go back to visit, they come up shaking my hand and showing me their babies, moaning about adult life.

They don't. I live in the largest Asian-populated area of the US (San Gabriel Valley) and they really don't. In fact I see a lot more wiggers than yiggers. Most of them are kind of effeminate, actually.