Freemason thread

Last time I started a freemason thread I got shoah'd for five days by (((mods))) for it being "an unrelated topic to politics". Why are you mods such cucks? This is why so many moved to 8ch.

Post your province/state's coat-of-arms or other freemasonry related images. If the coat-of-arms contains one of the following symbols, your province/state is cucked by the freemasons:

Two pillars: Boaz and Jachin from Solomons temple and Kabbalah

A crown: Equals the 'kether' sephirah in the Kabbalah, symbolizing unified consciousness

A hammer: Symbolizes the masonic allegory of Hiram Abiff.

A sickle: Related to Saturn, who is also Rempha, Moloch and Chuin. Saturn is Satan.

A square or compass: the square is used to draw rectangles, relating to the hexagon (cube) on the planet Saturn. The compass draws circles, which is the ring of saturn.

A star: The star of Sirius, aka the dog star, aka the morning star aka the sun behind the sun. The high priests of Ancient Egypt worshipped this star, while they told their slaves the sun (Ra) was their god.

A black eagle: I have yet to figure out the esoteric significance of this. Feel free to tell me.

Must watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Attached: coatofarmseastgermany.jpg (1002x1024, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

survivorbb.rapeutation.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2233
smoloko.com/?p=16508&
smoloko.com/?p=4487
smoloko.com/?p=10868
smoloko.com/?p=5764
smoloko.com/?p=7293
youtu.be/EJpnBXYEXfU?t=33
hermetics.org/pdf/masonry/Albert_Pike_-_Morals_and_Dogma.pdf
pictoumasons.org/library/Morgan, William ~ Illustrations of Masonry [pdf].pdf
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
youtu.be/vl_ANuq3Rf8
freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/united-states-masonic-founding-fathers/
freemasons-freemasonry.com/masonic_dollar.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: policelogo.jpg (936x1024, 227K)

Statue of liberty was in fact designed by a man named Bartholdi, pic related. The torch of fire does not mean what you think it means. Also, meet William Brodie.

William A. Brodie (1841-1917) was a Scots-American businessman and Freemason. He was Grand Master of Masons in the state of New York in 1884[1] and in that capacity was the man who laid the foundation stone of the Statue of Liberty on August 5 of that year.[2][3]

Attached: bartholdi_liberty_statue_sculptor.jpg (440x663, 66K)

The liberty statue is in fact the whore of babylon, wife of Nimrod. Aka Semiramis.

Attached: semiramis.jpg (480x360, 46K)

Pic related is Spain's coat of arms. It signifies Boaz and Jachin as I've mentioned in the OP.

Attached: spaincoaofarms.jpg (1300x1390, 262K)

Seems like this thread is being silenced.

Attached: photo_2018-08-30_18-29-16.jpg (600x427, 46K)

This is the masonic hand sign gesture. I have a collection of pictures of significant people that can be found doing it. I will post if someone wants me to.

Attached: AHIDDENHAND.2a_small.jpg.gif (300x512, 21K)

yeah, but trump and plus ultra photo

Yes, don't have any symbols.

Have no identity.

Having symbols is idiolatry.

Attached: happy_jade.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>A hammer: Symbolizes the masonic allegory of Hiram Abiff.
>A sickle: Related to Saturn, who is also Rempha, Moloch and Chuin. Saturn is Satan.
Are retarded, or have you never actually looked at these symbols and myths?
You're also ignoring the fact that all of those symbols are older than masonry, and have various other meanings.

>This is the masonic hand sign gesture.
You're almost half right. But it sounds like you've never worn a coat.

death to tavistock

bumpercars

got any names although I can guess pretty much every high level politician is

Enlighten me what it means then? I just cited this source.

Attached: hammerandsickle.jpg (249x202, 17K)

How is freemasonry unrelated to politics? It's literally a group of influential people trying to influence world events. I live in a town of less than 500 people and there is a fucking active mason lodge smack in the center of town. In a lot of small towns they ARE the town government and therefore masonry is closely intertwined with politics. ((((Mods)))) indeed.

The hammer and sickle means workers and peasants.

Haven't you a clue about what communism is about?

Attached: mvd_assault_son_and_dad.png (760x630, 136K)

Here's a list
survivorbb.rapeutation.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2233

They control things on a much broader scale than the masses know.

That's the exoteric meaning. They have their own meanings attached to the same symbols, that's why lyrics in mainstream media can be interpreted in other ways than that are obvious.

Attached: Karl-Marx-Lions-Paw.jpg (422x600, 43K)

Attached: obelisk.png (963x956, 710K)

Freemasonary is devil worship and satanism for gentile members of the NWO
smoloko.com/?p=16508&
smoloko.com/?p=4487
smoloko.com/?p=10868
smoloko.com/?p=5764
smoloko.com/?p=7293

Attached: mason2.jpg (849x563, 44K)

Attached: mason1.jpg (836x818, 110K)

Attached: 5DD849EC-DE0F-4598-97E2-6C21C3D410F4.png (670x768, 748K)

Just picked this off of Google images. It makes the whole symbol thing a bit easier to digest. For those who haven't done much research on the subject.

Attached: astrology.png (442x425, 6K)

Hammers and sickles are probably a throwback to ancient Egyptian symbolism.

kabbump

Attached: Tokyo.jpg (720x482, 103K)

Well for starters, the Greaco-Roman Saturn isn't the Hebrew Satan. Saturn/Cronos is the Hellanic Titan/God of Time. You could associate the sickle with him for that, but he bears no comparison to Moloch, but I have no idea what Chuin is meant to be.
And Hiram Abiff was killed with a setting maul (plus a plumb rule and a level), not a hammer. The distinction is quite important in Masonic lore.
The two pillars thing isn't just from Solomon's Temple, but a historic constant representing Church and State.
Crowns/Coronets stand for a helluva lot more than just some Qabbalah thing. Same for stars and eagles. It's silly to pigeonhole them.
Squares (mason ones) are to prove corners, and i'm not sure how you connected that to some hexagon/cube hybrid on Saturn, which was only recently discovered.

Political talk is forbidden in lodge. Your complaint is that people active in the community join active community groups. Chamber of Commerce is usually more relevant.

LOL "FREEMASONS"

LOL ITS THE KIKES STUPID

whats wrong with Isis as far as I know the goddess doesn't really stand for anything that bad but I don't know what Semiramis is like.

>Political talk is forbidden in lodge
what degree are you?

Quite infamous pic, but this inverse pentagram is above the white house.

I'd say the OP image shows that it's related to masonry. It's just hard to tell what meaning (((they))) perceive it as.

Sounds like you're conflating two concepts that are related but not the same thing. Did you forget to take your pills?

Attached: 1528116553832.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

yeah, yeah so what did you conclude from all this

Attached: 1488942377113.jpg (320x320, 38K)

Why would it need to be that?

Ugly building, but the gardens are top notch.

Most all of them.

There also chaos star

Wrong pic. The shrek one was intended for The logical conclusion is that masons control our governmental institutions. This thread is just meant as a red pill to those who are still unaware.

Attached: whitehouse.jpg (400x279, 54K)

What does the G stand for?

Attached: AA909AB8-EFE0-4ADA-BEA8-3B9A00B764D5.jpg (220x229, 23K)

how are saudi arabia police freemason if they are suppose to believe in separation of church and state? It seems like church and state are the same over there from here.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (320x288, 29K)

the ideal God that can not be understood by human consciousness.

The G stands for great architect. It is extremely likely the masons are a luciferian cult, with its origins coming from Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank or even earlier than that. Pic related.

Attached: albertpike1871.jpg (600x600, 102K)

What's the name of the tune played here?
youtu.be/EJpnBXYEXfU?t=33

That's meant to be the Pillars of Hercules. For obvious reasons. It also works with Spanish kings having the title of "Most Catholic Monarch, etc, Defender of the Faith."

God, Geometry, any G word you find appropriate to put at the centre of life. Which is also why having just the G is stupid.

Freemasonry is outlawed in Saudi Arabia, and many Islamic nations. I doubt any of their bobbies are members.
And Freemasonry doesn't say anything about separating church and state.

the generative principle

>hermetics.org/pdf/masonry/Albert_Pike_-_Morals_and_Dogma.pdf
here's a pdf of Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike. Pike was the grandmaster of world Freemasonry, worshipped Lucifer, planned the 3 world wars in a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini (leader of European masonry) and founded the KKK and B'nai Brith (Jewish organisation supposedly opposed to racism).
>pictoumasons.org/library/Morgan, William ~ Illustrations of Masonry [pdf].pdf
Illustrations of Freemasonry by Captain William Morgan. William Morgan was murdered for publishing this.

Kronos/saturn is known as child eating god for a reason.

At lower degrees initiates are told it stands for God and Grand Architect of the Universe. Higher degrees are told it stands for Geometry and Gnosis. Highest degrees are told it stands for Generative Principle. There's probably some more that I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

bampuuuuuu

Attached: ringcloseup.jpg (1461x1041, 217K)

see
Look at all the architectual symbols that the G is surronded by. If it is the “””ideal””” God then why is he considered an architect and not a creator? See an architect takes preexisting matter and forms something out of it. Where a true creator simply creates something from nothing.

Gravity

Attached: image.jpg (167x343, 19K)

Attached: 1529502782418.jpg (765x575, 117K)

Blah blah blah all this symbolism and dumb shit, nobody cares

Sage

gay, because they are a bunch of faggots

That is why humans can't comprehend God, and why He sent Jesus to intercede.

top of the morning to you rabbi

I love how catholicucks love to say Mason's are anti Catholic when it's clear as day that they both worship the same false gods of Babylon

Exactly thats why I asked him after he gave me a bullshit response to what degree he was. Although Lucifer is known as the deciver and if theres one thing freemasons like to do its lie so I guess asking him ended up being a waste of time anyways.

>Squares (mason ones) are to prove corners, and i'm not sure how you connected that to some hexagon/cube hybrid on Saturn, which was only recently discovered.

I think they knew Saturn was associated to the hexagon much earlier than NASA releasing it. There must be a good reason why kesha, katy perry and miley cyrus et. al. all have Saturn tattoos. Even the pope wears a damn saturn hat.

Attached: pope-saturn-hat-saturn-500x308.jpg (500x308, 22K)

Lmao, is this thread for real?

Attached: 1535497788215.jpg (320x320, 27K)

Initiates of the 3rd degree learn about Hiram Abiff the architect of Solomon's temple. Hiram was supposedly killed by 3 ruffians when he refused to give up the secret word to them.
Kings 7:13-14
Kings 7:21
2Chronicles 2:14

The black and white checkered pattern on the floor of masonic temples represents base consciousness, ignorance of light and dark, right and wrong. This pattern is wrapped around the heads of police officers in the UK.

Attached: hiram abiff.jpg (480x632, 50K)

Sounds like Guide Me O Thou Great Redeemer.

>It is extremely likely the masons are a luciferian cult
But why? Like, for what purpose? And it's older than those guys.

Because Zeus/Jupiter a shit. He wasn't child eating by nature, just a Titan fearful of the Gods.

Is this a joke post?
>Pike was the grandmaster of world Freemasonry,
Wrong. He was never a Grand Master. Just Commander of the A&AR Southern Jurisdiction of the USA.
>worshipped Lucifer,
Nope. He was a Baptist.
>planned the 3 world wars in a letter to Giuseppe Mazzini
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
>(leader of European masonry)
Lolno. He might have been a member of Italy's Grand Orient, but they don't have records of him, and certainly none of him as a GM.
>and founded the KKK and B'nai Brith (Jewish organisation supposedly opposed to racism).
He wasn't Jewish, nor was he racist (worked with Indians a lot). Pretty sure you could look up the BB history to check who founded it.
>William Morgan was murdered for publishing this.
No proof of that. Seems more like a publicity stunt to push sales of his derivative book.

Got a source on those degrees?

>why is he considered an architect and not a creator
This sounds like a joke about the American understanding of English.

You thought it was a joke?

Attached: symbols.jpg (1024x838, 125K)

>implying Mason's aren't crypto-Roman Babylonians and one and the same with the Vatican at the highest degrees

Don't fall for the false dichotomy of Catholic vs Mason. Actually read the Bible instead.

youtu.be/vl_ANuq3Rf8

I'm bringing this to attention because Jow Forums is full of Trad Cath shills who don't realize this, and blame masonry fully on the jews

Freemasons lie to themselves as much as they lie to everyone else. It's part of their moral relativism. Albert Pike admitted that "it is not intended lower degrees understand what they are told, but it is intended they think they understand".

>Which is also why having just the G is stupid.
The G is more a symbol than it is “just the G” if you dont understand that you should leave “the craft” because you have no idea what you are in.

Attached: It is simple .jpg (1680x1586, 287K)

It's also the base layer of photoshop

So wrong

Attached: 20180828_094010.gif (314x360, 566K)

George Washington was literally sworn in on a Masonic Bible.. masonic symbols are on US Currency.. Most of the founders were masons. if this isn't ON Topic nothing is.

anyone else getting told they 'mistyped" captcha like a dozen times when you didn't?

Attached: FU_Captcha.jpg (615x638, 71K)

>masonic symbols are on US Currency.
Also wrong

>Got a source on those degrees?
Afraid not, I've just learned those from months of masonic research. Paul Foster Case wrote a book called The Masonic Letter G which I'm yet to read but I'm sure will be enlightening.

>A hammer: Symbolizes the masonic allegory of Hiram Abiff.
Wrong again

He was also in contact with Jesuits on his deathbed. Catholic gatekeepers will expose the Mason part but not this.

They don't want you to know that Rome and Masonry are the same at higher levels

liar

>I think they knew Saturn was associated to the hexagon much earlier than NASA releasing it.
Literally how.

>bullshit response
I could list all of them, but they'd mean nothing to you, and not just because you don't seem to get what the degrees actually are.

>The G is more a symbol than it is “just the G”
Exactly. Americans should ditch the G and return to the fold of having the circumpunct or a star.

>masonic symbols are on US Currency..
Which ones?
>Most of the founders were masons
Could hardly say most. freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/united-states-masonic-founding-fathers/

lmao nigger what

>I've just learned those from months of masonic research
Then you should be able to provide a source?

the G spot!

Attached: freemasonry.jpg (239x249, 10K)

Nah Jesuits created freemasons, not Rome

If Catholics are the true enemy of Mason's, they why is Masonic run Jow Forums full of Roman shills? Guy Fawkes? Redpill the colors of Rome, red and white? "We are Legion? " Hello, ROMAN legion?

Mason=Muslim=Catholic=talmudist

None of the above are Christian

Attached: LJg3YUGb_400x400.jpg (240x240, 10K)

Attached: images_1.png (276x182, 6K)

from the Whorses mouth.
freemasons-freemasonry.com/masonic_dollar.html

Attached: lumin.jpg (540x482, 32K)

Yeah and who do they serve?

I'm obsessed with this topic because Jow Forums specifically is shilled hard by p*pistsband everyone hates the Reformation here because they're so propagandized by counter Reformation Jesuit shilling .

>I could list all of them, but they'd mean nothing to you
Oh no I hope youll forgive me for being so unillumined. Why not just tell me anyways?
Masons always fall back onto their pride. If you want to control people just dangle a secret in front of them and theyll bend over backwards to try to figure it out.

>a club of old guys who sit around, drink beer and smoke pall malls secretly control the world

You fucking troglodyte. That symbol existed well before masonry. See Virgil.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
here's a video that comes to mind where the G is discussed. I don't save every last thing I read, I've told you what I've found from my research, now it's your turn to research what I've said and make up your own mind.

Go look into the history of Venice , and you'll find the common tie between masonry, Vatican, Islam, and Talmudism in one place.

Attached: 1505845213057.png (1188x718, 1.19M)

Attached: monster_energy_drink_666.jpg (400x312, 38K)

There are theories out there that state that the order of the planets in our milky way were different order, before doomsday (described as the flood in the bible) happened. There are over 500 stories that all describe this event, and documentaries like those of Graham Hancock seem to suggest Atlantis did exist. I watched a documentary on this once, and while it sounds like a nutty theory, I don't trust the darwinistic science meme either as Darwin was closely tied to the Huxleys, and the elites plan things ahead for centuries. They will finance whatever fits their agenda, and subvert all theories that dont benefit their agenda. Anyways, the theory is that before doomsday, Saturn was our sun. It was therefore called the Black sun.

Attached: internetexplorer.jpg (2211x1768, 508K)

OP you do know who owns 8ch?

Attached: 1500064809775.jpg (944x425, 109K)

>Saturn is Satan
Saturn is not Satan you were lied to.
Satan, the idea, is a construct designed to vilify Islam to early Christians...Satan is a Saracen slang name created by Latin speakers. It's the same misunderstanding as the word Nigger deriving from Negro, when in fact it derives from the word Ignorant.

Saturn, the original ROMAN god, was one of Renewal and Wealth.

NOTHING TO DO WITH EVIL OR SATANISM.

Satanism is a degeneration of Christianity which states that Jesus died for one's sins thus there is NO SIN that one could do that could damn himself to Hell, thus it is alright to sin as Jesus' blood has already been spent to forgive it.

"and God said "Let there be Light"

in this opening Genesis verse the word Light refers not just to the energy in the physical sense, but refers to the "consciousness" of perception. Light - or Lucifer, the Lightbringer, is the representation of man's ability to comprehend the universe around him. Lucifer is literally - the FIRST consciousness every created by God. - the Holy spirit. - And thus also God Himself.

Good luck on your journey

Attached: spqr.jpg (499x500, 60K)

Attached: 0rder-new-corps.jpg (674x718, 65K)

Didn't read the article, huh?

Didn't mean it as an insult, scooter. But if i say i'm a Chevalier Cite Sainte Beneficent, or Adeptus Exemptus, even a lot of members don't know, because most people think Masonry is all about some numbered degrees up to 33rd. But that's just the A&AR side degree.

> research what I've said
Trouble is that without specific examples, it makes it hard to go check. Like, you say "higher degrees", and I'm in basically all of them, and I still couldn't find a source on things like different meanings of the G.

Trust it or not, that sounds scientifically impossible. Like, think about what a sun is vs what a planet is.

Attached: 1501725088622.jpg (425x319, 37K)

christcuckery has always been run by kikes and homosexuals. kikes use homosexuals as their top zogbots because homosexuals are easily blackmailed and without morals.

ultimately jews control the vatican, jesuits, masons, islam, judianism, and christcuckery because they are all part of their literal faggot cult.

Also, on Jow Forums the shills have you chasing the Hexagram while ignoring the Octogram

Attached: download (3).png (225x225, 14K)

Get this man a Noble prize for his unrivaled skills in cryptography. Puzzle is over boys!

Attached: 1501726890113.jpg (1024x690, 185K)

Attached: 1510052833172.jpg (960x757, 90K)

are you not worried about what will happen to your soul after you die?