Why don't right-wingers follow their own rules?

Why don't right-wingers follow their own rules?

Attached: 0A18Qqfzo1g7b0arphjQ1rSZucnYyaRwDhaKYEz4Va2ucnCzZsAIkkh66MG6TClL.jpg (620x620, 131K)

>pissed off Jew mad the Right no longer falls for Alinsky tactics
Here's how it fell apart: The Left are massive hypocrites and so we have no moral obligation to put ourselves into their framework

Attached: 1530274847464.jpg (657x652, 67K)

We are the jews now.

Sage.
Also (((Stewart)))

I know this is bait and there will probably be one post by this ID, but whatever.
>Person A and person B are in the same group, let's call it X
>Person A and B could be friends or not even know each other, it's irrelevant, they're two different people
>Person A does something
>Person B does something opposite to what Person A just did
>"WHY CAN'T PEOPLE IN GROUP X BE CONSISTENT?"
If you don't see why you're retarded, kys.

Look at your own post idiot, we are geniuses

>jews upset that their vulgarity is called out trying to deflect from the fact that nobody likes them anymore

One was a comment that if you are famous woman will consent to anything easily. The other is an insult to a woman because you don't like her father trying to enforce laws.

>Says feckless cunt directly to somebody on syndicated television.
>Says grab em by the pussy in private while unaware he was on mic.
Obviously the same, Drumpf btfo wtf I’m a democrat now

This
Fpbp

>Calling Trumps daughter a cunt on TV is equal to a secret 30yr old recording of Trump saying to win a woman over you have to be sexually appealing to them

These people are literally ill.

Attached: 1484458731049.jpg (231x219, 8K)

Dat filename, tho?
Joan, can you hear me?

Attached: 1522913377620.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Is Alinsky considered right-wing now?

oh look it's a fellow from the Council on Foreign Relations

wonder how much longer til this whole shill war stops? it's absolutely fucking retarded and the people who work for this idea should feel ashamed over how fucking objectively stupid this ACTUAL IDEA of theirs is lmao

>you have fucking kids laughing at your geriatric, out-of-touch strategies these days

So true.... why should conservatives play by the rules when liberals are hypocrites about so many issues. Time to play to win.

Also fuck Jon lebowitz

Why do leftists not follow their rules?

1 post. Come on sharia blue, can't handle discussion?

Fpbp

Attached: 1422059877172.jpg (296x200, 11K)

You mean like the left with personalities that happen to have said racist shit like NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER yet it gets swept under the rug after years of calling others racist and getting them fired for much much less?

Are those even remotely the same?

Fuck off, you 40 ton old maid

Ever wonder if (((joan donovan))) writes these posts or if she pays someone to do so?

left wing leader eats a baby
MSM - "all men have their fault, learn to forgive"
right wing leader knock over a child's drink
MSM - "this is the hate of the right, he endangered that child"

yeah, the right are the hypocrits

The left had a winning tactic in trying to hang the right by their own principles. Fortunately for us, it's gone on for so long and has become so clear that the only principle of the left is to fuck over and destroy the right, that the right is starting to adopt the same attitude towards the left.

If a leftist ever tries to hold you to a standard that they don't follow, tell them to fuck off. They depend on their ability to police the right into cucking to leftist standards.

Super funny coming from a leftist jew.

>calling the daughter of the president a cunt in public is the same thing as talking about how you seduce women in private

Attached: 1534022564406.jpg (680x695, 34K)

I just fucking hate them. Fuck moral highground, I'm just full-on caveman grug levels of tribalism right now.

Attached: make_cave_great_again.jpg (484x443, 56K)

One was said publicly, the other was literally a locker room conversation, illegally recorded while the guy was wearing a towel. Equating them as the same thing is something only an idiot would do. Im just so sure youve never said anything rude about the opposite sex in private. Best part is, Trump was right. Most women are so fucking devoid of a soul that if you are a billionare you can just walk up a grab en by the pussy and they are fine with it.

LONG NOSE IN SMOKE CAVE, TRIBE WAR NOW

>Why don't one group of "right-wingers" follow the rules of a different, completely unrelated group of "right-wingers"
This is basically like asking "why don't foreigners follow their own rules?". I mean first the Dalai Lama is like "omg muh Tibet, muh sovreignty, muh oppression" then Putin goes and annexes Crimea. Hypocritical faggots the lot of them. Fuck foreigners.