Which FEMA region would win a civil war?

Which FEMA region would win a civil war?

Attached: fema map.jpg (580x420, 133K)

VI or IV

But they would likely unite.

VI

Fuck Texas is basically its own country anyway.

Viii, has all the nukes and has oil

AZ jumps ship to Texas and we win like god intended.

Exactly my choice. Florida man alligator cavalry would be brutal to face, and I don't think Texan morale can even be sundered, plus Texas could easily survive on its own, couldn't it? Most other states are dependent on others for certain resources and utilities.

region 8 masterrace

V. Access to the great lakes and all of the fresh water. Plus lots of food.

don't forget we have the NSA also

fpbp

Attached: 1485246584640.png (420x420, 16K)

This, AZ would never be a part of CA for any reason, any time.

Attached: 1533877254798.png (2000x1334, 278K)

Based.

Attached: 1435986603261.png (447x458, 272K)

6, 10, 11
Large pop
Guns
Ports
Int borders

>viii
camouflage and stay out of everything

Utah. Largest highly dense group of highly religious gun owning conservatives all following under an local established religious hierarchy, who have been reading war stories in the Book of Mormon, and wouldn't give a second thought to going to war/laying down their lives. States not part of the Utah coalition, with high number of Mormons (essentially those states around Utah) would be destroyed from the inside if the prophet was to order it.

Is anti-mormon discrimination in utah a real thing?

VIII followed by VI. 8 has probably the most diverse amount of natural resources, armed citizens and geography.

We aim for assimilation, not isolation. So if you aren't Mormon, we might be extra nice to you to try to get you to give us a try. Also niceness is baked into the culture.

The one exception is jobs. If you're hiring, and someone from your congregation applies, you're much more likely to hire that person. Same goes if a member of your congregation recommended them. Failing that, someone who fits the religious culture is probably hired next (no tattoos, no odd hair color, dresses appropriately, etc.).

They're the only region that has a single front to deal with. After the country fucks itself up they have the best chance.

>we might be extra nice to you to try to get you to give us a try

but if you were mormon and my boss, would you give me promotion over an equally qualified mormon?

barring alliances, objectively VI

If you've made it though hiring, then I'd say no special treatment is made promotion wise. The only exception is people being friends outside of work (but that isn't unique to Mormons). Also Mormons care a lot about work and business, so they'll likely promote based on merit, rather than identity.

>Texas could easily survive on its own, couldn't it?

That's little more than a masturbatory fantasy Texans like to tell themselves. They couldn't hack it alone last time, and they're still basically northern Mexico, so they wouldn't be able to hack it this time.

100% this.

Holy crap. Is that PanAm?

Whichever one flies this flag, sugartits.

Attached: AZ Flag.png (250x167, 3K)