Will it be cucked Jow Forums?

Does the new doom trailer give you hope? Or will this be the elder scrolls vi: WE WUZ

>inb4 kike mods ban me for this thread
This thread is about how social identity politics will make this game shit or if Bethesda makes it for the fans

Attached: 20180831_075048.jpg (1280x537, 377K)

Elder Scrolls is next step. Races have clearly had distinct identities since the beginning. Pay more attention to the metaphysical aspects of Tamriel though.

There's too much dialogue for leftists to control the narrative. They have to write lines for hundreds of characters but leftists only understand ebil racist vs gud liberal.

Todd called their fanbase "degenerates", I don't think he'll fall for PC. Pete Hines, on the other hand...

Attached: ly6zAlS.jpg (1280x720, 287K)

Depends, where's it set?

I'm guessing hammerfell/high rock

not enough info to tell

video games are for fucking losers.

there is too much autistic lore for them to fuck with. this isn't harry potter or star wars

So get the fuck out of them and go back to Israel.

Attached: gaming journalism.png (854x340, 263K)

who cares im just gonna use its engine to play Enderal 2 or whatever they gonna call it.

Fuck off todd

>MUH RED PILLED VIDEO GAMES

Grow the fuck up you fucking nerd. You're playing with toys as a grown man,no video game will ever be "red pilled". Accept that you're a grown man that likes playing with toys and move on with your life, no reason to complicate things any further than that.

You're either a man-child or you're not. Pic related that's you.

Attached: 004004.jpg (1279x712, 146K)

>playing video games
reported for being off topic you fucking cuckold

Attached: 3E5F3909-9A0B-4C42-BB02-32ABFB3AB89B.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Move on with your life
>On Jow Forums
U-u too

>Bethesda

They can fuck off.

>he is not playing video games with his daughter

fucking britcuck

Attached: 1535597323021.jpg (820x461, 56K)

>metaphysical aspects of Tamriel
I wonder if we will get any Michael Kirkbride kino writing in it, not directly though (because Bethesda won't hire him back) but through Kurt Kuhlmann.

>Books are based, but how dare you consume stories via audio and video that you can manipulate.

>that image
>that flag
KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

Attached: 1530946941790.jpg (480x454, 61K)

>cuckold
>re-reported!!
Found the projecting fatty

Except Redguards are based.

Something interactive by necessity just doesn't convey stories as well.

>pic
Sauce?

Tes6 is guaranteed to be a dumpster loaded to the brim with flaming dog shit. Dumbed down and casualized so much that its only an elder scrolls game in name only.

Still a fun way to consume. Besides, games are great for forming/strengthening social bonds between pals, and builds a sense of teamwork.

I WANNA BUY FAR CRY 4
IS IT REDPILLED?!?!?

How many curved swords will there be

TFW there will never be a black marsh game

Attached: 1433136757485.jpg (730x1095, 214K)

Expect the worst. American triple A is dead.

>toys

lmao grow the fuck up kid

Attached: unteralterbach.jpg (1000x7011, 1.38M)

Attached: robert_a_altman.png (813x9972, 2.8M)

If the Dark Brotherhood storyline doesn't involve killing the Aldmeri dominion leader then I don't give 2 fucks about it.