Lmao

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/how-hillary-clinton-won/

Attached: 7B6E5A2D-8836-4363-8C00-1220D53377A8.jpg (1125x1309, 738K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/how-hillary-clinton-won/
youtube.com/watch?v=dFRe8cmMv5g&t=47s
ebay.com/itm/Madam-President-Newsweek-Hillary-Clinton-New-Authentic-Recalled-Edition/123341117290
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>He thinks Hillary didn't win.
She probably did win to be honest.

So the article is just empty? That's the only way I can think she won.

ayyyy

Attached: washpost.jpg (498x330, 32K)

SHE

FUCKING

WON

Attached: DSNjPmlVwAEvl7S.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

She didn't though

back to pleddit pleb!

You are the pinnacle of retardation if you believe this even for a minute.

>there are people on Jow Forums who unironically don't understand the methodology of the American electoral process

Do you think the team that runs the most yards wins a football game, as well?

kek, g8 b8 m8

>Muh Drumpf!
Shut the hell up sheep. You're stupid if you trust someone that was elected by the masses of 'Murica.

Joan Donovan is a fat kike

Democracy is about majority rule.

The majority voted for Hillary.

Hillary is quite literally the voice of the people.

Trump is the voice of a racist minority who only won thanks to archaic laws that give disproportionate voting power to uneducated rednecks in Alabama, whilst educated city people in NYC have a weaker vote.

Change is coming and your kind are not going to like it when we strip you of your oppressive power in society.

Be afraid.

This. So much this.

if this country was'nt buttfuck stupid she would have won

Just think, everyone in the Hillary timeline has already succumbed to radiation sickness after full scale nuclear war with Russia.
RIP in peace Hilldawg timeline.

>Democracy is about majority rule.
Congratulations, you fell for the democracy meme.
America is not a democracy; nor is majority rule even desirable, read history ffs.

Attached: ask_a_stoner.jpg (745x647, 85K)

fuck you joan donovan is a larger sized "woman" data ninja

>She probably did win to be honest.
She most soundly did not.

>muh electoral college
Do you say you won basketball games because you took the most shots as well?

Trump won, fair and square. If anyone cheated, it's the democrats with their ELEVEN MILLION ILLEGALS VOTING

off yourself shekel-berg

>Democracy is about majority rule.
We're not a Democracy, we're a Republic.

aw, is trump really that bad that you have to start reminiscing?

Then split then country into provinces. The needs of CA do not match those of TX, or of NY. This is why we have an electoral college. Now go back to school, summer vacation is over, child.

We are a republc. Fuck off kikes.

Hillary LOST because she is a LOSER and anyone who voted for her is a RETARDED CHILD

>guaranteed replies
Desperate for attention huh?

>washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/10/how-hillary-clinton-won/

can you guys actually read the article for free?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-31_11-14-25.png (605x408, 28K)

Exact opposite my basement dweller democrat. Please, kill yourself. You are worthless to humanity and the progress of our Great nation.

Make America great again.

What? I never said Trump didn't win the election. But Hillary probably won in the long run, because her and Trump are on the same side.

Well she managed to evade prison despite the uranium ore sale, is responsible for the illegal war in Libya and Chinese agents being murdered on behalf of her intelligence leak while still cashing in hundreds of millions.

She won if you ask me.

>”democracy”

Look at this dude! HahahahaHaHAHAaha
We live in a Republic, not some majority takes all lord of the flies third world shithole “democracy”.

>pic related is you

Attached: 8ACB09E2-1117-4544-A5DD-3FFFBF18D4EF.jpg (700x734, 119K)

America is a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy. Democracy is just a fancy name for "mob rule".

Too bad it's not a democracy. Every founding father loved Cicero who in turn loved the republic

Good thing America is a Republic.

>make america suck russians (again?)
wow great...

Meme

>"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
>Thomas Jefferson
the founding fathers knew better than you, dipshit

Does winning mean staying out of jail?

There is a guy named Chris Martenson who claims that the US Presidential election was rigged. Now before you guys jump my bones, he's using the international standards that we use to determine if foreign elections are rigged. There was "drift" in the numbers, which means that as more #'s come in, the more they start to benefit one candidate which goes against how things realistically happen.
Think of a jar of marbles of reds and blues randomly mixed , one handful should represent the overall composition relatively well, 2, even more so, What you see is fluxuations early in the scoops but then levels off. What we saw in the General election is that WITHIN counties (should exclude the argument that blue counties were counted first, red were counted later) the more scoops that were taken from a random set, the more it benefitted Trump. So the question is, who benefited most from a rigged election.
youtube.com/watch?v=dFRe8cmMv5g&t=47s

Attached: madampresident.jpg (3226x2419, 1006K)

Archive it. If that doesn't work, try archiving the archive on a different site (i.e. double archive).
Just watched a styx video where he said this works often.

>educated

Interesting choice of word for mentally challenged.

This

Attached: 1534962574718m.jpg (1024x680, 75K)

>if you beat your enemies, they win

>it's this thread again
still, US politics remains top entertainment, so I am not really complaining.

Attached: 1500162066651.png (1077x539, 54K)

Reminder Hillary tortures children in rituals with her best buddy Podesta the Molesta

Attached: 1497710138179.jpg (1024x740, 146K)

This is the closest she will ever get.

Attached: EC823827-AAD5-4BC1-B812-CFAF7D15638A.jpg (992x744, 137K)

Politics is theatre. Keep telling yourselves that your side won, while both parties laugh at you behind your backs.

Where muh hilldawgs at?!

Attached: 1478029082313.jpg (624x434, 114K)

>haha, look at this completely irrelevant analogy! CHECKMATE
>now excuse me, i have to go watch my bull fuck my girlfriend and mother

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

Attached: 23871928492.png (600x621, 64K)

You're right, Fuck drumph and fuck white people.
Hillary is an inmocent angel and she won.
Let these butthurt repubaretards keep trying to put us fown in order to mask their tears.
>i wonder how much they paid this dipshit for that post. Also plebbit spacing.

I fucking love you guys. Hilldawg is one of the best things ever created.

Attached: 1478029082314.jpg (1417x945, 237K)

imagine having to cope-post for two fucking years

virgin burger kys

Try it pussy

rent free

Only uneducated rednecks from rural Venezuela voted against Maduro.
All the smart people in Caracas stood with him.

>I fucking love you guys
this
>Hilldawg is one of the best things ever created
this too.

Attached: meme team.png (1238x962, 480K)

open it in incognito mode

get out you sad little zoomer

And thats a good thing :^)

>that text
they were going to lord it over us forever. it was really their chance to put the screws to white america

>File name.
Eat a bag of shit, Joan.

Majority rule is too easy to manipulate. Say I was the most right wing crazy christian bible thumping zionist or Hitler reincarnate. I'm the stuff of your nightmares I use taxpayer money import 10's of millions of poor Europeans and incentivize them with welfare, free stuff if you will into rural areas of entire state of WV only if they vote Republicans. You are now fucked.

always loved the subtle threat from the niggerfrog

What alternate reality did this fall out of?

I think we live in different dimensions

I'm so glad that Trump won. Trump is everything authentic in the world. He's a real person with real flaws and real goals for real America. Hillary's campaign was a fabricated cringe-fest:
>HillYES
>I'm with HER
>Basket of Deplorables

You just know this withered old hag had an entire building full of souless bureaucrats working day and night, taking focus groups and hiring think-tanks to formulate memes and brainwash vacuous retards to chant endless slogans for her.
Whereas Trump just came up with stuff on the fly like a REAL person. He didn't need permission from his campaign manager and he certainly wasn't scared of speaking his mind. He just comes right out and say whatever the fuck he wants because he's a REAL PERSON, not a fucking plastic piece of shit like every other politician.
Even now we can't get away from this tripe. Trump may have won but that just means the left have gone into true overdrive, cranking up the shill machines and trying to ram this made up SHITE down the throat of anybody who will still listen.
Well guess what, shills? You lost. Nobody believes your FAKE NEWS anymore and people are rapidly turning away from your globalist agenda. You are the real evil in the world. We might be racists, yeah, we might even be deplorable, but if we are it's because YOU made us that way. We just wanted to play video games or watch sports or enjoy our fucking countries without having them turned into SHIT by your and your fucking demonic agendas. FUCK YOU. We're on to you now. Your grip is crumbling and when it does we're not gonna show any fucking mercy, you fucking cunts.

Attached: basketofdeplorables2.jpg (400x351, 55K)

i seriously wish she had

i want to see the world burn. if she had become president, everyone would have seen that there is no future in diversity and SJW cancer

instead we have trump now, and i pray that the day his terms end, someone close to him is gonna carry the torch so not everything we achieved is ruined

because thats what the dems are going to do for the next 10 years. eradicate every single drop of conservative mind from this planet.

You forgot
>Pokemon GO to the polls
and the always classic
>Trumped-up trickle-down

it can be yours for a small price
ebay.com/itm/Madam-President-Newsweek-Hillary-Clinton-New-Authentic-Recalled-Edition/123341117290

Didn't Jew York Times have a Trump won 2020 and Trump lost 2020 fan fiction?

Attached: 1535727888464.jpg (1182x460, 41K)

she won the all time best meme award for 2016

Attached: Hillary-Chloe.jpg (702x694, 67K)

Majority rule is tyranny by groupthink. All demoshits should be shot for being tyrants.

Fat disgusting beast

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-091027_Mimi.jpg (720x293, 136K)

>washington post

lmao

upvoted!