Do you guys feel sorry for her?

I was watching some old South Park episodes and you guys have been making fun of her since the 90s! Ran and LOST the run for presidency twice and looking up her history she's a very bright individual.

That being said I'm aware of her power hungriness and greediness but I need to do more research. Before Drumpf was elected, I was talking to a friend about her and she said
>I just hate the way how she's so power hungry and her bitchiness...she'll do anything for power

I'm too young to personally empathise with what she has done in the past but I feel sorry for her. She's just a human being! Should I immediately slap myself for feeling sorry for this creature?

Attached: 336_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yev6Hi4LDFY
youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes you slap yourself. she's an enemy of the human species

>Just a human being
Prove it.

Quick rundown on her worst acts? My friend was talking about something about her involvement inthe Iraq war or something I don't remember. I could google search but I'm too lazy to read blocks of text atm.

As a libbytard nope. Being a president is a privilege with a lot of responsibility. I don't think she's earned it in a magical way and if she can't win she doesn't deserve it.

So yeah, she was slated for presidency and had some decent chances, whomp whomp. There's been thousands of good people that have deserved it more. Just because she came super close doesn't matter desu.

What does 'just a human being' have to do with not being an insufferable cunt that should be hung, drawn and quartered?

Look at those empty ghoul eyes. Without a doubt one of the most evil human beings of our time. America dodged a fucking bullet with Trump.

DIDNT WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL
WHEN LOVE WAS ALL WE HAD WORTH GIVING
THE HIGH WITH YOU WAS WORTH THE FALL
DIDN'T WE ALMOST HAVE IT ALL

Attached: hillary-clinton-orange-640x480.jpg (640x480, 57K)

hillary has shown a lack of remorse over actions that get americans killed, lie about it, and shown a few times how evil she truly is "we came we saw he died AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" is an actual quote from her when they help depose of a democratically elected leader.

Also she does really really really out of touch dumb things even when compared to trump. For example she declared war on fucking pepe the frog. Yes the green frog meme. War. She called it a white supremacy symbol of the alt right and caused a bunch of people to get banned or in trouble with their jobs over a fucking meme. The best part is she lost the fight with the cartoon frog before she lost to trump. She did us a favor in that regard though because the normies stopped using pepe and we got him back.

>she worships baal
>tried to destroy america

no

ummmmmmmmmmmm.....human beings have breaking points..?

Attached: 15e73af94e8cec7eccee292895333b03.jpg (1015x682, 146K)

>she's a very bright blah blah blah

She's a Jew. Look into her family's background. Jewish mafia. She's a fucking career criminal with her fingers in just about any scandal she can get her hands into. Her, her daughter and her hubby have been running scam charities in shithole nations for god knows how long, to the sum of hundreds of millions of dollars, to which almost nothing was ever given out and all was spent on employee salary / "expenses".

It's amazing how liberals wanted this thing as their president. She attracts other cringey criminal goons like the Podesta brothers and Alefantis / Brock pedophile partners in crime.

The DNC is basically full of fucking scum of the Earth psychopaths. The only way I can see how they manage to keep their dirty deeds out of the media spotlight is that the media itself is complicit in much of these crimes.

Then why isn't she broken into four pieces instead of running for president?

She’s just a stupid old drunk

The funny thing is that she is a psychopath. Zero empathy. She would never feel sorry for you OP.

I feel sorry that Saul hypnotized her in college to lust for power and she never snapped out of it.

you would feel bad for her because you aren't aware of exactly how many children she's eaten, or how many she has tortured to death, or how many little girls she has pegged with a strap-on

maybe this will help you understand the depravity of this person. she looks like a senile old lady on purpose, she tweets cooking recipes on purpose

she just switches the ingredients for those recipes with normie food instead of children

not a fucking joke

Data ninja more like data sumo, Joan

I feel nothing for her. Absolutely nothing.

Yeah probably just my youth ignorance kicking in. Plus during that time I watched a lot of normie media so if I dared to speak ill of her, I'd be bombarded with stares since it was (and still is) trendy to hate Trump

Tell me more about this Joan person.

She's been a power-hungry failure since the 70s, an arrogant sociopath who's always tripping over her own hubris.

Attached: Hillary-fired-from-Watergate.jpg (500x446, 81K)

>She's just a human being
source?

Since Paul Joseph Watson is shitposted here, I saw one of his videos where the Clinton foundation allegedly stole from the Haiti victims of the earthquake or something. Again I need to do more research before I fully hate her.

Attached: trump-hillary-haiti.jpg (502x366, 46K)

Nice Shillary viral marketing OP. I almost couldnt smell your Yarmulke through the screen. Too bad she will die from Kuru before 2020.

Ask the dead children in Iraq if they feel sorry for her
Ask the people being traded as slaves in Libya if they fees sorry for her
Ask the dead kids in Yemen if they feel sorry for her
Ask the dead kids in Syria if they feel sorry for her

I'm going to guess they don't feel too sorry for her

As for me I am only sorry that her punishment has not been in any way equal to her crimes

Attached: hill.jpg (198x254, 5K)

You know those moms who chain up their kids and invite their neighbors to take turns on them? Yeah, Hillary is that type of woman.

No. I loathe her and anyone who supports her. I want her to rot in hell for her numerous crimes and suspiciously long body count.

It brings me great pleasure knowing the cunt cries alone every night knowing she will never be president.

Very good analogy

Why? She wasn't governor. She assumed
>being married to president
>being a woman
Would make her a president, that's just short sighted greed

Her attitude regarding Gaddafi being overthrown was really the thing that made me dislike her.

Gaddafi was a bad guy, but Libya was stable and prosperous under his rule. Hillary laughed when he was overthrown. Fast-forward a few years and now it's a fucking hellhole with open air slave markets in the streets. Made me realize she gave as much of a shit as the average neocon warmonger.

Attached: file.png (600x397, 436K)

this unironically.
she morphed into a literal hilldog pepe on tv.
also, how's picrelated doing?

Attached: DIlOQjoXkAI9FMC.jpg-large.jpg (913x899, 114K)

Not one bit, I'll happily piss on her grave.

So was iraq with saddam, we dodged another bush with a vagina

Thinks its funny to help pedos escape justice steals from charities responsible foe countless lives lost just due to her own arrogance and greed yea i think she deserves it

>a very bright individual
Nope. Evil and cunning is not the same as highly intelligent. She attracted smart people to do her bidding by hooking up with an extremely charismatic upcoming politician, Even if you do not like Bill if you are around him you feel that charisma bearing down on you.

>Do you feel sorry for her?
No, not one bit.

Hillary Clinton has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. You do NOT want someone like that in the Oval Office. Better a vain, blowhard like Trump than a narcissist like HRC.

>do you feel sorry for an obese soulless reptile psychopath shilling muh glass ceiling in 2k16 to get votes from idiots while sabotaging her opponents regardless of the party they belong to?
I dont know you tell me

Attached: 1535357361022.jpg (460x276, 25K)

>It's amazing how liberals wanted this thing as their president.
They wanted Bernie but they're so indoctrinated that they accepted his "loss" and immediately turned into Hilldawgs. Now that we're in the Trump era they're going to vote for anyone with a (D) by their name so expect the party to get crazier and crazier

>Hillary laughed when he was overthrown
she laughed when he was Killed

I'm not going to praise Gaddafi, he has blood on his hands too, however as for Hillary's reaction, she was fucking giddy about using US power to kill a person

Even if you thought it was necessary to kill someone in a bad circumstance you should maintain the serious tone of the situation

But no, she was fucking laughing about it, she really got her rocks off to killing someone, it shows her true nature and what really motivates her

People talk about the crassness of Trump, and sure he is, but has he ever laughed and giggled about killing someone?

Attached: bby.jpg (246x205, 9K)

There are psychopaths like Bill who can seem likable and even charming. Then there are psychopaths like Hillary who are unlikable and repellent. Hillary was smart to hook up with a likable psychopath and ride his coattails to power.

It's hard to feel sorry for her as a human being (as she is barely human) but I feel sorry for her position.

go for it, just do the research then bro. knowledge is power

for example, those Haitian children were a part of a supply chain to feed Moloch his sacrifices

Toxic empathy....the bitch has caused massive death and enabled alot of crime to take place

Is there any reliable data on how many Bernie Bros voted for Hillary in the general election? All the Bernie Bros I knew either didn't vote at all or they voted for Jill Stein, the Green candidate.

Attached: allah.jpg (720x457, 78K)

Gadaffi predicted the current refugee crisis. He said that his government was a cork, and removing the cork would cause Africa to flood into Europe. So of course he was removed.

Attached: 1512669876678.jpg (456x337, 120K)

I'll level with you: she's a woman.

She conducts her politics like a woman. She never earned anything on her own merits. She failed her DC bar exam. She then married a future president who had actual talent and charisma. As first lady, she inappropriately inserted herself into healthcare policy despite having no qualifications and not being elected. After running for senate as a democrat (and the president's wife) in the bluest state in the country (New York, which is not her home state), she served two unremarkable terms during which her most memorable action was voting for the Iraq war.

She ran against Obama because it was her turn. She lost because everyone liked the cool black guy more than the entitled awkward lady who looks lame and weird whenever she speaks in public. After Obama won, he appointed her Secretary of State under the principle of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Her tenure as SOS was nothing short of disastrous. I can't think of a more egregious failure of that position than overseeing the violent assassination of an ambassador and then lying about it. Do you live in Europe? Overthrowing Gaddhafi was her "signature" foreign policy "achievement." Gaddhafi predicted the migrant waves into Europe if his regime should ever fall.

Hillary is an inept, corrupt, evil person with no moral compass, who has been rewarded for her entire life simply for being the Woman President that unseen forces were trying to manufacture. She bitches about being held to an unfair standard despite getting away with murder on a regular basis. After all that's happened, she's still drinking chardonnay in her mansion, but even worse, she REFUSES to leave the national spotlight because all she wants is attention.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1280x1600, 349K)

She's an unrepentantly evil woman, and the only reason you're giving her a pass is because she's a woman, which makes you no different than the droves of leftist fuckwits who wanted to elect her simply because she's a woman.

Sort yourself out Kiwi, you're embarrassing yourself.

Attached: JUDGEMENT.jpg (480x480, 14K)

Let's take a closer look at her swing and miss campaign strategy, and all the nefarious backdoor double dealing we can glean from it.

>Subverted the DNC by sneaking DWS into the chair position, guaranteeing Hillary the vote
>Pressures Cucked Bernie into shilling for her under the premise that it's either that or 8 years of republican rule
>Colludes with every major MSM outlet, Google and Facebook, to suppress right wing expression and opinion
>Calls anyone who won't vote for her a "Deplorable"
>Accepts a billion dollars+ from Saudi Arabia via her "charity"
>Feigns stupidity and ineptitude for 2 private pay to play TOP SECRET government servers with no security
>Has to rescue some of her Haitian child smugglers after they get caught trying to leave the country with underage kids
>Completely ignores the multiple women that come forward to accuse Bill of sexual misconduct and worse
>Is reported to have said during a security meeting "Why don't we just drone strike him!?" in reference to Julian Assange

Am I missing any gems here? This crazy cat lady had almost NO actual voterbase. In fact I've never met a single person that wanted her in office. Election fraud was everywhere and state leaders outright refused to allow Trump to investigate.

>looking up her history she's a very bright individual.
who grew up in a mansion in a wealthy Illinois neighborhood and has always been completely removed from the plight of the average American

I used to feel somewhat bad for her too because I was born into a household where hatred of her was ubiquitous- not just from my Republican dad, but also from my Democrat mom. I knew she was unlikeable but I secretly agreed with the media narrative that anti-Hillary sentiment was at least partially driven by sexist prejudice.

It was only after the election that I truly began to hate her. It's not just her actions; it's the way she's treated. For example, after losing in 2016, she went on a seemingly endless media tour promoting her book in which she blames everyone but herself for What Happened. She announced she's joining "the Resistance" rather than the usual Loyal Opposition. Yet the media continues to heap praise on her for "losing gracefully." Her complete lack of accountability, as well as working concertedly to tar her opponent with a preposterous lie in order to delegitimize his presidency, shows how terrible a leader she would have been. Absolutely no sense of honor.

The DOJ has her in their crosshairs right now. Her un-secure server that we're all sick of hearing about resulted in US assets losing their lives. Trump's public threats to Jeff Sessions are actually a warning: if the position was occupied by someone who didn't recuse himself at the outset, Hillary would be indicted.

Attached: ba1.jpg (640x427, 41K)

she was a lawyer, that's all you need to know really.
0 integrity, only after one goal, and will say anything to get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yev6Hi4LDFY

Someone give me a quick rundown on that whole Hillfrog / shapeshifter thing.

no way.. she deserves every ounce of hatred and more.

Oh, and lastly, THIS. Hillary deserves to be hated by both sides of the aisle, but her manufactured public image is one of noble martyr who was cheated out of Her Presidency. Being compelled to repeat obvious falsehoods is humiliating, and to claim this woman is anything short of a demon is a falsehood.

Attached: s1.jpg (540x359, 25K)

I'm sure she could have been the greatest POTUS ever, if she hadn't turned to Satan.

>what she has done in the past
Her husband committed mass murder on American soil. She cant outlive us who remember

serves the pope along with the deep state knights hospitaller

Well it's her job to gain your support without giving you a dollars. Then you waste all of your energy on her for nothing. That's job of politicians to take your dollars for houses, weddings, and many more. You get NOTHING!

I don't. Her whole political career came at the hands of her husband who did all the work. Without Clinton as her last name, shes absolutely nothing and even she knows that.

I disliked her a lot, but I regret not voting in 2016, even if it wouldn't have mattered in my state (Louisiana).
It was fun shitposting about Trump during the election and all, the memes were funny, as were the debates, but at the same time it was noticeable that everything was going to turn out bad, the degradation of public discourse and the office of the presidency since Trump took office is very noticeable.

I didn't like her, but I do believe she would be a more tolerable person as president than Trump, even if she's fake as fuck, which she is. She at least seemed like she would have made a competent president with actual knowledge about how Washington works. She at least wouldn't be ranting and raving like an autistic 12 year old on twitter every single day, or saying incredibly stupid and easily disproved false claims every single fucking day.

Bring on the butthurt (you)s from Trump supporters calling me a shill or w/e for daring to express an opinion counter to the circlejerk here.

You actually believe Trump is not a narcissist? Anytime Trump publicly speaks he's out praising himself for how great he is, or how good his brain is. Trump is not just a vain narcissist, he's immature, petty and vindictive and a terrible person in general.
If we're going to make this about character, it's not a good idea to claim that Trump isn't a narcissist when there's so much evidence to the contrary.
That said, I think anyone in politics has to have narcissism to some degree in order to run for office. I see far less of it in Hillary than I see in Trump however.

Seriously, every single time Trump opens his mouth he makes what he's saying about himself. Everything is about me, "Nobody knows more about ______ than me," "Nobody is more pro-Israel than me," "Nobody's been more successful than me," "Nobody knows politicians better than me," these are just a few examples among literally thousands of quotes.

Zero self awareness.

Attached: Like us.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

you forgot your GUID in your picture, shill

>she's a very bright individual.
No one's saying she's not. She's just also very, very evil.

This is so autistic only an american could post this

crooked bitch never should have ran. the keks from trump are nice, but actual modern medical care from someone who isn't obsessed with stupid fucking gun control would be nice too.

fucking this. the quads don't lie cunts

>People talk about the crassness of Trump, and sure he is, but has he ever laughed and giggled about killing someone?
Or laughed and giggled about defending a child rapist who she knew was guilty of making a little girl barren for life?

>crooked bitch never should have ran. the keks from trump are nice, but actual modern medical care from someone who isn't obsessed with stupid fucking gun control would be nice too.
This. I have permanent nerve damage in my finger because I cut it by accident and decided not to go to the hospital because I didn't want to fork over a thousand bucks.

If I only I could have dicked her when she was young and hot, she would have turned out all right. Instead she was pumped full of Bills degenerate DNA and it warped her tender young mind. So sad, many such cases.

Attached: a1ffe5c2d03dd1db117bd48341584d0e.jpg (1024x768, 57K)

>Her husband committed mass murder on American soil.
she ordering the bombing of women and children multiple times during her tenure as secretary of state

she was the real deepstate president during the Clinton administration

>If I only I could have dicked her when she was young and hot, she would have turned out all right.
impossible for you to get to her before her dad did

No, I don't believe that Trump is a narcissist. I said that Trump is vain, and he is. But he does not suffer from NPD. Hillary does. People with NPD are very dangerous, especially in positions of power.

She was bangable in her early twenties.

t. oldfags remembering Waco. 90s fake news said they had it coming. Learning what really happened was a fucking shock.

>No, I don't believe that Trump is a narcissist. I said that Trump is vain, and he is. But he does not suffer from NPD. Hillary does. People with NPD are very dangerous, especially in positions of power.
There's an important difference between a conniving sociopath and a buffoon.

>Do you feel sorry for a child murdering globalist?
Umm, no.

$635,000 for a 20 minute speech to a Russian company named Uranium One.
Then a month later the state department (run by her) approved the sale of U.S. uranium mines to that company. Estimates are anywhere from 10%-45% of the uranium in the U.S.

If you break it down-
$600,000 simply for "pay to play"- a literal bribe.
$35,000 to cover private jets, 5 star hotels, fine dining and entertainment for her and her entourage during the trip.

During the presidential debates she was asked " why did you accept the $635,000?"
Her literal answer was-
>"because that's what they offered"
She's beyond corrupt.
She's been for sale for 40 years.
She's an enemy of the state and should be hanged on the capital lawn for high treason.

They've been making fun of her since like the 60s when she got kicked out of one of the most prestigious law firms for lying under oath

Hill was a fit piece of ass when she was young. Shame she soul her soul to Satan in her quest for power.

Attached: 1516456721544.png (1085x1600, 2.08M)

I was thinking about something similar the other day, how they called her Turd Sandwich and Trump, Giant Douche. I was thinking about an aide saying to her, Mrs Clinton you're on south park again, you're a turd sandwich and Trump is a giant douche. Then I thought maybe her and the aide would argue, just as Randy and Sharon in the original, about which is better. That definitely happened. I chuckled and went on with my day.

She was honestly never attractive. I still wouldn't tap that, and that is when I totally disregard what she became after becoming someone who literally drinks the blood of children.

>90s fake news

youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg

Classic.

when you're not even American but you give serious fucks about American presidential elections.
When Americans don't even know your president/prime minister or the candidates or the election years whatsoever
When you're a faggot and should just kill yourself
When you see politics as merely entertainment for you to get pissed off at
When you don't give a shit about creating anything but rather criticize
When you realize you're just a complete faggot and should just kill yourself

I have trouble even blaming her for her pay-to-play scheme because that was just the nature of politics pre-trump. She had no talents, she only became prominent through selling influence, which in turn made her more prominent and gave her more influence to sell. Remember how she repeatedly said "I can't think of anyone more of an outsider than the first woman president"? It was because she was a symbol of the corrupt status quo in Washington, which rewards the worst and most unqualified people with undeserved power and taxpayer dollars.

>I need to do more research
indeed

Attached: grifters.jpg (1860x1237, 376K)

So you can diagnose Hillary based on essentially nothing, yet Trump is a good boy who totally isn't narcissistic despite all the evidence to the contrary that he is?

Trump at his core just wants to be admired, and the people on Jow Forums, at his rallies, on Fox News, etc. all feed into his ego of wanting constant admiration and praise. That's what a narcissist does. If you are too blind to see how blatantly self-absorbed you really don't have any self awareness.

Years after the election and Trump still holds rallies every single week to feed his narcissistic desires. He needs people to be cheering him, praising him, telling him he's doing a good job, telling him he's great, etc. Then you listen to his rambling "speeches" that he gives at these events, and most of the time he's praising himself as well, saying how good a job he's doing, how he's the only one that cares, how great his businesses are, how great he is, how great his administration is, etc.

Here's a few actual quotes from Donald:

>My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault.
>I have tremendous respect for women
>I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things.
>Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.
>I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!

Literally "I am very smart" material in a 72 year old man, it's just sad honestly.

Attached: incoherrent rant.png (2400x1349, 3.35M)

Bengazi.

Remind me again how many indictments that a Republican majority congress achieved out of over two years of investigating Benghazi?

They fucked over Libya for the sake of keeping a hedgemony with the petrodollar, turned the place into a desolate shithole from which we get most of our immigrants.
She should just fking die and go away now, responsible for the deaths of countless souls, If god exists then I hope she gets the worst of outcomes

Thank god they didn't have children

They are above any laws which proves democracy is over fucking rated.
The people should have the power to topple them and jail them for crimes against their own country

Bravo, you just shined a spotlight on the systemic corruption of the justice department. I'm sure Hillary dindu nuffin wrong with the email server or the Clinton Foundation either.

Buy a copy of the DSM and read it. Look up Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It does NOT mean someone who is vain or pompous or has a very high opinion of himself. Read the diagnostic criteria and then read HRC's record. Listen to her interviews. Study her behavior.

Or you can skip all that and just keep shilling for HRC.

Democrats owed her. They let Obama steal 2008.

Her beef is with Democrats, not Trump or the GOP.

the ones who fucked Hillary the most were the Democrats. They took her money, they used the Clinton foundation. She made a lot of people very rich, hooked a lot of people up.

She was the mob boss or capo in the DNC responsible for their vast corruption infrastructure and network.

She's secretly wishing for a Red Wave to prove her value.

No. The bitch deserved every humiliating moment she endured. Nobody likes cold, emotionless women who talk like they're before a board, but they do in fact pretend to like each other. Any moment that reminds one that nobody likes them is good for the divine universal energy.

HRC is definitely a conniving sociopath. But she also has NPD. People with NPD are scary. I've known a few. They are extremely dangerous.

It's bribery under a different name. That's why people are pissed.

i think Michigan Pennsylvania had Bernie as the more popular candidate. even more than trump and Hillary