Mikhaila Peterson is charging $150 an hour as a dietary consultant

Mikhaila Peterson is charging $150 an hour as a dietary consultant.

Discuss.

Attached: Mikhaila-Peterson-Images.jpg (750x540, 56K)

butter face

Capitalism for you

Butter everything

Is that full service?

You not even using the meme right.

who?

Attached: 1446487032957.jpg (2048x1365, 706K)

>get paid big money to peddle bullshit made up on the spot and advertise on Joe Rogan because your father became a viral hit
Somethinh so asthetically grotesque about this that makes me want to steal a plane and do barrel rolls before meeting my maker.

Im not a meme expert like you guys.

Attached: apusafetyhoodie.jpg (952x645, 47K)

A modern day empowered woman

Her neck is thick like a goddamn professional wrestler.

any reason that my butthole puckers when i see this pic?

A woman leeching off a successful man's accomplishments to get a job in which she is over paid and under qualified, all while getting the attention she so craves? Who could of seen this coming?

Attached: 1517227846369.png (1080x1920, 975K)

Benefiting off of other people's stupidity. Can't blame her. I could give the same advice foe half the cost and have personal training included. People always try to over complicate diet (among other things) in order to turn a profit off of laziness, ignorance and downright stupidity.

she looks like swarthy cattle i thought canadians were white lmaoing at the whole of the americas fucking niggers all of you no wonder you shitcuck all day long for shitskins you are shitskins yourselves ffs

Attached: 1521072775385.gif (640x443, 3.88M)

I think I'll pass.

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-181628_Chrome.jpg (1080x1672, 824K)

>non-matching utensils

If you care you're a faggot.

Let me get this straight. People pay her money to tell them...

>eat beef and fat
>and water
>and a little salt

And take queries on how to suck her father's cock?

2018 lads...

Attached: 4509107.jpg (430x292, 33K)

It's pretty much welfare for being a woman associated with Peterson. People lamenting the fall of Western civilization are going to care.

Regular price, nothing wrong with it.

>Doesn’t know a steak knife is not part of a standard dining set

Summer is almost over kid, enjoy it while it lasts.

If you all the fat faggots' money, they can't buy food, so they'll stop being fat.

>$150 an hour as a dietary consultant.
my diet came from google for free and $150 buys me at least a weeks worth of Greek salads, protein shakes and chicken. Jow Forums as fuck.

She has no formal education or training in the health and diet field. She's just riding on the coattails of her famous father to generate income. And simps will happily give her their money.

If properly qualified/certified then that is not a ridiculous number.

Just watched her on the JRE podcast. Literally an idiot who fell for a fad diet and rambles about it.

What kind of credentials should she have?

Her face is cute af. She looks sweet.

>improper forward grip
>one eye closed while using non-variable optic
>improper body positioning and stance

Holy shit, women are so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1535039717454.gif (229x176, 987K)

>Those that protect the Jews, act liked Jews.

Lol fucking virgin

She’s got your typical crazy bitch face with the bonus entitled QUEEN pouty lips.

You better start learning to disillusion yourself from that “muh innocent women” mentality soon cuz women have evolved to take advantage of that and prey on the weak men who fall for it.

Get a load of this adonis

>dietary consultant.

For whom, McDonald's? She looks like an obese 12 year old.

Wood plow

Attached: 1530577148488.jpg (334x334, 34K)

She's the daughter of a prominent crypto jew and kikess, what else did you expect?

imagine paying $150 an hour to be told "just eat meat".

I am all that is man.

Attached: C61C3452-763D-4BB3-B38D-41CC20A11428.jpg (400x500, 37K)

ITT: lads that need enforced monogamy

xD

paypigs need to pay

$150 to be told "only eat fresh meat lmao"
What a scam

How much does she charge to suck dick?

I wouldn’t go higher than $80 and she has to do cim

In a free market, whatever the market demands.

What about it? She's tapping into a market. Jesus christmas no wonder why Jow Forums is one of the most entrepreneurially depressed boards.

Seems like a lot. She should put that IQ she got from Peterson to some use and get soem PHD's in nutrition and all that.

How often can you repeat "I just eat meat with salt" in an hour?

Her diet is on the internet for free too. This is a screwover for those who have weak will.
She's ok.

>being in favor of a free market means you should support glorified snake oil salesmen
Neat

What market is she tapping into exactly?

The “sell your soul for shekels by manipulating retards” market?

People have been doing it for decades if not centuries, why stop now?

exactly.

her face makes me want to gag

I am sure she knows more than doctors, she cured herself by diet. Doctors don't know shit today. I would hire her.

Well it takes up to two seconds to say that, and since there’s 3600 seconds in an hour, if we divide that by two we come to 600.

Therefore 600 times is the answer.

If you browse reddit they all go omg she's so beautiful, the most beautiful woman in the world :3.

Because evil has been committed throughout the ages as well but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try to be good and honorable and pushback against evil.

What a fat bitch

Not often.
>Hello nice to meet you, would you like something to drink? Coffee? Tea? Some water perhaps? :)
>[15 minutes later]
>Hey sorry it took so long, here's your drink, now please tell me your diet
>[15 minutes later]
>are you sure that's everything? Forgot any snacks?
>[15 minutes later]
>Ah I see, well you should try eating 600-800gr of meat a day with nothing but water, salt and spicing, thank you and please do come again
>[15 minutes of counting money later]
>[repeat]

i just ate 1.5 kilograms of icecream..

Neurology degree, some sports related food science stuff maybe, immunology degree, evolutionary biology. Stuff like that.

>if you browse reddit
That's where you made the mistake

>a dietary consultant
Someone will pay me $150 just to tell them "eat more meat"? Sign me the fuck up.

I have some all-natural liquid protein she can ingest.

I don't need to pay somebody 150$ to be told to " just eat meat lol, yes ONLY meat"

how do you say "Just eat meat" for 1 hour

True.

Who knows maybe she throws some "clean up your room" comment in there for free. Or hands out a copy of 12 rules for life.

The fact is there is no optimum human diet, and the medical establishment does not know jack shit about what we should or should not eat.

face of someone who ate too much butter

$150 for what's likely to be shit advice.
And lots of dumb dipshits will sign up.
I'd think she's really cute if I didn't know who her dad is.

she looks to much like him for me to find her hot, it's creepy.

There are people who know. But why would they share that information with billions of very stupid and very nasty people of poor character?
Anyway, an ideal diet for an individual can be deduced by looking at his ancestry, his DNA for specific genes, his blood panels, and factoring in other considerations like activity levels.

I don't think she's cute at all. Nothing personal against her but she seems perfectly average with beady black eyes and a hint of psycho I can't properly describe. The rest is just bikinis and poses. She wouldn't breed with me but I wouldn't breed with her either, unless I want to hang with Rosmary from Rosmary's baby giving birth to the carnivor antchrist.

>$150
Where do you live? That sounds expensive, but I guess the cost of the protein shakes add up fast.

Basically the same for me. I'd be licking her anus and thinking about how it's genetically similar to JP's anus and get creeped out.

its almost like shes jewish

Attached: n23705TPB4PM.png (435x445, 446K)

Maybe she's inherited the gift of gab from her father. Ol' Jordan can fill an hour-long lecture and say nothing at all.

Attached: mikhaila-peterson.jpg (400x400, 14K)

Shes such a hottie.

this is how the internet is best used to make a living. does everyone who makes a living need to be hated?

Nutrition is a meme. Short of eating the exact same thing every goddamn meal it's borderline impossible to construct a diet that meets your caloric requirements but not your nutritional needs.

I'll admit that I would squirt semen into her vagina if given the chance, but she's no better than a 7/10.

This cracks me up honestly. Imagine having sex with her and every once in a while you feel like seeing Jordan Peterson looking at you with that look "clean up your room, bucko" Then you freak out and she turns back to normal and asks what is wrong and you continue. But again Jordan Peterson, this time saying "integrate your own shadow". Finally you turn her around and go doggie but then you feel a tingle in your asshole and when you turn around it's Jordan Peterson for real, decending into the underworld.

anything more impressive than being a faggot psychologist that recyles jung for fun

Butter everywhere. Canadian butter of course.

7 is generous. She's a 6 on a good day.

didn't want that detailed thought but thanks.

Why do you people talk like this? It is so reprehensible.

The most stupid thing about is that she's only like half a year into this particular diet but pretends to know everything about it. I wonder what she will do if she gets a kickback anyway. Only eat pure protein from then on?

Good for her.
If you think it's too expensive then don't hire her.

Clean up your syntax!

> t. Low T. Prude

I charge more for hvac work. Who cares?

I would pay her $50 for a 10-minute fuck & creampie session with her.

You're not buying a diet. You're buying the Peterson brand with a younger vaginal twist.

Hi Jordan.

You must be lost.

Should I buy a dedicated dehumidifier? I live in the south by the water and it's always humid as fuck

She looks like an older, thiccer Jordyn Jones.

I'd be able to set aside my 'creeped out-ness' and breed with her. Just look at that body. And I like her face.
I haven't watched her Rogan appearance so I know nothing of her personality.
Wouldn't doubt that she's weird though.

Where is the evil exactly?
Is she forcing you to hire her?