Classical Composers Who Were Fucked Up

Classical composers were far from the paragons of virtue. In fact, some were as degenerate as the artists of today. Musicians made outstanding art in spite of their flaws, not because they were morally upstanding people.

Mozart routinely mismanaged his finances and happily indulged in scatological humor. In fact, there is an entire Wikipedia article dedicated to studying his enjoyment of shit jokes. The legacy his music enjoys is entirely posthumous because, in life, Mozart was a terminal fuck-up.

Other interesting finds...

Brahms: routinely patronized whores and womanized like crazy.

Johann Rosenmüller: arrested for homosexuality and pedophilia with young boys.

Jean-Baptiste Lully: another pedophile and homosexual who married a woman to avoid a death sentence.

Franz Liszt: notorious womanizer.

Franz Schubert: died of syphilis, possible homosexual.

Alessandro Stradella: womanizer and conman whose shifty ways caught up with him when a prominent nobleman dispatched an assassin to kill him. His murderer was never found.

Attached: Mozart.jpg (577x748, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0
youtu.be/Qk2HD8-UtO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leck_mir_den_Arsch_fein_recht_schön_sauber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology#Medical_accounts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Zweig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler
youtu.be/B5Fu0uGY8HY?t=5m27s
robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Franz Liszt: notorious womanizer.

Why is this "Fucked Up"?

Attached: 1485746475679.png (584x553, 672K)

Mozart's game specifically is not purely posthumous. He was a prodigal musician and wrote his first pieces as young as 6. Not saying he didn't like poop but the guy was under patronage of royalty at a very young age.

wow, these thread isnt going to get deleted

Beethoven: incel

Wagner: neo nazi

Also, who specifically venerates these musicians as heroes? Mostly we revel in their music. Their biographies are out there, sure. The idea, though, is that at one point music was actually music. Bar to entry. Etc. Virtuosity was almost mandatory. There have been good things to come from the simplification or accessability of music though, and virtuosity hasn't been killed off and is still very appreciated so... I dunno.

Oh no, famous people slept with many women! What bastards!

>In fact, there is an entire Wikipedia article dedicated to studying his enjoyment of shit jokes. The legacy his music enjoys is entirely posthumous because, in life, Mozart was a terminal fuck-up.
you're fucking retarded
one could say the same thing about 90% off american "intellectuals" for saying "fuck" and similar things so often

also mozart was once alleged to have an affair with one of his students, which led the husband to kill his wife and then himself

Lmao at this. I read his biography. Despite his fame, money, and enormous stature, every girl he went after denied him.

Wagner was /ourcomposer/ ?

Attached: 036676EC-1CF7-4341-AB54-3803DC16E8A1.jpg (608x402, 38K)

>be Beethoven
>Git good at writing music
>meet a young qt and ask her to marry you
>write her the moonlight sonata
>she says no because you aren't important enough
>time goes by
>meet another young qt
>write her fur Elise
>She says no because you aren't important enough
>never publish fur Elise
>the music is found in a box of your shit 50 years after you die alone
>Song good enough to play even now
>wasnt good enough for Elise
I can't help but wonder if some nights Beethoven stayed up late and played her song to himself and wondered how his life could have been different if it was good enough. If HE was good enough.

Me

>write piano sonatas, symphonies, concerti
>no name to most people but semi-famous in classical circles
>got me a good few patrons, make some solid cash
>sociable
>likable
>furry degenerate who only jacks off to animal people doing depraved acts with multiple fetishes involved
>first orgasm was into a banana
>use money to buy dragon dildos
>you’ll nvever guess who I am
>no one will believe this post

Attached: 2593143B-1BAD-4235-956D-4E053B2EFC62.jpg (900x713, 64K)

>great goyim composers are degenates
>Mozart: bad with money, told poop jokes
>Brahms, Liszt, Schubert: had sex outside of marriage
>Rosenmuller, lully, stradella: they are good composers, trust me goyim
Nice try kike.

Attached: 6a1c2a2bb941c7f21b9bb7db9f800271253b49d3032a3c6eb11d6688525b2645.png (499x583, 246K)

did you know that beethoven is the first non-literature related "celebrety" who was asked about his political opinions?
what a shit tradition he started with that one -> U2 cunt whatever his name is

So, who are you?

Do you like synthwave?

Tchaikovsky was also homo

What's your point? Lots of people have fucky personal lives.

> "womanizer" is bad
thats why you are an incel

Liszt was a pussy hound because women were fanatical about him to the extent they would faint at his concerts. Any red blooded man is going to fuck those groupies.

Non-Degenerate Ottoman Classical Music. m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUZhOi0upX0

Chopin got an anime adaptation, so that's about the most fucked up thing that could happen to a person.

It isn't worth it. It's bad karma to fuck around with other mens wives, even when they ask you. Virtue and integrity are more important than anything else, you cannot put a price on them.

My point is that the great European composers were not particularly degenerate by any standard, just normal men, and that OP is trying to create a false continuity between traditional European cultural elite and our current Judeo-pedophile cultural elite. This is a typical kike mode of argument.

Attached: 1425909331272.jpg (1224x1632, 585K)

Sounds like current entertainers.

> Brahms: routinely patronized whores and womanized like crazy.
Based

> Johann Rosenmüller: arrested for homosexuality and pedophilia with young boys.
Literally who?

> Jean-Baptiste Lully: another pedophile and homosexual who married a woman to avoid a death sentence.
Literally who?

> Franz Liszt: notorious womanizer.
Based

> Franz Schubert: died of syphilis, possible homosexual.
"Muh possible gay". Everyone had syphilis back then.

> Alessandro Stradella: womanizer and conman whose shifty ways caught up with him when a prominent nobleman dispatched an assassin to kill him. His murderer was never found.
Literally who, but pretty based

Check out Mozart's "lech mich im arse" (lick my ass). Its a canon and really fun to sing, he probably used to hand out copies at parties.

Not sure I'd label them degenerate but they were certainly eccentric. Mozart's scatological obsession is well documented and he also loved overt outcries of profanity.

the better cover of that song
youtu.be/Qk2HD8-UtO4

brahms and liszt did nothing wrong
any time faggots claim {historical figure} was homosexual, they are lying to try and legitimize their sodomy cult

Fuck bitches up their cunts with rusty chainsaws. They wouldn't know what's good in the world even if it smacked them in their fucking faces.

Attached: 1535292745969.png (800x850, 433K)

>. Mozart's scatological obsession is well documented and he also loved overt outcries of profanity.
*snap* yep this goes into my anglo-saxon are dumb retards when it comes to european history- cringe compilation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology

oh I forgot

>luxembourg

*snap snap snap!!!*

>he hasn't read Wagner's essay "das Judenthum in der Musik"

>scatological obsession is well documented
Pure kike false equivalence. Making a few poop jokes and saying naughty words is not a scatological obsession.

Attached: 44Nazi_Cartoon_-_The_Struggle_Goes_On.jpg (475x398, 64K)

I think OP's point is that people who complain about the degeneracy of modern music should reflect on the lives of classical composers and realize people make outstanding work in spite of their shortcomings. I've seen historically ignorant Jow Forumsack Puritans express a fervent desire to burn classic rock LPs while extolling the virtues of classical music.

Not everyone who has an opinion on something is a Jew. Pointing out that Mozart was a fucking weirdo isn't an attempt to undermine him. I love classical music and listen to it almost exclusively.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leck_mir_den_Arsch_fein_recht_schön_sauber

Lick my arse nicely,
lick it nice and clean,
nice and clean, lick my arse.
That's a greasy desire,
nicely buttered,
like the licking of roast meat, my daily activity.
Three will lick more than two,
come on, just try it,
and lick, lick, lick.
Everybody lick their arse for themselves.

I'm a womanizer, in that I'm nit naive enough to settle for a woman, and instead chooses to have a stable of women

>some stupid fucker with his big hipster glasses wrote this shit
>Not everyone who has an opinion on something is a Jew. Pointing out that Mozart was a fucking weirdo isn't an attempt to undermine him. I love classical music and listen to it almost exclusively.

you don't get it, have you ever heard your stupid fellow britbongers run their mouths, they sound like dumb retards even if their work is great
thats not a scat obsession you idiot, viennese people were known for celebrating their decadence almost ironically.
I can promise you, not a single one of them was as perverted as some british wanker that wanks it to comic figures

"Oh my ass burns like fire!" - W.A. Mozart

You're genuinely full of shit.

Mozart was not a fan of "scat" humor. Telling a poop joke every once in a while does not make you a scatologist. There is not evidence whatsoever of anything perverted in Mozart's personal or professional life. Further, he was a devout Christian and took great offense to those who disparaged God.

Brahms was probably molested as a child.

Rosenmuller, Lully: not great composers.

Franz Liszt was a performer who nobody considers a "great" composer. A single page of Chopin's work exceeds the value of the total of Franz Liszt's oeuvre.

Franz Schubert indeed died of syphillis.

By the way, I can't help but notice you left out moral paragons such as Haydn, Bach and Beethoven, who are not only considered the greatest composers, but who lived lives of the highest virtue, despite Bach and Beethoven's trouble with temper tantrums (Beethoven got into a physical fight with his brother as an adult, and Brahms challenged a man to a fist fight as a young man).

>Some were as degenerate as the artists of today

That is not even remotely true. Many of them created an hour+ of music a week, not counting giving lessons, practicing their instrument, orchestrating and conducting. You would not find a fraction of such work ethic in today's composers/musicians.
You are so full of shit it is unbelievable.

>Not everyone who has an opinion on something is a Jew
Ok, lets check...

>An early 20th-century observer who suspected that Mozart's scatological materials could be interpreted by psychological pathologies was the Austrian writer Stefan Zweig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology#Medical_accounts

>Zweig was born in Vienna, the son of Moritz Zweig (1845–1926), a wealthy Jewish textile manufacturer, and Ida Brettauer (1854–1938), a daughter of a Jewish banking family.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Zweig

>Zweig sent copies of the Bäsle letters to the celebrated psychiatrist Sigmund Freud
>Sigmund Schlomo Freud was born to Jewish parents in the Moravian town of Freiberg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmund_Freud

The slander of Mozart based on a few off-color jokes is entirely the work of kike psychoanalysts.

Attached: Spurdo_62c770_5477551.jpg (604x469, 49K)

Why does Mozart look like the cashmeousside bitch?

his dad wrote his early works
it was a gimmick

Imagine being Mozart today with his very piccolo-tier hearing and sensitivity to sound and being bombarded by crappy music in public and having to tell people turn down their shit because you don't want to lose your hearing to nigger music.

Attached: 1522968177067.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>Brahms challenged a man to a fist fight as a young man
Bach rather

Phillip Glass?

He wrote is 25th and 29th symphonies at 17 years old. His father would simply not be capable of that given his own compositions. Prior to his late teens, his dad probably wrote/edited some of his work.

Going out of your way to link some kikes attributing pathology to Mozart is a waste of your time, has nothing to do with me and you're attempting to get me to fight a contention I'm not even enforcing. I already demarcated the difference between degeneracy/pathology and eccentricity in the post you previously replied to and you're in denial. Mozart wrote entire compositions about anuses and shit, which makes him an eccentric figure. That's just a fact. What people glean from that isn't what I'm arguing.

not only do I know exactly who you are but I'm sorry to inform you that your secrets aren't as safe as you may think.

i dare you to guess

you seem to be an expert on the subject, so are there any other historical figures who the Jews have decided deserve a wikipedia page exhaustively documenting their connection to "scatology"?

He would go nowhere today. People don't know what good music sounds like anymore, the kikes ensure that only ooga booga music gets airtime.

Me: Musical prodigy since childhood, self-taught pianist and guitarist, invented a language, all around autistic savant, I am a wannabe trap who likes to get fucked in girl clothes

well you can guess en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler

>Me: Musical prodigy since childhood, self-taught pianist and guitarist, invented a language, all around autistic savant,
is this really what you are? or did your parents just tell you that

Why are all wh*tebois homosexuals and pedos? You never see us blacks doing this. You though Michael Jackson was like you that's why you framed him.

You beat me to it. Just like how they tried to tar Trump with the "pee pee tape." They like to defame their enemies by projecting their own sexual perversions onto them.

Show us your music.

On Jow Forums, he's a great composer simply because he was an anti-semite.

No, I used to perform and do open mic as a kid. It was a large part of my identity growing up. When I became an adult, the "prodigy" aspect wore off, and I became just a piano player. It resulted in my current state of arrested development.

Franz Liszt was the alpha chad of all time. Anyway, none of those composers measures up to the supreme lion of immense genius that is Beethoven.

Attached: beethovenmahler.jpg (1024x1308, 260K)

I've got the news on right now and it's literally a story about a compound full of nigger child rapists training to be mass shooters. But whatever you need to tell yourself, Travarius.

ok why the fuck not, I like attention
watch?v=6AAt_dd91HU

Just read up on it, hes now one of my favourites

writting shit music and having faggots like it, is not an accomplishment

if anything your success is prove that the rest is even shittier

is not that you are smart or talented, is that everybody else are fucking retards

you come up with something slightly different or with minimal effort, and all the retards think its the best they've seen/heard

BACH

>Mozart liked shit jokes
I mean, he is German so that isn't anything out of the ordinary

Attached: SdkfzKV_1B_rmodified.jpg (1947x1223, 662K)

I'm an artist slut too, at least we have another user's company and understanding

Dear Cletus,
Black people like that are a rarity. But wh*te people and pedosexuals are synonyms. Search for the word pedo itself and you'll see a long wall of white faces, especially the priests.

Black people may rape but we have honor in our rape. We never touch kids. You on the other hand...

Disney is great

I hope you get hit by a bus furfag

another degenerate fag

Bach is the one and only true composer, he made music as you and they knew it, without him there would be no other composers

thanks friend we will deport you last

>Be Berlioz
>Infatuated with qt
>Write Symphony Fantastique
>She marries you
Ludwig BTFO

and when I say he "made music" I dont mean he composed using notes

I MEAN HE MADE THE NOTES

>Mozart wrote entire compositions about anuses and shit
You mean 5 comic drinking songs.

>which makes him an eccentric figure
Again, you are creating a false equivalence. Mozart was not considered to be particularly eccentric in his time, and certainly would not be considered so today. You are attempting to conflate Mozart's off-color sense of humor with your own Jewish homosexual shit-eating proclivities.

The kike psychoanalysts specialized in this sort of thing, projecting their inbred kike mental illnesses onto prominent goyim. The current kike deep-state plot against Trump revolves around scatology, the Russian piss-hooker dossier. If the kikes win and impeach Trump, the history books will record Trump as a piss loving freak who fucked his daughter.

this

Attached: 866233ab6b7bf135a7a0ee53b67b2091.jpg (941x1200, 217K)

are you playing some video game stuff?
is this a fucking joke? holy shit
youtu.be/B5Fu0uGY8HY?t=5m27s
this kid is 10

I don't like how you roll so many chords with your right hand though.

>Black people may rape but we have honor in our rape.
This is "designated shitting streets" level memeable.

>Kept it to himself
>Got married
>Unironically the best melodist ever
Pyotr did nothing wrong

yeah, I was doing this when I was 10 too. I never had lessons and I still can't read sheet music. I just have a weird brain. that's the point of this thread.

Good job man. Would totally rape you. 10/10.

I'm guessing R. Kelly and 6ix 9ine are also bizarre recent phonemona, right? It makes sense, niggers follow the law so carefully, surely they respect age of consent laws.

By the way, search engine results are curated by kikes intentionally to subvert. They mean nothing.

old, burned out shit, you suck, the 12 tempered system is already made, playing "nice sounding" romantic bullshit like that is easy as fuck.....

again, people liking you doesnt mean you are really talented, it means they are really stupid and you are just slightly talented

maybe if you fucking faggots where told you suck, you would get better

Great now show feminim benin

Okay let's hear your shit. Don't you disrespect my bitch.

69 is your boy. Not ours. And not everything is jew propaganda.

>I just have a weird brain

i am special

jesus christ kill yourself, no wonder the world is in decay

you are lazy, and are wasting all your innate talent

talented people are the worst, always lazy mediocre, also crazy faggots crying for attention, and their talent allows them to coast just for the bare minimum

pure cancer

The more I read about (((them))) the more anti semite things inhave to agree with

nigger, I would implode your brain, my music is not meant for this world

Niggers commit so many crimes some will go under the rug

Another kike media lie. Europeans are underrepresented in all crimes, including sexual abuse of children.

robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Attached: 1502858472045.jpg (600x500, 67K)

Lmao some shit metal trash you must be playin like a homo. I got it right didn't I?

A nigger is a nigger is a nigger. 6ix 9ine belongs to you.

Beethoven, handsome looking fucker, and a musical talent unequalled in human existence before or since; bangs loads of high society women.
How can we not admire him?

you clearly didnt read my previous posts, i dont even care for the 12 tones anymore

my comprehension of theory surpases what your brain interprets as music, i am on the physics level, bitch!

that 25th symphony is fire af tho