Christiya Freeland, Canadian negotiator for NAFTA brings popsicles for media

I am absolutely fucking embarrassed to be a Canadian.
>late for NAFTA talks
>it's okay guys I was just picking up popsicles

Attached: late for a meeting picking up popsicles for journalists.png (865x903, 654K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Were they at least made in Canada?

I'd advice them not to eat it but it's probably too late. It's got some of Chrystia's juices in it.

are canadians mentally ill for the most part?

look at what they do and say

stupid bitch forgot the coloring books

If they were maple flavored then she is slick, if not she is just goofy. Either way she is a good chief negotiator. After staring at that face for a few hours you will want to concede on issues just so you can stop looking at her.

What's wrong with you stupid faggots, that's really nice of her. And a pretty Canadian thing to do

>stupid faggots
Not a real Canadian, eh?

>A catlady kindergarten teacher is in charge of Canadian foreign affairs.

BAAHAHAHAHA oh leafland....

fucking joke of a country and people.

>calling Canadians stupid faggots
The bad half of Canada needs to hang from the rafters. You aren't our countrymen, showing weakness during trade talks isn't "a Canadian thing to do", and if I ever met you face to face you'd be on the ground faster than you could name our imported immigrant minister.

>malnourished somai immigrant talking tough
lol fuck off, manlet.

can someone tell all these officials to stop being absolutely fucking retarded

stop wearing heels, start melting steel

jesus christ I just want both of my neighbors to be ok, why the FUCK are all these idiots running amok in office? they aren't even worth taking over, it's too humiliating to watch altogether

They are very naive and child-like

This dumb cunt is a Soros shill to boot

youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c

Attached: soros_freeland.jpg (480x270, 33K)

>is a Soros shill
She was also in the room with Turdeau

Attached: trudeau_soros_freeland.jpg (598x239, 24K)

Would tap that little maplet's syrup tree hard and give her a green card
And fuck all ya'll beady eyed Ocommio- Cortez and *feminine penis* loving little faggot basement dwellers who have never kissed a woman besides your momma when she brings down your tendies

nuke us

china first

op
bronfmans and tavistock flood your country with fentanyl and heroin and trudeaus
wake up faggot

Eat lard, mutt. I wasn't addressing you.

Invade Canada and free Quebec.

fuck quebec, who do you think started canada down this path? hint: he was from quebec

>giving popsicles to reporters is showing weakness
>Canada needs good PR

???

Your land is too valuable and close to home. The best you can hope for is a Crimea type take of your land and become us territories.

Glorious accelerationists french canadians.

I've often wondered this too. It's like an entire nation of homeschoolers.

Attached: nebulonsector.gif (245x230, 920K)

check'd

>evidently trudeau showing he's with the times by blowing fags at a gay pride parade isn't enough (((pr)))

She brought those popsicles to Robert Lighthizer and he threw her out of the negotiating room.
That's how GEOTUS does business with people who waste his time

Attached: 1533756605697.png (743x800, 1.3M)

>Haha aren’t these popsicles great guise? People know us Canadians are like totally the coolest. Now watch me go get btfo in these actually important talks.

Spirit cooked popsicles

It's cause we cant handle +10 I guess she thought Americans are faggots too and cannot handle there own weather. Fuck what a absolute embarrassment to Canada plz either nuke us or annex us immediately.

It is. Its a fairly dumb, childish thing to do when you're trying to get the other guy to take you seriously. Its such an easy joke to make, and Canada is already going to be negotiating from behind because the US has so much more leverage. It'd be a funny gimmick if it was part of some surprise plan and then she brings a tough game but she neither seems capable of that nor does Canada have any secret or tough cards to play.
The good PR Canada needs is to be seen as a real country and not a land populated by giant children, this stunt doesn't help with that impression.

I remember when I was at comfirmation camp and a dudes mom showed up with popsicles for everyone and he was bullied for the rest of 9th grade.

>Her, suck on this!

Attached: 1505848205149.png (710x577, 30K)

Yes

how considerate, white women are too loving for this world.

>on her way back from NAFTA talks

you should be embarrassed of not being able to read

She thanks the bus drivers and other public transportation personnel doesn't she? Do all Canadians do this shit?

Tbh that's pretty wholesome