Why does the US keep provoking China and Russia?

Why does the US see China and Russia as enemies when war with either will end the US as a superpower, and probably as a functioning country?

Attached: download.jpg (302x167, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7VnTRYcMQE
rsf.org/en/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are enemies.

They have a vastly different set of interests that puts them at odds with the US. They also have different values.

China and Russia don't value things like free speech and democracy.

>China and Russia don't value things like free speech and democracy.

If you believe that west has this you are one severly retarded bong.

As opposed to what?

Because we're bored and it's funny.

>They have a vastly different set of interests
that puts them at odds with the US.
so a country's self preservation is at odds with the US? doesn't that make the US the evil one?

>They also have different values.
when has authoritarianism ever prevented the US from working with that country? Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, even Taiwan and SK were ruled by dictators while they were nation building

> free speech and democracy.
see comment above

i get being enemies with libya or iraq, where it's easy to change the regime, but isn't it stupid to be enemies with a country that could end your existence?

I've lived in an Asian country for 18 years before moving to US and US is much more free than that certain Asian country.

as opposed to world peace and not being reduced to radioactive ash?

>have to be politically correct
>free

pick one

We can't really pull world peace out of our asses.

why is it so difficult to live and let live?

I'm so sorry that all your friends disconnected you from their friend group for saying nigger like the sperg you are but that's not anywhere near what people in actual suppressed countries experience, be proud of the freedom you have retard.

China isnt leaving anybody alone especially us. Russia is eh. If we do nothing then we lose for sure. If we all get obliterated then at least we made history. Kikes won't get a refund

Because the US is rapidly collapsing, they need a public enemy to hold things together, just like China in 50s - 60s and North Korea today.

lose what?

Says the increasingly nervous strayan for the 7th time today. Get a new script man. Seriously.

>lose what
Our country.

why?

Why what?

why would you lose the country?

If china destroys our country then we lose our country. Are you a bot?

you know when you used to pick on your crush in elementary school?
it's like that but for nuclear superpowers

Google the flag of Syria... Does anyone else find it interesting they don't show the flag of the current Syrian government, but show the flag of the old French Mandate instead?

It seems both Trump and his political opponents agree when it comes to Syria, and i don't think Russia is a "friend" of the Syrian people either despite their opposition to the Americans.

How deeply fucked this planet is.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7VnTRYcMQE

Attached: 21MWnY3zAvL.jpg (350x233, 7K)

IF

well duh, that's what i'm talking about. why are you picking fights with nuclear powers that can obliterate the country?

They've already done enough damage do we need a full on invasion to get this conversation beyond 2 word sentence fragments?

If we go balls out war its out of my fuckin hands go blame demoshits

>why are you
Look at your flag fag.

>invade a nuclear power
why

>this is trolling in year of our lord
The fact is the bugmen gotta fuck off or die. Why? Because thats what we do.

You don't wanna acknowledge that they're begging for war then fine but you don't have a thread its not gonna change the future

I'm sick of China's lip. Time to break them up.

even at the cost of being a nuclear wasteland? why?

>they're begging for war

how?

The nation is run by mutts for mutts.

Like the beta male, they feel threatened by the very existence of something that is superior to it, so it lashes out in aggressive and suicidal ways. Considering that mutts lack genetic material in their defunct chromosomes, this sort of behavior would make sense in light of it. This would also add credence as to the motives behind their secondary function of stealing genetic information from host civilizations that they desecrate, likely from an innate desire to grasp on to life by filling in their missing genomes.

It's called deterrence you monkey. China and Russia and America are constantly doing live fire training, experimental weapons testing, et al so that everyone knows where everyone else stands. There was a fucking Cold War for nearly half a century and not a single bomb went off. The superpowers are not the problem.

Attached: sage.jpg (728x546, 121K)

Because of our national debt, the kikes keep pushing us into war to pay the denbt and our politicians keep listening to them because theyre in their pockets

stop being a nigger and one day you might understand

It's not just the debt, the chinese are controlling the flow of markets and dodging the dollar, not only that they control most of the real state market, at this rate they will take over the every production center in the western world and to be honest the only ones not selling to them are the US.

yeah I know the US it's being sold too, but believe me, not like countries here are.

What does it feel like to want to pretend to be an important country?

do you have anything other than ad hominem?

Nope, that's what's on special today.

>in UK you put bacon in front of mosque and go to prison
>in Russia you do a punk concert in a church and go to prison
One of those countries values free speech, choose wisely...

But my mans

What else would we need for the ones who come to start trouble but as hominem

because china is too busy ripping out shit off to invent their own shit, while fuckign with their currencies to the point now where they are at near civil war that no one wants to talk about

and russians are just assholes by nature

seriously americans are dicks
we are pushy aggressive and we fuck people up but we invent stuff, help people out, we have reasons to exist that are positive

Russians are just assholes. They are basically shit covered assholes who want to shit on everything so everyone else's life is just as shitty.

our rulers don't give a shit about the country they just want to make money

>because china is too busy ripping out shit off to invent their own shit
Has Obamanigger's American Invents Act been repealed yet?

>China and Russia don't value things like free speech and democracy.
Neither does the UK but we still keep you lot around

What the fuck are you talking about? I mean literally can not decipher what you are saying.

Please rephrase bro,

You get arrested and beaten by corrupt police in Russia for a lot less than doing a concert in a church. UK is terrible for free speech as 1st world countries go, but Russia doesn't even come close.

USA
doesn't have free speech anymore
its controlled speech now.

Democracy - we don't have that nor never did have that. We are a rep republic.

>an actual nigger asks what the America Invents Act was about
It's for chinks, not niggers

We do have some corrupt police, but not as much as you think. In terms of free speech I'd say we're much more free than UK

rsf.org/en/ranking

As far as press freedom goes you are among the least free whilst UK is among the best.

Russia is probably more free when it comes to select Jow Forums meme cases like putting bacon on a mosque though.

What is it like if Russian police (use hacker runes to give them a name) have to come talk to you to find out if you're being a nigger?

Is it as good as cossacks whipping pussy riot?